I thought it put our defense in | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 8 '19
Third baseman Matt Duffy got traded to the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday, which might have come as a disappointment to San Francisco Giants fans who had become endeared to last years runner-up for National League Rookie of the Year. Best Running Shoes Uk .But rest easy, Giants fans: All is not lost.On Tuesday, Duffy revealed that his extremely large, beloved-by-the-Internet cat Skeeter will be sticking around San Francisco.?The world can only hope that the trade will not slow the posting of photos on Skeeters Instagram account, which amazingly has nearly 15,000 followers thanks to gems like these. Clearance Running Shoes Uk .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Cheap Running Shoes Uk Sale .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. http://www.clearancerunningshoesuk.com/ . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. PHILADELPHIA -- Carson Wentz has the Philadelphia Eagles on the right track. Robert Griffin III has the Cleveland Browns on the road to nowhere.Wentz had 278 yards passing and two touchdowns in his NFL debut, a tenacious defense left Griffin hurting and the Eagles beat the Browns 29-10 on Sunday.Sure, its only one game. But, the two teams seem headed in opposite directions.This is just one game, said wide receiver Jordan Matthews, who had one of the TD catches. This is not the Super Bowl. We have to get ready for Chicago.The Eagles (1-0) face the Bears (0-1) on the road next Monday night. The Browns (0-1) host the Ravens (1-0).RG3 plans to play against Baltimore despite suffering a sprained left shoulder late in the fourth quarter. His mother was so worried she called him during his post-game news conference.Shes really concerned about me, Griffin said. Im in pain, but Ill be OK.Josh McCown threw some warmup passes but Griffin stayed in despite the lopsided score.He wanted to be back out there, Browns coach Hue Jackson said. I thought it was important there for him to be back out there with the guys and finish the game the right way. And he did.Griffin was Clevelands 25th different starting QB since 1999 and made his first start since end of 2014 season when he was with Washington.Wentz dazzled in his first game action in one month -- he injured his ribs Aug. 11 and missed the last three preseason games. Facing the team that couldve drafted him, Wentz looked like a potential franchise player. He finished 22 of 37 with a 101.0 passer rating.I felt very confident, Wentz said. Its a great first start.The Browns were the same old Browns. Theyve lost 12 straight openers.Heres some things we learned from Philadelphias win over Cleveland:NOT MISSING SAM: Trading Sam Bradford to Minnesota eight days ago paved the way for Wentz to jump from No. 3 QB to starter. The Eagles certainly didnt take a step backward by trading away their sttarter. Running Shoes Wholesale Uk. I knew he was a good quarterback -- a starter, Eagles LT Jason Peters said. When Sam got traded, I knew Carson could step up and make plays for us.MEDIOCRE NO MORE: The Eagles receivers hear a lot of criticism, but they had a strong start. Matthews had seven catches for 114 yards and one TD. Nelson Agholor had four catches for 57 yards and one TD. Its a great performance by our receiver, coach Doug Pederson said. Ive got trust in confidence in them.HUDDLE UP: Now that Chip Kelly and his up-tempo offense are in San Francisco, the Eagles run a more traditional -- and so far successful -- offense. Wentz led a 75-yard drive culminated by a 19-yard TD pass to Jordan Matthews on the opening possession. It was the first time the Eagles scored a TD on their first drive of a season since 2008. They didnt have a first-drive TD until their ninth game in 2015 and didnt even score a TD in the first quarter until Week 6. Going down, moving the ball, getting that touchdown right off the bat, was huge for my confidence and was huge for this teams confidence, Wentz said.UNIMPRESSED: The Browns dont regret their decision to trade the No. 2 pick to the Eagles, not after one game. So I thought he did some good things and it looked like he had some poise and was able to lead them to victory, Jackson said. But again, I thought we had our chances.LEARNING CURVE: With 17 rookies on the roster, the Browns are going to experience growing pains. Jackson resorted to trickery on fourth-and-5 on the Browns 41 early in the second quarter. It backfired. Duke Johnson took a direct snap and was stopped for a 6-yard loss. It was totally my responsibility, Jackson said. I thought it put our defense in a tough spot.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org---Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddi ' ' '