nd in the future as a leader and role model for our young players to follow. We | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 6 '19
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. Nike Free Sale Australia . -- In the losing locker room, Ben Roethlisberger had an ice bag on each knee, a welt on his back and a bruise on his ego.That was part of the toll Sunday from the Pittsburgh Steelers 30-15 loss to the Miami Dolphins.Damage was still being assessed. The Steelers (4-2) retained a lead in the AFC North, but Roethlisberger was expected to undergo an MRI on his left knee, which had him limping to the locker room when he missed a series late in the first half.Well pray its nothing too serious, he said.While the Steelers recent momentum was halted, the Dolphins (2-4) revived their season with their most impressive performance by far under first-year coach Adam Gase.Today proved to a lot of our guys and coaches what we possibly could be, but this league is week to week, Gase said. Once we hit next Sunday, nobody is going to care about what we did this week.Here are things to know as both teams begin looking to Week 7:BANGED-UP BEN: Roethlisberger was held to 83 yards passing in the first 55 minutes. He finished 19 for 34 for 189 yards with two interceptions, and his only score came with 1:02 to go.Roethlisberger missed the end of the first half when he hyperextended his knee scrambling on a play that resulted in an interception by Reshad Jones.It happened before I threw the ball, he said. I felt something funny in my knee.Roethlisberger returned for the second half and said the injury didnt hamper his mobility.Im not really that mobile anymore anyway, he said.FULL STRENGTH: For the first time in two weeks, no Miami player hurt himself in a pregame shower , and the offensive line was intact for the first time this year.It showed. Second-year pro Jay Ajayi reached 100 yards rushing for the first time in his career, and then kept going to finish at 204. Ryan Tannehill threw 32 times without a sack, after being sacked 17 times in the first five games.Tannehill noted that taxed Pittsburgh defenders were throwing up even before halftime. Afterward, the Dolphins basked in their physical domination.Its weird, guard Jermon Bushrod said. After a win, I dont feel as sore.UP AND DOWN: The dud was the second of the season for the Steelers, who lost to Philadelphia 34-3 in Week 3. They have outscored opponents 136-59 in four wins, and have been outscored 64-18 in two losses.We got beat soundly, coach Mike Tomlin said. We didnt take care of the football. We didnt stop the run.INJURY REPORT: Dolphins cornerback Tony Lippett left with a hamstring injury. Tight end Dion Sims left to be evaluated for a possible concussion and didnt return.Steelers linebacker Vince Williams and receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey had issues with cramps.UP NEXT: The result took a little luster off the Steelers game next Sunday at home against AFC East leader New England (5-1). Did that make Miami a trap game?You can characterize it as such because we lost, Tomlin said. But when I look at it, I dont look at who we play or their records or things of that nature. I look at how we perform. We didnt perform well enough to win today.Miami is at home for the third consecutive week Sunday against AFC East-rival Buffalo (4-2).---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve-Wine. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/steven-wine Nike Free Wholesale Australia . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Nike Free Shoes Australia . JOHNS, N. http://www.nikefreeaustralia.com/ . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- The Vancouver Canucks acquired one of the top free agents in the NHL on Friday, signing Loui Eriksson to a six-year, $36 million contract.The 30-year-old right winger from Sweden spent the last three seasons with the Boston Bruins and scored 30 goals while adding 33 assists in 82 games last year.He is expected to play on a line with twins Henrik and Daniel Sedin in Vancouver.Loui is an excellent two-way forward, an elite scorer and playmaker with great defensive instincts, Canuck geeneral manager Jim Benning said in a statement. Nike Free Cheap Online. He is an accomplished player who helps our team now and in the future as a leader and role model for our young players to follow. Were excited to have Loui join our team and help us compete every night.The Canucks had the third-worst record in the NHL last season, finishing 31-38-13 for 75. The team also scored just 191 goals. ' ' '