going to happen when youve won so much, and time has taken on.Were really f | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 5 '19
The Rocket League Championship Series (RLCS) is halfway over, and what better way to spend the mid-season break than to look back at the first half? Whether its the world champions struggling or upstarts rising to the challenge, action in the RLCS never disappoints. Cheap Lebron James Shoes . Without further ado, here are our picks for the most disappointing team and the teams that most exceeded expectations.Underperformer of the TournamentThe RLCS has not been kind to certain teams in the first half of the season, and these teams have a lot of catching up to do to end up in the playoff spots.NAs G2 Esports, the world champions, have been underperforming more than any other team in the world over the last month. The drop in results is unprecedented; two months ago G2 was unquestionably on top of the world of Rocket League and now they sit at 0-3, which is almost out of playoff contention. G2s game score doesnt bode much better as they have only won two of the 11 matches they have played and they did not look cohesive even in victory.G2 is underperforming for a multitude of reasons, some they have admitted and others the community has inferred. When two members of the three-player squad, Cameron Kronovi Bills and Ted Over Zero Keil, move residences in the same month, practice may of course slip. The problems seem deeper though. G2 does not look like a team, instead seeming to play like three individuals and its painfully different from the style that won them the title World Champions of RLCS Season 1. If G2 can return to its fast-paced consistent style from Season 1 anything is possible, but the team has a lot to do during these next two weeks.A look at the stats does not brighten the hopes of any G2 fans, as G2 simply has not put up good numbers anywhere. G2 has shot less than anyone else with 6.44 a game. This may sound like a rather benign stat, but in RLCS Season 1 where they managed to win, they outshot everyone other than runners-up FlipSid3 Tactics. When you dont shoot, you dont score; G2 has scored the fewest goals of any team from either NA or EU, scoring only 1.18 times per game. To compare that to two of its counterparts: Mockit Aces scores nearly 3 times that many goals a game (3.25) and Exodus, the number one North American team, scores more than twice that (2.82).Wherever G2s issues stem from, it does not have long to fix them. We will all wait with bated breath to see if it can revive in the second half of the season.Overperformer(s) of the TournamentFor underperformer of the tournament there could really only be one answer, but for overperformer there are two.Deception and Red Eye, two teams most predicted to be near the bottom of the barrel in their respective regions, are pulling out many more results than anyone but the players themselves thought they would.First off, Deception. The players from Deception had to know they had people unhappy they made it into League Play, yet they did not care if others thought they were undeserving. The very first game of the tournament Deception came out and took Exodus, one of the better teams in the world, to game five. Deception sits on a precipice: one upset and it may make it into the top six and the next stage, yet its loss to Vindicator suggests that a slow fall has already begun.Whatever anyone says about Deception, the squad has a nearly 50 percent W/L result so far (8-9). Deception has been pushing teams to the limit and beyond. Deception also has provided some of the most exciting games in RLCS, scoring the third most per game in the world at 2.47 goals per game. If Deception can tighten up its defense it could legitimately move towards the status of top team come the second half of the season. Either way it will always be very entertaining to watch.Red Eye ... is an interesting team. Most people have them as the sixth or seventh best team in Europe, and that ranking is not necessarily unfair to them. Halfway through the season they sit in fourth though, and that begins to raise questions, are they actually good enough for a top half finish?They currently sit in fourth with a 10-6 game score and look to be prepared to comfortably qualify for the regional playoffs. As a team, Red Eye has very quietly been going about its work and sit in a Grand Finals spot currently; the question for them is truly if they can hold onto that or not. Their stats across the board are very good: second in Win percentage (62.5 percent), fifth in goals per game (2.12) as well as fifth in shot per game (7.81). If Red Eye shores up its game during the next two weeks, it could easily be seen as a Grand Finals contender and perhaps even more.Whether its the world champs crashing, the upstarts pushing towards the top, or even the quiet team unexpectedly sitting in a Grand Finals spot, RLCS has left nothing to desire for hungry Rocket League fans. With the midseason break on at the moment teams will be working hard to try to improve their current positions and look towards regional playoffs in a months time. Will these teams stay consistent or defy predictions? Only time will tell.All stats thanks to Parallel.GG. Cheap Lebrons From China . