bies while on a development contract | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Mär 23 '18
Kevin Magnussen says he is frustrated by the ongoing wait to discover the fate of his Formula One future as Renault continues to ponder its driver options for 2017. Russell Wilson Jersey .Renault is yet to announce its driver line-up for 2017 with both Magnussen and teammate Jolyon Palmer still no closer to knowing if they will remain on the grid next year. Valtteri Bottas and Sergio Perez have both been linked with the Enstone-based outfit, while Esteban Ocons strong ties with the team -- and recent promotion to an F1 seat with Manor -- has seen him emerge as a contender for a seat next season.When asked if he is nervy or relaxed given his experiences in 2014 when he lost his McLaren drive to Fernando Alonso, the Dane said he felt the situation at McLaren was less difficult at the same stage of that season and admits he is frustrated by the uncertainty.The situation at McLaren was in a way easier because I knew or I thought I knew I had the seat. I was told I had the seat and I wasnt so worried until maybe the last two races. So at this point of the season I felt very comfortable. But I dont feel too stressed to be honest.Yes it is [frustrating]. I was hoping for a decision between these two races, but clearly it hasnt come and things are taking longer than I had hoped for. Of course it would be nice to just know your future and youd be a little bit more relaxed if that was the case. But that is not what I have. So, anyway that is how it is.Magnussen says he has spoken to Renault team principal Frederic Vasseur about his performances in 2016 -- which has included scoring the teams only points so far in Russia -- and believes he can do no more in his attempts to secure a drive for next season.I have asked him and he told me, I cant complain. So whether that is true or not, I dont know. I am doing my best and I feel like I am on top of my game. I dont feel like there is anything more I can do. Whatever it will be, I will look back and say I have done my best. Hopefully that is good enough. Thomas Rawls Jersey . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Womens Seahawks Jerseys . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. http:///...eed-stitched-jersey/ ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. The Brumbies have added two Canberra juniors to their roster for the 2017 Super Rugby season.Australian under-20s representatives Jordan Jackson-Hope and Faaleleli Sione agreed on Friday to join the franchises extended playing squad next year.Jackson-Hope, a utility back, played two games for the Brumbies while on a development contract in 2016 - scoring a try in his second appearance against the Sunwolves.We saw this year that he is up to the challenge of Super Rugby, coach Stephen Larkham said.Weve beenn very impressed with his performances at training and on the field all year . C. J. Prosise Jersey. .. and we are looking forward to seeing Jordans game develop to another level, here at the Brumbies in 2017.Larkham said promising front rower Sione had good skills and game knowledge for a big man and hopes he will flourish around the likes of Ben Alexander, Scott Sio and Allan Alaalatoa. NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '