e been able to respond.So Im confid | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 6 '19
Essendon coach John Worsfold reckons inaccuracy is the only thing stopping spearhead Joe Daniher from joining the AFLs elite ranks. Cheap Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys.Daniher was a rare shining light for the Bombers in their 82-point loss to Adelaide on Sunday, booting four goals and taking 11 marks.With little in the way of quality supply coming his way, the 22-year-old worked tirelessly up the ground and was rewarded with his second bag of goals in as many games.I think this is the first time hes kicked four goals or more two weeks in a row, so thats a big feather in his cap, Worsfold said after the 22.11 (143) to 9.7 (61) loss at Adelaide Oval.Youre talking about a young man thats playing in a team that doesnt have the class of players that most clubs have moving the ball towards him.His fight and competitiveness has been outstanding.Bombers fans are also likely to take heart from the fact Daniher has kicked no more than one behind in each of his past three games.Danihers season figures of 34.24 - equal to his return from 22 games last year - have sparked plenty of talk about his inaccuracy.But Worsfold said his young stars outstanding attitude gave him plenty of confidence he would continue to improve.He could have had another 10 goals on the board this year, maybe 12, as he fixes his goalkicking and gets everything going well, Worsfold said.Thats putting him up into the elite category.At the moment its accuracy thats holding him back but he still hasnt reached his full potential in terms of strength and fitness yet either.Hes untapped at the moment. Hes still a development player really. Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap Detroit Lions Jerseys . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. http:///...apolis-colts-jerseys . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Adelaide expect defensive duo Kyle Cheney and Luke Brown to play in their AFL elimination final after emerging unscathed from Wednesdays main training session.Cheney (groin) and Brown (soreness) eased any lingering concern at training ahead of the Crows knockout final against North Melbourne.They moved really well. We did some decent training and they seemed to get through it fine ... I think they will be good to go, Adelaide ruckman Sam Jacobs told reporters.The Crows will make at least two changes to their side with vice-captain Rory Sloane to return from suspension and rebounding half-back Brodie Smith overcoming concussion.Adelaide enter the Adelaide Oval final as hot favourites against a Kangaroos outfit which has won just two of their past 11 games.But the Crows remain wary of the Roos, and particularly their influential ruckman Todd Goldstein who Jacobs rates the best in the business despite Melbournes Max Gawn winning All Australian honours this season.I think hes still thhe best in the game, Jacobs said of his North rival. cheapjerseysforsale.net. Obviously Maxy has been great this year but I think Toddy is the most well-rounded and has obviously been at the top of his game for five or 10 years now.I have played a lot of footy against him. We have both had our ups and downs against each other and hopefully this week Im able to compete really well and give our mids first use.Jacobs said he another motive for performing well against Goldstein - making some amends for a poor last outing in Adelaides loss to West Coast which cost the Crows a top-four berth.I personally expect to bounce back well, Jacobs said.Its obviously disappointing not to play well but in the past I have had bad games and I have been able to respond.So Im confident this week I can compete. Obviously Goldy is a really good player so Im going to have to be on my game. ' ' '