matches till Decembermatches till December | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 6 '19
SANTA CLARA, Calif. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Colin Kaepernick is standing behind his decision not to vote in the presidential election or even register to take part in the democratic process, saying he can effect change in other ways besides through a ballot.The San Francisco 49ers quarterback has knelt through the national anthem all season to protest police brutality and the treatment of minorities, drawing criticism and acclaim alike. He took more heat for not voting last week.I thought a lot of different things about the process and what I could and couldnt do, he said Tuesday. Once again, the system of oppression is what I have an issue with. ... I dont agree with the system of oppression and thats something that I will continue to not agree with.For those wondering why he chose not to vote even on local issues that could influence what happens at home in the Bay Area, Kaepernick said, Theres more than one way to create change.Im comfortable with everything that Im saying, what I represent and who I am, he said of his growth into an outspoken activist, given how much he once disliked speaking publicly. At that point in time, there was a situation where I didnt feel comfortable talking because I didnt want my words used against me and now I know if I represent my words properly, what my stance is, who I am properly, that those words cant be used against me.Kaepernick has perhaps bigger issues at work: His Niners (1-8) have lost eight straight games and have a daunting challenge ahead with Tom Brady and the AFC East-leading New England Patriots (7-2) coming to Levis Stadium on Sunday.The 29-year-old Kaepernick regained his starting job from Blaine Gabbert last month. He has thrown five touchdown passes in four games with two interceptions and has been sacked 11 times -- though he considers the offense to be making progress. And Kaepernick is back around his 2015 playing weight and feels healthy again following surgeries to his right thumb, left knee and non-throwing left shoulder, where he had a torn labrum repaired.I feel like Im starting to get some of my wiggle back, some of the movement, starting to feel very comfortable with where my health is, how my bodys moving, those things, he said.Last Wednesday, following Donald Trumps victory over Hillary Clinton, Kaepernick was asked his reaction to the election results.I really didnt pay too close of attention because I have been very disconnected from the systematic oppression as a whole, so for me its another face thats going to be the face of that system of oppression, he said. To me it really didnt matter who went in there, the systems still intact that oppresses people of color.After Sundays loss at Arizona, Kaepernick noted: I think it would be hypocritical of me to vote. I said from the beginning I was against oppression, I was against the system of oppression. Im not going to show support for that system.The Sacramento Bee first reported that Kaepernick has never registered to vote.Game notes LB Aaron Lynch returned to practice after missing the past two games with a high ankle sprain. ... WR Torrey Smith and DL Quinton Dial didnt practice. ... The Niners signed OL Colin Kelly to the practice squad and placed OL Fahn Cooper on the practice squad injured list.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Stitched NFL Jerseys . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Cheap China Jerseys . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. http://www.outletnfljerseys.com/., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. The BCCI remains hopeful Indias Supreme Court will take a considered decision on the Lodha Committees latest proposal to disqualify all office bearers in the board and state associations if they fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria. A few of the BCCIs top office bearers and officials said the board will not change its stance, but was happy to sit with the committee and have a dialogue to find a solution to the long-standing feud.The latest suggestions were a part of the committees third status report, which was submitted in the court on November 18. The committee has told the court that despite clear timelines in place to implement the recommendations that were approved by the court in its July 18 judgement, neither the BCCI nor the state associations have obeyed the order, and have continued to be negligent.One reason for the BCCIs optimism was because the court had earlier refrained from approving a proposal of the committee to supersede the top brass of the board.In an order on October 21, the court noted that although it had found substance in the status report, it said at this stage it was refraining from approving the committees suggestion to supersede the office bearers because the board had said in a submission to the court that it would make every genuine effort to persuade the state associations to comply with the recommendations.The BCCI maintains it has done so in the interim. The committee wants us to implement all the recommendations in toto or wants all the office bearers to go, a senior board office bearer said. But no one understands that the BCCI has already accepted nearly 75% of the recommendations, most of those being already put into practice.The board, however, has consistently opposed certain key reforms such as the age cap of 70 years for board officials, the tenure cap of nine years with cooling-off periods in between, and the one-state-one-vote policy, among others.Thakur and Shirke had been asked to submit written undertakings to the court stating the board would unequivocally implement the order of October 21, and then meet with thhe Lodha Committee. Cheap NFL Jerseys China. . The October 21 order had limited the financial freedom of the BCCI and had also directed the board not to disburse any funds to state associations until they complied unreservedly with the recommendations.In their affidavits, both Thakur and Shirke pointed out that board members had voted against adopting all the recommendations of the committee at the BCCI special general meeting on October 1. It is understood that committee did not feel it necessary to meet the BCCIs top office bearers after that, considering they had already stated the board would not comply with the court order.However the BCCIs reading of the situation is different. To ensure that cricket runs smoothly, the court had asked the committee to appoint an auditor as soon as possible, the office bearer said. No auditor has been appointed so far. The committee was also asked to set a threshold limit for various financial transactions the BCCI gets into. No threshold limit has been given. All our major decisions have been put on hold.The BCCI also questioned why the committee had proposed retired bureaucrat and former home secretary GK Pillai as an observer to look after the governance of the board. The committee suggested Pillai could also approve the various contractual obligations of the board in the future.On the one hand the committee says there should not be any government officials [working as an office bearer or official]. On what basis did they then pick GK Pillai? Was there a process? the office bearer said. Incidentally the committee has never imposed any restrictions on former civil servants, which Pillai is.A top BCCI official said that an adverse court decision against the board was not likely to affect the ongoing Test series between India and England. Already the court has approved expenses for those Test matches till December 5. For the remaining matches, we will have to wait and see what the court says, the official said. ' ' '