t and is a minus-10.Right now were not good enough, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 6 '19
Cesar Azpilicueta expects John Terry to continue giving his all for Chelsea, despite his ongoing contract stand-off with the club. New Balance Ofertas España . Terry made his first appearance for Chelsea since declaring his contract would not be renewed by the club this summer, playing the entirety of Sundays 1-1 draw with Manchester United at Stamford Bridge. After the match, Terry confirmed to Sky Sports that he wanted to remain at Chelsea, but revealed there had been no dialogue between himself and the clubs management over a possible new deal.  Terry says there has been no recent dialogue with Chelsea about a new deal but he still hopes to stay However, Chelsea have maintained the situation with regards to Terrys future could change in the coming months and have not ruled out offering him a new contract to prolong his stay at the club into its 19th season.Azpilicueta told the London Evening Standard: Its a situation between him and the club. I dont know whats happening.But since I arrived at Chelsea I have learnt a lot from him. I have played alongside him on the left for most of the time, even in training. Azpilicueta has also backed Gary Cahill to fill the void left by Kurt Zouma For me, I see no difference in the way hes performing on the pitch, the way hes playing and he is giving everything for the team as always.Terrys central defensive partner Kurt Zouma suffered a serious-looking knee injury in the draw with United and received lengthy treatment on the pitch before being carried off on a stretcher. Zouma is set to undergo a scan on Monday to determine the extent of the damage, with interim manager Guus Hiddink admitting the injury looked bad.  Zouma is facing a spell on the sidelines after suffering a knee injury against Manchester United England international Gary Cahill was the man chosen to replace Zouma and is likely to benefit from the Frenchmans absence. Azpilicueta added: Gary is one of the veterans of the team. We know his quality and in this squad, it is always important to be ready.We need everybody, we have big games coming up and all of us have to be ready. Also See: Late Costa strike rescues draw Terry: No dialogue with club Pundits: Terry must stay Chelsea await Zouma news Comprar New Balance Rebajas . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. New Balance Outlet España . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. http://www.newbalancebaratas.es/ . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. CALGARY, Alberta -- The Dallas Stars have come to Calgary banged up physically to face an opponent that, like them, is fragile emotionally.The Stars and Flames square off Thursday with each hoping the evening is the beginning of better times.Dallas is coming off an 8-2 pasting by the Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday for its sixth loss in seven games. The Flames, meanwhile, have lost four of their past five.This is pretty much rock bottom, Stars captain Jamie Benn told the Dallas Morning News after the lopsided loss.We all have to look in the mirror and figure it out.The Stars continue a five-game road trip that began with an overtime loss to the Chicago Blackhawks and followed with a rout at the hands of the Jets that leaves them at 4-6-3 and in sixth place in the Central Division.The Flames are 5-8-1 and also sixth in the Pacific Division. They return from a four-game road trip that saw them drop three contests and get outscored 16-5.One big excuse for the Stars woes is injuries and illnesses. Against Winnipeg they were missing six forwards, including Jason Spezza, who has missed two games with a lower body injury but could return against Calgary. Patrick Sharp, Ales Hemsky, Jiri Hudler, Mattias Janmark and Cody Eakin are also sidelined.Spezza skated in Winnipeg Tuesday morning but head coach Lindy Ruff opted to keep him out for at least one more night.He skated but hes not close to 100 percent, Ruff told the Dallas Morning Newws. New Balance Baratas Outlet. But hes back on the ice, which is a good sign.Things havent been much better lately for Calgary under new coach Glen Gulutzen, who is already occupying a hot seat after only one month on the job in place of the fired Bob Hartley.The rough start prompted Flames president Brian Burke to agree to a rare radio interview on Tuesday. Known in the past for his high profile in the media, Burke has remained somewhat in the background in Calgary the past two seasons. That changed this week when he offered his assessment of the current state of affairs.Our top guys are not getting it done. Im not one for calling players out, but our top guys are not playing up to their level. Its that simple, he said.Those top guys are winger Johnny Gaudreau and his center Sean Monahan, who both signed lucrative six-year contracts prior to 2016-17 but have thus far not delivered the goods. Gaudreau has two goals, eight points and a minus-11 rating through 14 games while Monahan has four goals, one lone assist and is a minus-10.Right now were not good enough, Monahan told the Flames website. Me and Johnny know that. Weve got to find a way to help this team produce offence. I mean, when you play big minutes, get opportunities on the power play and stuff like that, youve got to find a way to get it done. ' ' '