said I hear ya, I can relate. But its just som | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 6 '19
NEW YORK -- Even when things are starting to fall into place for the surging New York Mets, another impactful injury casted a dark cloud over what should have been a jubilant clubhouse following one of the biggest wins of the year. Authentic Nike Shoes From China .After Kelly Johnsons three-run double in the eighth inning broke a tie and lifted the Mets to a 5-2 win over the Miami Marlins on Wednesday night, manager Terry Collins announced that second baseman Neil Walker would probably opt for season-ending surgery on a herniated disc in his back.After all the evidence has been gathered, he thinks thats where hes probably headed, Collins said.Walker is expected to address the media on Thursday.Already without Matt Harvey (thoracic outlet syndrome) for the remainder of the year and with lingering injuries to Noah Syndergaard (bone spur), Steven Matz (shoulder/elbow), Asdrubal Cabrera (knee) and Yoenis Cespedes (quad), losing Walker comes at an inopportune moment. The Mets have won 10 of their last 13 to climb back into the thick of the National League wild card race.This year, Walker has been a part of this team, its a shame, infielder Wilmer Flores said. Weve had a lot of injuries but we have to keep playing with what we have.Cespedes singled off A.J. Ramos (1-2) to start the winning rally. Curtis Granderson walked. Flores flew out to center, advancing a hustling Cespedes to third. After Jay Bruce flew out to right, Travis dArnaud walked to load the bases, bringing up Johnson.Johnson, who was 25-for-79 with the bases loaded in his career with 74 RBI, drove the ball into the right field corner. He emphatically clapped his hands and swung his arms into the air after reaching second base.I cant explain the importance of having a veteran player who has been through many, many different situations, who can come off the bench and be a big hitter in big situations, Collins said.The victory gave New York a 15-14 record in August, the first winning month for the team this season. Theyve moved to within 1 1/2 games of St. Louis for the NLs second Wild Card.Addison Reed (4-2) pitched a perfect eighth inning for the win. Jeurys Familia closed for his 44th save, establishing a new franchise record.Ramos also blew the save in Mondays series-opener.I threw a slider that I was trying to make it around the zone and he took advantage of it, he said. He did what hes supposed to do with that in a big situation.Christian Yelich homered for Miami, who dropped its fifth consecutive game.New York had plenty of opportunities against starter Jake Esch, who was making his major league debut. After a pair of strikeouts in the first inning, Esch allowed four consecutive baserunners in the second, including Flores 15th home run. He pitched himself of out trouble in the fourth by inducing a double play from Mets starter Bartolo Colon.The Marlins caught a break when 42-year old Ichiro Suzuki leaped above the center field wall to take a potential two-run homer away from Curtis Granderson in the fifth.With New York already leading 2-1 and runners on first and second, All-Star Marcell Ozuna made a diving catch on Flores sinking line drive to end the third inning. After initially stepping to his left, Ozuna quickly changed direction, ranging to his right and made a nifty grab before tumbling over. He rolled over several times before coming to a stop.Ozuna was removed from the game in the next inning. X-rays were negative and is day-to-day.TRAINERS ROOM:Marlins: RHP David Phelps, originally scheduled to start Wednesdays game, was placed on the 15-day DL with a strained oblique. He suffered the injury on his first swing during pitchers batting practice on Tuesday.UP NEXT:Mets: RHP Jacob deGrom (7-7, 2.96 ERA) pitches the series finale. deGrom (rest) was scheduled to pitch in Fridays opener against Washington after a nine-day layoff, but was moved up a day with Matz not yet ready to come off of the disabled list.Marlins: RHP Jose Urena (2-5, 5.83 ERA) opposes deGrom. Hes lost four of six starts since moving to the Marlins rotation on July 19.MAKING MOVES:The Mets announced two transactions after the game. First, they acquired 31-year old reliever Fernando Salas from the Anaheim Angels for pitcher Erik Manoah. Salas was 3-6 with a 4.47 ERA with the Angels but has four saves and a 2.93 ERA since the All-Star Game. Manoah was 5-5 with Class-A Brooklyn. OF Justin Ruggiano was moved to the 60-day DL to make room. The team also traded minor league catcher Nevin Ashley to Texas for cash. Authentic Nike Shoes For Sale Online . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Cheap Authentic Nike Shoes Wholesale . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapauthenticnikeshoes.com/ . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. PORTLAND, Ore. -- Chicago Bulls point guard Rajon Rondo?missed Tuesdays 113-88 win against the Portland Trail Blazers because of a sprained left ankle.He tweaked his ankle in practice [Monday], Bulls head coach Fred Hoiberg said before the game. [He] tried to move around this morning, didnt do a lot in shootaround. Then we made the final decision when we got back to the hotel. Obviously, [its] a long season and didnt want to take any chances on it. Hes day-to-day.Second-year point guard Jerian Grant will start in Rondos place.Bulls small forward Doug McDermott remains in the leagues concussion protocol and did not travel with the team to Portland. It remaiins unclear when McDermott will return. Authentic Nike Shoes Wholesale Suppliers. This is the second time in two weeks McDermott has been in the leagues concussion protocol. He took a couple of hard shots in an Oct. 31 win at Brooklyn and missed a Nov. 2 loss at Boston.I texted with Doug a little bit today, Hoiberg said. He said its just a hard feeling to describe and I said I hear ya, I can relate. But its just something where hopefully he makes a little bit of progress. Hell continue to see the doctor on a daily basis and hopefully he continues to improve. ' ' '