h in Dublin, and I was like | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Mär 23 '18
Chris Berman is taking his Swami Says NFL picks segment seen on SportsCenter to ESPN Chalk. Haloti Ngata Jersey . Each week during the NFL regular season, hell give his favorite picks against the spread here with a little further analysis.Season record:?14-3 ATS (last week: 4-1)Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville JaguarsThe Jaguars have made the trip to England before, but if they dont win this time, will they leave the team over in London? Im predicting theyll come back to a heroes welcome in the pool in Jacksonville. If not now, when does this team win? A divisional game against a banged-up Colts defense should do the trick: Jaguars by 3.Score: Jaguars 23, Colts 20Detroit Lions at Chicago BearsChicagos current favorite team (the Cubs) has won more than 100 games this season. Cant the Bears win one? Chicago is 1-8 at home since the start of last season, including a woeful 1-7-1 against the number. If theyre going to go 4-12 this season, doesnt this have ?to be one of the four? This is a gut feeling, but I think theyll get a win in a home divisional game against a Detroit team thats sputtering a bit right now.Score: Bears 24, Lions 23Tennessee Titans at Houston TexansHouston --?hello? The Texans have had 10 days to figure out what happened in that 27-0 dud in New England, as well as plan life without J.J. Watt. If this team is going to win the AFC South, it has to win games like this. Texans get it done at home.Score: Texans 24, Titans 17Carolina Panthers at Atlanta FalconsThe only game Carolina lost in the 2015 regular season was right here in Week 16. Atlanta looked awfully good on offense on Monday Night Football and will be riding that high, but the Falcons face a much stiffer defensive test here. Carolina will be fine in the long run, but theyve been understandably jostled with everything thats happened in Charlotte, and I dont think theyre back to their old selves just yet. Falcons win this one in an upset.Score: Falcons 27, Panthers 26Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ersThe 49ers played on the road the past two weeks against teams that were better than them, in Carolina and Seattle. Dallas just isnt in that same class. Dak Prescott isnt a mirage, but San Francisco has a game it can win here. I saw the 49ers at home in Week 1; theyre a different team in Santa Clara. And by the way, has it really been 35 seasons since The Catch?Score: 49ers 28, Cowboys 27 Supply Lions Jerseys . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Ameer Abdullah Jersey . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. http://www.cheaplionsjerseyselite.com/ .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. WWE is in the middle of a womens revolution. Gone are the days when women, or divas, are seen as beautiful objects competing in lingerie or gravy bowl matches.Taking a cue from the UFC, WWE is finally putting its women on the same level as its men, with three leading the way: Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch. Each of them took distinctive paths to break the glass ceiling for a new generation of fans.For a long time, women in the WWE were not the main attraction and werent treated the same way as men. And despite a number of entertainment platforms -- five hours of live Raw and SmackDown TV per week, monthly pay-per-view events and a developmental league that blossomed into a third brand (NXT) -- the WWEs womens division was struggling to be more than an afterthought.Of course there have been legendary female competitors, such as Trish Stratus and Lita. But in between their moments of storytelling, there were bra and panties matches and bikini contents, or they were simply paraded as a wrestlers valet -- all of which did nothing to advance female characters.But thats changing.In 2013, Paige and Emma competed to be crowned the first NXT womens champion, and momentum built from there. The women of NXT were given a bigger spotlight, which included a deeper roster, more time to compete and engaging story lines. Fans noticed and reacted with praise.While women like Charlotte, Sasha and Becky became central characters on NXT, Raw and SmackDown stagnated. Women on the main rosters were only competing in two-minute, meaningless matches. Fans started the #GiveDivasaChance campaign after a 30-second match on Raw in early 2015. The hashtag trended worldwide for 24 hours, and even WWE kingpin Vince McMahon acknowledged it, promising a change.WWE began rebooting its womens division by putting its best female performers from NXT on the main show. The biggest milestone came at this years WrestleMania, WWEs flagship show. There, Charlotte, Sasha and Becky competed in a triple-threat match, trying to become the first WWE womens champion, a newly devised title that looks identical to the mens championship title. They also stopped referring to the women as divas.On Oct. 30, there will be the first womens main event match on pay-per-view, which is also the first womens Hell in a Cell match between Charlotte and Sasha.In their own words, Charlotte, Sasha and Becky discuss how they got into professional wrestling, their thoughts on the women before them and how it feels to be at the forefront of the biggest, most positive impact ever seen in womens wrestling.Charlotte FlairDaughter of legendary pro wrestler, Ric Flair, Ashley Fliehr, 30, has been wrestling for only four years. Shes a two-time Raw Womens Champion and is on track for a legendary career. Just like her dad.My dad was my favorite wrestler growing up, obviously. I was always around wrestling, I went to shows, but I never pictured myself where I am today.My brothers, David and Reid, were more into wrestling. When they wrestled, it was hard on my brothers because they were always compared to my dad.Four years ago I decided, OK, Im going to wrestle. I was at the WWE Hall of Fame for the Four Horsemen in Miami, and John Laurinaitis [WWE vice president of talent relations] was at dinner with my family and he asked me, Why arent you doing this? I told him, I never thought about it. My little brother, Reid, was like, Oh my god! We can do it together! I was personal training at the time, so I thought, Ill give it a shot.I dont know how Reid convinced me. Even when I was driving to Tampa with the U-Haul packed, I thought, What am I doing?! I never wanted to be a wrestler. When I got there though, the wrestling -- the physical part -- was super easy. Ive played sports, and Ive been a tomboy my whole life. But I didnt have a goal.After my brother Reid passed away in 2013, I realized