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Cheap Wholesale Lebrons . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. http://www.wholesalelebron.com/ . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. LONDON -- Its been a lively start to the season finale at the O2 Arena, with Novak Djokovic almost tagging Boris Becker and Andy Murray making his debut as world No. 1.The top two players in the world are edging closer to a straight battle for the year-end No. 1 spot, though there are plenty of other storylines developing at the Tour Finals.Here are five things to watch out for Tuesday:?1. Has Djokovic cooled off?Novak got a little wound up by one British journalist in his news conference after being Dominic Thiem.He didnt react too well when it was suggested he may have been close to hitting a fan when he struck a ball in frustration towards his players box after losing a first-set tiebreaker.Venting his anger on-court may have worked -- he lost just two more games on his way to victory -- but his post-match outburst added fuel to the feeling Djokovic is still not quite himself.It has been a rocky six months for the Serb since winning the French Open, culminating in him losing the No. 1 ranking to Andy Murray.He will need to show he can deal with the pressure of battling back from adversity, something he has rarely had to do the past several years.2. Can Raonic snap his winless streak vs. Novak?It is seven matches and seven defeats against the current world No. 2 for Milos Raonic, who got off the mark with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Gael Monfils Sunday evening.The Canadian admitted it would be quite the step up.He was very commanding towards the end of his match [against Thiem], Raonic said of Djokovic. He really stepped up after a difficult, slow start.Its going to be a difficult task that I have ahead of me. I feel like Im doing some things well. I feel like I can do some things better.I was quite proficient on returning [against Monfils]. I took care of my serve like I hoped to. Thats what my game depends on. I hope I can keep moving forward.3. Will the real Monfils stand up?After all these years hes finally here. Its been a long time waiting for one of the most highly touted players of this era, and the 30-year-old Gael Monfils Tour Finals debut was one to forget.I simply love it, the Frenchman said, of his first experience playing at the O2 Arena, in a straight-sets defeat to Milos Raonic.But hopefully Monfils wants to prove he is here in London to do more than just make up the numbers.Well give him the benefit of the doubt against Raonic. I came heree with not even a week of practice. Cheap Lebron Shoes China. , he said. Even when youre 100 percent, its tough to beat those guys. Hes No. 4 in the world.Next up is Thiem. Its going to be a tough one, Monfils said. Not much time for me to recover. To be honest, a bit sore. I can feel it straightaway, so its not a good sign. Its a while I didnt play with pressure, I guess, in a tournament, with competition.Dominic is a fantastic player. He play from the baseline. Maybe give me a bit more time than Milos.4. Time for Thiem to turn it onDominic Thiem is 23. He has won titles on all four surfaces. But he wilted spectacularly under scoreboard pressure, after going a set up against Novak Djokovic.There are so many things to improve, the Austrian said after his opening defeat, I think there were too many unforced errors in the first few shots, in the rallies. Yeah, other things were good, other things were bad.For the man touted as one of the next big stars of the mens game, Thiem has had a number of early losses since reaching the French Open semifinals -- he has failed to make it past the second round at Wimbledon, Kitzbuhel, Toronto, Beijing, Vienna and Paris.He will need to find another gear against Monfils if he doesnt want another early departure in London.5. Can Jamie Murray cap off a stellar year?All the talk has centred on Andy Murrays bid to finish the year on top of the rankings, but his brother Jamie is also in with a shout of finishing as doubles No. 1.He and Bruno Soares will be looking to cap off a memorable 2016 with the doubles crown here, after winning the Australian Open and US Open.Tuesdays afternoon session throws up an intriguing battle against the Bryan brothers, with both teams having won their opening matches.Its always exciting to play against them, said Murray. Theyre clearly the best team in history with the amount of titles they won. They always bring a great energy to the court. We all look up to them. We all aspire to kind of get to their level.Of course, probably theyre starting to kind of decline a little bit. But thats always going to happen when youve won so much, and time has taken on.Were really fired up to play against them. Should be a great match. Well, Im looking forward to it. I hope Bruno is, as well. ' ' '