will make his debut with Pittsburgh after being cal | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Apr 22 '19
                                      Is Aly Raisman quitting gymnastics to pursue a boxing career???No, of course not. China Basketball Jerseys .But the six-time Olympic medalist does seem to be pretty good in the ring. Raisman posted a video on Instagram on Monday from her 40-minute boxing workout, and its pretty impressive. I mean, of course it is, right? Is there anything shes not good at?40 min ???????????? @fitboxboxingfitnessA video posted by Alexandra Raisman (@alyraisman) onNov 28, 2016 at 9:23am PSTAccording to the always-critical couch judges of Instagram, she needs some work, but Im pretty confident none of said commenters have SIX shiny Olympic medals at home, so she should probably just keep going with her bad self and pay the haters no mind.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys 2019 .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Nike NBA Jerseys China . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. http://www.cheapjerseysnba.us/ . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. PITTSBURGH -- The Cincinnati Reds havent had a whole lot to celebrate recently, which is why they took a little extra satisfaction in how they ended their five-game losing streak.Rookie Jose Perazas sacrifice fly snapped a ninth-inning tie and lifted Cincinnati to a 4-3 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday night, giving the Reds just their third win in 12 games.Eugenio Suarez hit a leadoff single off closer Tony Watson (2-5), advanced to second on Ramon Cabreras sacrifice bunt, took third on Tyler Holts single and scored on Perazas liner to center field.It just shows you that we dont give up, Reds second baseman Brandon Phillips said. We try to win every game. Were in a lot of games, but we just dont finish. But today, we got to finish and it really shows that we have a heart.Andrew McCutchen pulled the Pirates into a tie in the bottom of the eighth with a sacrifice fly off Raisel Iglesias (3-1). Iglesias hit the first two batters in the ninth but escaped a bases-loaded jam by getting Josh Harrison to pop out and pinch-hitter Adam Frazier to fly out.What I was really pleased with is we bring in Iglesias there in the eighth and our guys immediately came back, Reds manager Bryan Price said. So, theyre right there with their best pitcher on the mound, their best relief pitcher, in that situation, after kind of a bummer, giving up the lead, and then coming back is big.Harrison swung at the first pitch, even after Iglesias wildness, but did not second guess his decision.He threw me a slider and I thought it was a pitch I could drive, Harrison said. I just got under it. If I hit another half-inch or so on the bat, it could have been a sacrifice fly and we win the game. I wasnt upset about it. It was a hittable pitch and I didnt get the job done.Joey Votto had three hits for the Reds, Suarez had two and Phillips hit his 10th home run, a leadoff shot in the seventh off Jared Hughes that put Cincinnati ahead 3-2.Gregory Polanco had three hits, including two doubles, but couldnt stop the Pirates from losing for the ninth time in 11 games as they continued to fade from the National League wild card race.Harrison and Jordy Mercer added two hits each. Harrison extended his hitting streak to nine games with an RBI double in the third that drew the Piirates into a 1-1 tie. NBA T-shirts From China. He scored on McCutchens sac fly after leading off the eighth with a single.Reds rookie starter Tim Adleman allowed two runs and seven hits in six innings with three walks and no strikeouts. He picked off two runners and had two hits, doubling in the third inning and scoring the games first run on Vottos single. He hit an RBI single in the fourth to snap a 1-1 tie.When asked if Adleman could potentially be used as a pinch-hitter, Price cracked, He will, in probably the 34th inning of an extra inning game.Pirates rookie left-hander Steven Brault remained winless in five career starts, giving up two runs and five hits in five innings while walking two and striking out two.TRAINERS ROOMReds: LHP John Lamb, who made 14 starts for Cincinnati earlier this season, was originally supposed to be recalled from Triple-A Louisville on Tuesday but has been shut down for year because of a stained flexor mass in his elbow.Pirates: RHP Gerrit Cole (elbow inflammation) threw a 32-pitch bullpen session before the game and said he is ready to be activated from the DL on Monday night and start at Philadelphia. He has been out since Aug. 25. ... LF Starling Marte (back spasms) missed his fourth straight game.HERITAGE NIGHTAs part of an African-American heritage celebration, both teams wore replica Negro League uniforms with the Reds representing the Cincinnati Tigers and the Pirates representing the Homestead Grays.Former Pirates player personnel director Tyrone Brooks, who was hired earlier this year by Major League Baseball as senior director of its new front office and field staff diversity pipeline program, took part in pre-game ceremonies.UP NEXTReds: RHP Robert Stephenson (2-1, 3.12 ERA) will make his fourth career start Saturday night and the rookie is coming off his first loss when he gave up two runs in 5 1/3 innings to the New York Mets on Monday.Pirates: RHP Drew Hutchison (1-0, 4.97) will make his debut with Pittsburgh after being called up Tuesday from Triple-A Indianapolis, where he was 1-1 with a 4.50 ERA in seven games following his acquisition from the Toronto Blue Jays in a trade Aug. 1. ' ' '