this was what I was meant to do. And I just got better.Out of all of the sports Ive played, I felt like this is where I belong.The four of us -- Sasha, Becky, Bayley and myself -- we werent saying, Lets change womens wrestling. It happened organically.The more comfortable I got, and the more developed all of our characters became, the more serious we became, and we got more time. I remember thinking, Oh my gosh, were doing this! They were giving us 20-minute matches and people were saying were stealing the show.The hard part for me was not the wrestling -- it was showing emotion, telling a story and being able to connect with fans. Coming out as Ric Flairs daughter and being called athletically gifted, its hard to say, Hey, like me! You can relate to me! It wasnt working, so I completely switched my character. I find it easier to pretend to be the person everyone already thinks I am versus being who I am.Sasha BanksMercedes Kaestner-Varnado, 24, has dreamed of being a pro wrestler since she was 12. By incorporating elements of her real life (her cousin is Snoop Dogg), Banks created a fan-favorite persona of The Boss -- a flashy, confident woman with shutter shades and marketable jewelry. Shes currently the Raw womens champion.I remember watching wrestling when I was really young with my dad, but I never really understood what it was. One night, when I was 10, I was clicking through the channels and I saw wrrestling. Wholesale Lions Jerseys. I thought, What is this? This is interesting.My mom walked into the room and said, This is no good. You need to turn it off. I turned it off and went into my mothers room, and I continued watching. Every single week, I was so entertained. As a kid, I had so many dreams: I wanted to be a firefighter and a hair stylist, but the first wrestler I ever saw was Eddie Guerrero, and then I was instantly hooked. I only wanted to be in WWE.I dont know if it was the entertainment or the sports aspect, there was just something that made my heart so happy. Every week, watching those two hours of wrestling were just the happiest of my life. There was never a moment where I wasnt thinking about wrestling.It was so frustrating for me to see amazing women in WWE do what the guys would do, and then the next week they would be in a bra and panties match. Growing up, that wasnt what I wanted to do. I watched a lot of Japanese womens wrestling, so I knew what women could do in the ring. I knew we could be just like the guys.Once I turned 18, my mom got a job in Boston, and there was a school I had researched when I was 12 -- Chaotic Wrestling. They had a camp, and whoever impressed the coaches the most would get three months free training. I remember walking in, and I was the only girl. I was expecting these guys to look like John Cena, but they were all teenage boys. I thought, Yeah, I got this in the bag! I got the three months of free training, and thats how I started my journey.I started training when I was 18, got signed at 20 from one tryout. Who does that?We say things like womens wrestling and womens revolution. I hope one day its not a good womens match. I dont want the womens wrestling part. I just want to be equal to my partners. Why cant we be treated equal?I think once we get a womens main event at a pay-per-view and you drop womens wrestling, that will prove we are on the same level. A couple of years ago we were seen as the popcorn match or the bathroom break for the fans, and thats not the case anymore.I want to be the main event at WrestleMania. I feel if thats not in my lifetime, I know that Im helping build the foundation for the next generation of women to do that.Becky LynchDublin-native Rebecca Quin, 29, was a pro wrestler for four years and found moderate success until 2006, when she suddenly quit. For seven years, she took odd jobs such as teaching English as a foreign language, personal training, being a Hollywood stuntwoman and attending clown school. In 2013, she decided to restart her wrestling training. She is currently the first SmackDown womens champion.When I was a little kid, I used to watch with my brother when there was Macho Man and Hulk Hogan. But then I fell out of it for a few years.My brother started watching it again, and I would insult him every time by saying its for kids. But any time Mick Foley would come on, I wanted to see what he would say. I was so drawn to him. So then it became, OK, just let me know when Mick Foley is on. And then I saw Lita, and I was like, Whoa, she is cool! She was someone I could relate to.When I started wrestling, I started only to get in shape. I found out that a wrestling school had opened in Ireland, and I wanted to go because I was hanging out with the wrong crowd and I wanted to turn my life around. It seemed so far out of the realm of possibilities of things that I could do. It wasnt even a dream.When I was younger, I didnt want to come to WWE because I didnt fit into the mold. I couldnt identify myself with the term diva. The divas brand was meant to put a spotlight on the women, but the term to me felt more glamorous than me.I quit wrestling in 2006 because I just got lost. My mom didnt want me wrestling, I was wondering if I was going to make it in wrestling, I got injured in a match, I was 19, I was away from home, living in Florida and I just got lost. I couldnt face it, so I stepped away. It was like a death for me, and that is not an exaggeration. I struggled for years to find what I wanted to do.I was away for seven years. I always kept journals, and its crazy to go back and read these journals because it seemed like I had unfinished business. I always felt like it was something I was meant to do, but I just didnt know how to get back in. So I ended up just trying to do something to fill the void.Coming back, I always stayed in touch with Finn Balor. I remember having lunch with him one time on this little bench in Dublin, and I was like, Will I come back? Wont I come back? And he goes, Would you just go back now? Because if you dont youre going to be sitting here with me in 10 years wishing that you had gone back, and its going to be too late.And he was so right. Everything before that moment was me trying to put a circle into a square hole and there, it was like, this is what I was meant to do.I want to main event WrestleMania. I feel like if you dont go in with big ambitions or a big vision, youre half lost. You need something to aim for, and the scarier it is, the better it is. Just because its not the norm doesnt mean that it will stay that way. The world is constantly changing and evolving, and so is WWE! NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '