returning captain.The Buckeyes open thereturning captain.The Buckeyes open the | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 5 '19
SAN DIEGO -- Luis Perdomo is maturing as a major league pitcher. Wholesale Jordan Retro 5 . Unfortunately for the San Diego Padres, his education Tuesday night came in a losing effort.Ryan Braun hit a tiebreaking homer in his return to the lineup, Zach Davies won for the ninth time in 10 decisions and the Milwaukee Brewers got to Perdomo just enough for a 3-2 victory over the Padres.Perdomo (5-5) had never pitched above Class A before this season but has shown flashes that he could be a top-notch starter.Forced into the rotation because the Padres decimated their group with trades, Perdomo has gone 3-3 over his last seven starts with a 4.07 ERA and 28 strikeouts against 11 walks. He was charged with three runs and 10 hits in 6 2/3 innings Tuesday after throwing a career-high 113 pitches.Though his learning curve has been accelerated, Perdomo has given up three runs or fewer in eight of his last 10 starts.Im really pleased with him, Padres manager Andy Green said. He continues to take steps in the right direction.Perdomos downfall this time was a two-run sixth, highlighted by Brauns 15th homer. He walked four (two intentional) and struck out six.Braun, back in the lineup after missing five games with a sore right side, hit Perdomos first pitch of the sixth over the left-field fence to give the Brewers a 2-1 advantage.The pitch he probably wants back is that first-pitch breaking ball to Braun, Green said. (The slider) probably wasnt our best pitch selection.Still, Perdomo was upbeat.I feel good, he said through a translator. I think overall it was an all-right start.The difference lately is Perdomo getting more proficient with his sinker.Its getting better every day, he said. All of my pitches, I think. I need to focus on, especially in the fifth and sixth, just staying on top of my pitches and finishing them.Green sees a gradual transformation in the young right-hander. That includes being more in tune to stopping the running game -- the Brewers swiped two bases.Hes got the ability to control that, as athletic as he is, as efficient as he can be in his delivery, Green said. I think that is the next step in his progression.Jonathan Villar and Hernan Perez had three hits apiece as the Brewers won for the fifth time in six games.Davies (9-4) limited the Padres to two runs and six hits over 5 2/3 innings. The right-hander, who struck out four and walked two, won his third straight start.Tyler Thornburg worked the ninth for his third save, one day after the Brewers traded closer Jeremy Jeffress and reliable reliever Will Smith.Milwaukee made it 3-1 when Perez followed Brauns homer with an infield single and came around on Chris Carters double down the left-field line.The Padres sliced the deficit to 3-2 in the sixth on Jabari Blashs run-scoring single that glanced off Villars glove at third base. Carlos Torres relieved Davies and got Derek Norris to fly out with two on.Norris RBI single tied the score at 1 in the fourth. Norris drove in Blash, who walked and stole second.The Brewers took a 1-0 lead in the fourth thanks to some help from the Padres.Perez opened with a fly to right and Blash took a curious route in tracking it. He got twisted around and the ball hit the warning track, bouncing into the seats for a ground-rule double.Perez stole third and scampered home on Perdomos wild pitch.The Padres had two baserunners in each of the first two innings but failed to score.I focused a little bit more after that and mechanically smoothed some things out, Davies said.TRAINERS ROOMPadres INF/OF Alexi Amarista was placed on the 15-day DL after straining his left hamstring while running the bases Monday night.UP NEXTBrewers: RHP Junior Guerra (7-2, 2.70 ERA) is 4-1 with a 1.47 ERA over his last seven starts, producing quality starts in six of them. In his only career start against the Padres, he threw six scoreless innings in a win on May 13.Padres: RHP Edwin Jackson (1-2, 5.46) makes his third start at Petco Park and the Padres hope its more like his first one than his last one. Jackson was tagged with the loss on Friday against the Reds, giving up six runs in five innings. On July 17 at Petco, he took a no-hitter into the seventh inning in a win over the Giants. Air Jordan 5 Wholesale Australia . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Air Jordan 5 Retro Australia . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. http://www.cheapairjordan5australia.com/ . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. COLUMBUS, Ohio --?Ohio State?coach Urban Meyer has appointed four more captains Friday, bringing the total to seven for the 2016 season.Meyer said Friday that cornerback Gareon Conley, offensive lineman Billy Price, defensive end Tyquan Lewis and linebacker Joe Burger will join previously appointed captains quarterback J.T. Barrett, center Pat Elflein and linebacker Raekwon McMillan.All but Burger are returning starters this year.. Jordan 5 Cheap For Sale. . Burger, a fifth-year senior and three-time Academic All-Big Ten Conference honoree, is a former walk-on who earned a scholarship.The players were chosen by a vote of their teammates. Barrett is the only returning captain.The Buckeyes open the season at home Sept. 3 against Bowling Green. ' ' '