g for because I need to know becaus | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 8 '19
NASHVILLE, Tenn. Cheap Shoes Websites . -- Denver star cornerback Aqib Talib fought with Titans wide receiver Harry Douglas during Tennessees 13-10 win over the Broncos on Sunday. He promised to do more of the same when they meet next at the office of the agent they share.Talib was upset with Douglas going low with a cut block on fellow cornerback Chris Harris Jr. late in the first half Sunday. Harris was down on the field for a couple minutes before walking off and returning quickly.Titans running back DeMarco Murray ran up the middle on the next play, while Talib jumped on Douglas on the Titans sideline, scuffling around in what quickly became a scrum before being broken up. Talib lost his helmet and was penalized for unnecessary roughness.Harris returned and finished the game, but Talib was just as angry after the game .It was a dirty play by a sorry player, Talib said. He dont do nothing. He come in the game, dont catch no passes. He come in the game and chop guys from the back. And he done got the same agent as me. So I see him in Atlanta, Im going to beat his ass.Talib was fined $26,044 just for penalties in the Broncos Super Bowl victory over Carolina last February.After the game, Harris was just as upset, wanting Douglas fined for the low block.That was so illegal, Harris said. I have never had a player try to end my career like that. That was dirty and he should be fined. Thats not football. He tried to take me out for the game and tried to end my career, thats not football.Asked what Talib said to him on the sideline, Douglas said he didnt know and didnt care.It was a clean play, Douglas said. It was a run play, me and him looking at each other and I cut-blocked him. Like I told him, if they watch film, which theyre supposed to do in the NFL, I cut block in the run game. Thats a legal play. I guess he didnt watch film, because if he watched film of last game or any other game, hed see that I cut block in the run game.Denver coach Gary Kubiak said he only knew that Harris got cut-blocked but wasnt sure if it was legal. Tennessee coach Mike Mularkey said he didnt see the block.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL.---Follow Teresa M. Walker at www.twitter.com/teresamwalker Wholesale Sneakers Canada . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Wholesale Sneakers For Sale . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. http://www.wholesalesneakerscanada.com/ . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. CLEMSON, S.C. -- Dabo Swinney has been on the right side of the Clemson-South Carolina matchup enough times to know how good things are when you win.Theres no question that theres a little different smiles on peoples faces when you show up, Swinney joked.Especially, if the fourth-ranked Tigers (10-1, No. 4 CFP) can win their third straight game against the revived Gamecocks (6-5) on Saturday night. A win moves Clemson a step closer to a second consecutive berth in the College Football Playoffs. A loss most likely leaves the Tigers on the outside of the four-team tournament and pondering all that couldve been.Its a huge game for all of us, Clemson tight end Jordan Leggett said.And maybe not as easy as it looked in midseason.South Carolina has found its stride behind freshman quarterback Jake Bentley, whos play has helped the Gamecocks win four of their past five games to qualify for a bowl in coach Will Muschamps first season.A Gamecocks win, the players know too well, would rank among the most consequential victories in series history.Receiver Deebo Samuel said the second-half run this season has South Carolina fired up for success.Were going out there with a little more energy trying to ruin their season, Samuel said.Clemson has played into that narrative at home too often this season. There have been way-too-close wins over Troy and North Carolina State at Death Valley. Two weeks ago, the Tigers were stung by Pittsburgh on a last-second field goal in a 43-42 defeat, their first home loss since 2013.Swinney and the Tigers have said all the right things since then, that they paid a price for comfort and complacency. The Gamecocks hope time hasnt run out to take advantage of Clemsons mistakes.Are our guys going to be excited about playing this game? Absolutely, because of the rivalry, because its Clemson, because theyve got a good football team, Muschamp said. Thats all great, but we need to be able to walk out in between the white lines and be motivated by our preparation.---Some other things to watch when No. 4 Clemson plays South Carolina:WATSONS FAREWELL: Clemson quarterback Deshauun Watson is expected to play in final game in Death Valley, the junior considered a pro prospect that will go high in next springs NFL draft. Cheap Sneakers Canada. Watson, though, has not discussed his future, saying that will come at a more appropriate time. Who knows whats going to happen, he said.BENTLEY BALL: South Carolina has a freshman quarterback in Jake Bentley making a big splash, sort of like Watson did as a freshman in this rivalry two years ago. In that game, Deshaun Watson accounted for four touchdowns in a 35-17 Tigers win, playing on a torn ACL. A healthy Bentley will be seeking to snap Clemsons two game rivalry win streak. Hes thrown for nearly 1,000 yards and six TDs in his five starts.FACING THE TIGERS: Will Muschamp played for Georgia from 1991-93, a stretch that included a 27-12 upset of eventual ACC champion Clemson. It was a big upset in Athens, Muschamp said with a smile. We didnt play them again until (1994) at our place. Or their place. Georgias place. Not our place anymore.DOWDLES SUCCESS: Tailback Rico Dowdle has been a big reason why South Carolinas offense has improved the second half of the season. Dowdle has run for 100 yards or more in three of the past four games, including 226 in a win over Western Carolina last week. For the Gamecocks to succeed, Dowdle will need to make yards against Clemsons defense, which has limited opponents to 129 yards rushing a game this season.SAME AS THE IRON BOWL: Dabo Swinney, the former Alabama receiver and assistant coach, said theres little difference between the Iron Bowl and Clemsons rivalry with South Carolina, other than Alabama and Auburn sharing the same SEC division. Swinney said Clemson and South Carolina have the same fire and passion for the game as in the state of Alabama. Youve got to choose, he said of fans in the state. Who are you pulling for because I need to know because its going to determine if we talk this week or ever again.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '