w in to see the fight, and let me say, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Mär 23 '18
Dillian Whyte is confident he can earn a rematch with Anthony Joshua next year and sees Saturdays British title fight as a step towards that goal. Davon Godchaux Jersey .Whyte (18-1, 14 KOs) challenges fellow Brixton boxer Ian Lewison (12-2-1, 8 KOs) for the vacant British heavyweight title at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow in his third fight since Joshua stopped him with a spectacular uppercut in the seventh round last December.Victory would set up a clash with former world title challenger Dereck Chisora and Whyte believes a shot at IBF world heavyweight champion Joshua is possible for 2017.One hundred percent we will have a rematch, Whyte told ESPN. Two days after the fight I had major shoulder surgery because I was injured pretty bad before the fight but I went through with it because it was a fight I wanted.I want a couple of building fights and then by mid next year I will be in a great position for that fight. I gave his hardest fight yet and people want to see it.No one knows the situation with the world title belts. As for Tyson Fury we dont know whats going on yet. Im just sitting here waiting and as long as I keep winning and injury free Im aiming to fight for a world title next year.I will get through this fight and then possibly it will be Dereck Chisora and then I will be ready for the big guns.Whyte, 28, gave Joshua his toughest fight yet and troubled him in the second round of their British title bout last year. Whyte also holds an amateur points win over Joshua, who went on to win the IBF world title in his next fight earlier this year.However, he is rebuilding his career following his first professional defeat to Joshua and has registered two wins since that setback and shoulder surgery. Whyte and Lewison used to train at the same gym together in south London but clashed at a recent press conference.Its progression and winning the Lonsdale belt has always been an ambition for me, Whyte said. He was a guy who was around before I was at the gym. I had the skills but I came in as an outsider with no experience but Ive overtaken him and done a lot more than he has.We trained at the same gym and Ive sparred with him before. There was trouble at a press conference, I think because his corner think he should be like for the fight. For me its not a game and I dont play boxing. If he wants to talk like he does I will deal with him that way.Top of the bill at the same event is Scot Ricky Burns first defence of his WBA world light-welterweight title against Belrusian Kiryl Relikh. Ndamukong Suh Jersey . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Raekwon McMillan Jersey . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. http:///...andon-doughty-jersey . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Its difficult to make a boxing movie that feels real to regular audiences, let alone to actual fighters themselves. In recent years, as many of these films have come to the big screen, far too many have focused on the spectacle of the megafight that very few boxers ever experience and a glossy version of fame and fortune enjoyed be even fewer.With Bleed for This -- the life story of Vinny Paz who may well have achieved the greatest sports comeback of all time by winning a boxing world championship after breaking his neck in a car accident -- director Ben Younger has thankfully reversed this trend.Everything that viewers see feels real, because it is real.From the opening scene showing Paz with his body wrapped in saran wrap while furiously riding a stationary bike in his hotel room to make weight moments before his weigh-in, through the numerous training scenes in dusty, tired gyms and basements and even with the climactic victory over Roberto Duran, any fighter will tell you that all 116 minutes of the film were entirely authentic.How do I know? I experienced almost everything you see in the film. Having fought in six different weight divisions, from junior lightweight to middleweight, weight issues are one of those things that most casual boxing fans dont see or understand. My career began in the worn down Resurrection Gym in Boyle Heights, Los Angeles, and each time I won a big fight, the feeling was nothing short of heaven.The fights themselves -- long a joke in the boxing community given that any fighter who absorbed the over-dramatic blows featured in most films would end up mangled beyond recognition -- also come off as legitimate. While watching the opening bout of the film between Vinny and Roger Mayweather, I could almost feel every punch that Vinny absorbed in defeat, and like Vinny, those shots only made me want to fight harder.And then theres the other side of the big bombs that the fighters throw. Boxing is actuaally largely a sport of defense and all of the actors learned how to move, keep their hands up, bob and weave just like we all do it in the gym and on fight night. Cheap NFL Jerseys. Oftentimes my best offense was indeed a good defense.And then there are the actors. Miles Teller, known primarily for his role as a skinny drummer in Whiplash, has incredibly transformed himself into a rock-solid brawler able to pull off a boxer, nicknamed The Pazmanian Devil, who had a trademark of beating himself in the head mid-fight. And Aaron Eckhart, normally a traditional, clean-cut leading man, is a dead ringer for legendary trainer Kevin Rooney, right down to the beer gut, bald spot and Staten Island accent.So how do you make a boxing movie that actually can appeal to boxers and general audiences? Its actually simple -- involve people who know the sport.Legendary trainer Freddie Roach and longtime boxing writer Tim Struby served as consultants on the film, and then there was the decision to involve Paz himself. During Canelo Alvarezs last bout in Dallas this past September, I had the opportunity to spend some time with Vinny, who flew in to see the fight, and let me say, few boxers encapsulate a true fighter better than the five-time champ.For all of Pazs big personality, the man knows the ins and outs of boxing cold and is able to explain the realities of the fight game in the way only a former fighter can.Perhaps the best validation for the film comes from young fighters looking to become a champion like Paz. Six fighters from my Golden Boy Promotions stable attended the Los Angeles premier last week.To a fighter, they said it was the most genuine boxing movie theyd ever seen. And I agree.Oscar De La Hoya is a 10-time boxing world champion in six weight divisions. He is now chairman and CEO of Golden Boy Promotions.NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Mitglied
yachna1425 Mär 28 '18

QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-307-3506

We give efficient help and specific help for QuickBooks customers. Our team consist of assured QuickBooks Proadvisors with the assistance of dedicated 24×7 backings structure and amazing customer benefit, 247 QuickBooks gives your Quickbooks Support Number, Quickbooks Support Phone Number accounting a fix. QuickBooks is the best business computerization machines used by a great variety of private projects.

Mitglied
yachna1425 Mär 28 '18

Quicken Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-307-3506

We at Speed up present new items time and on keeping in mind our customer's Quicken Support Number,Quicken Support Phone Number convenience and ease of use Clients can look for development neat places to see at Speed up helpline variety. Animate 2018 the most recent variation of Speed up provides being user friendly and furthermore provides free help for Speed up enhance variety.
Mitglied
yachna1425 Mär 28 '18

Sage 50 Tech Support Number +1-888-307-3506

We at Sage Bookkeeping Remedy talk with comprehensive professional in providing unbeatable particular assistance to Sage by providing Peachtree Support from Sage 50 Customer Support Number,Sage 50 Customer Support Phone Number assured Sage Proadvisors. A collecting of confirmed professionals is open all the live long day for most of our clients.