s when it hosts Savannah State on Saturday. The Ducks have all seven of th | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 9 '19
                                      NEW YORK -- Ryan Harrison won a doubles match after qualifying for the U. Basketball Shoes Online Store Australia .S. Open to help the San Diego Aviators win their first Mylan World TeamTennis title.Darija Jurak, Shelby Rogers and Raven Klaasen each won twice Friday in the Aviators 25-14 victory over the Orange County at historic Forest Hills Stadium at The West Side Tennis Club.Harrison beat Henri Laaksonen 6-3, 6-2 at nearby Flushing Meadow to earn a spot in the U.S. Open main draw, then rushed over to Forest Hills.Youre trying not to get ahead of yourself, Harrison said about his Queens doubleheader. Youre focusing completely on your match, but in the back of your mind youd like to win quickly. I tried to focus in on my service games, get ahead and put them away.Klaasen was selected the Finals MVP. He teamed with Jurak and Harrison for two 5-2 wins.It feels really nice to get the MVP award, but it feels a bit undeserving because our whole team played very well, Klaasen said. We were apart for four days and when we saw each other again last night, it felt like we had been apart for a year. Our team chemistry has been great. We will friends for the rest of our lives.Jurak and Klaasen opened with a 5-2 mixed-doubles triumph over Alla Kudryavtseva and Scott Lipsky. Rogers then topped Nicole Gibbs 5-2 in womens singles.Its different playing for your team than just singles for myself, Rogers said.In mens doubles, Harrison and Klaasen extended the lead to 15-6 with a 5-2 victory over Lipsky and Dennis Novikov. Rogers and Jurak topped Gibbs and Kudryavtseva 5-2 in womens doubles, Novikov beat Harrison 5-4 in mens singles for the Breakers only victory, and Harrison closed out the championship by tying Novikov in the extended-play game. Basketball Shoes Australia Sale . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Cheap Authentic Basketball Shoes . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. http://www.cheapbasketballshoesaustralia.com/ . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. EUGENE, Ore. -- Oregons Dana Altman did a fine imitation of a hockey coach when he least expected it.Ahead early in what he considered a developmental game, Altman went with five-man shift changes to spread the minutes among his Ducks, and it worked with 10 players getting between 18 and 22.Preseason All-America Dillon Brooks scored 21 points and Roman Sorkin had a career-high 15 as No. 23 Oregon rolled to a 93-54 victory over Western Oregon on Wednesday night.Brooks, still working his way back from offseason foot surgery, and Sorkin contributed most to the Ducks 50 points off the bench.Its kind of the way it worked out, Altman said. When we got the early lead, I decided to play everybody equal minutes, so it really wasnt my plan going in.Chris Boucher added 14 points and eight rebounds for the Ducks (6-2), who won their fourth straight game and 29th in a row at home. Tyler Dorsey had 12 points.Oregon made nine of its first 12 shots to go up by 14 points early and toyed with the Division II Wolves (4-4) the rest of the first half, shooting 16 of 26 to carry a 48-20 lead into the break.The Ducks scored the first seven points of the second half to cap an 18-0 run and pushed their lead to a high of 51 with 5 minutes to play.Sorkin, who hadnt played in the last four games, had three of Oregons eight 3-pointers and missed only one of his six shots. The 6-foot-10 junior from Israel has played sparingly for the Ducks, averaging just 5.3 minutes in 30 career games, but he made up for lost time Wednesday night.Every time I step on the court I feel like I can make the open shot, he said, so I just let the game come to me.Oregon had a 52-27 edge in rebounds. Jordan Bell led with 12 and Kavell Bigby-Williams had 10.Kavell obviously can help us on the boards, a place where we need help, Altman said, so I thought there were some positives.Brian Berg led Western Oregon with 17 points and had five 3-pointers.BIG PICTUUREWestern Oregon: The Wolves, who won a school-record 31 games en route to the 2016 Division II Final Four, already have as many losses as they did all last season. Wholesale Basketball Shoes Free Shipping. The defending Great Northwest Athletic Conference champions were picked for sixth place this year.Oregon: The soft portion of the Ducks schedule will allow Altman to continue tinkering with his starting lineup, which included the 6-10 Bigby-Williams for the first time Wednesday night. Altman had three of last years starters -- Brooks, Bell and Casey Benson -- among the five coming off the bench at the first media timeout.POLL IMPLICATIONSHome cooking and five unranked opponents to finish its nonconference schedule should give Oregon some rankings bounce heading into its opening Pac-12 games in late December against No. 11 UCLA and USC, also in Eugene.STAT OF THE NIGHT: The Ducks attempted 11 free throws, making nine, before the Wolves, who were whistled for 15 fouls in the first half, tried their first. Oregon finished 23 of 28 from the line, and Western Oregon was 3 of 4, thanks to a 25-7 foul differential.HE SAID IT: Altman saw some body language from his players that he didnt like during the rout. Theyre worried more about missing shots than they are about execution and toughness on defense and rebounding, he said. Weve got to get those thoughts out of their heads. They quit playing when they miss a shot and starting feeling sorry for themselves.UP NEXTWestern Oregon travels to Montana State Billings on Monday night to resume GNAC play. The Wolves beat Concordia (Ore.) 80-70 on Tuesday.Oregon plays the third of five straight home games when it hosts Savannah State on Saturday. The Ducks have all seven of their December games in the state of Oregon, including one against UNLV in Portland on Dec. 17. ' ' '