29, ruptured her anterior cruciate ligament, medial collateral ligament and medial meniscus in her rigght knee. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 9 '19
Having ridden at a light weight in the Melbourne Cup and again in Hong Kong five days later, Craig Williams has been able to snap up the ride on So Si Bon at short notice in the Group Two Zipping Classic. Cheap Jordans Authentic Website .The Robbie Laing-trained three-year-old colt forms part of a strong book of feature race rides for Williams at Sandown on Saturday includinig the favourite Mortons Fork in the days other main event, the Group Two Sandown Guineas (1600m).Under the weight-for-age conditions, So Si Bon has 50.5kg.I had a light ride in the Melbourne Cup and I had a light ride in Hong Kong on Sunday, Williams said.Williams rode fourth-placed Qewy in last Tuesday weeks Melbourne Cup at 50.5kg.He said when his manager contacted him on Monday regarding the possible ride on So Si Bon in the Zipping Classic (2400m), Williams told him it would not be a problem.So Si Bon is on the second line of betting at $4.80 behind last years winner Who Shot Thebarman ($3).The colts only win is a Pakenham maiden but he has shown his talent with a fast-finishing fifth in the Group One Caulfield Guineas, third in the Moonee Valley Vase and fourth in the Victoria Derby (2500m).He was an excellent performer in the Caulfield Guineas, Williams said.Then it showed hes solid enough when he competed so well in the Derby at the extended trip.It shows that hes got good class. He has a huge weight advantage and obviously the stable is extremely happy with the way he came through the Derby, but hes taking on a lot more versatile and seasoned stayers.But I think hes in the right race to make his presence felt under the conditions.Williams was impressed by the John OShea-trained Mortons Fork when he rode him to a close second behind Comin Through in the Group Three Carbine Club Stakes at Flemington, a traditional guide to the Guineas.He performed really well and I felt after that day that in the autumn hes going to end up being a really nice horse, whether that be a Guineas or even a Derby horse, Williams said.Im glad for my sake that hes continued on to the Sandown Guineas where hes going to be one of the main chances.Williams has a full book of 10 rides at Sandowns main meeting for the year. Cheap Authentic Jordans From China .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Cheap Authentic Jordans Wholesale .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapjordansauthentic.com/ . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. Fremantle and Greater Western Sydney have each lost one of their marquee players before the inaugural National Womens League season.The Giants Renee Forth and the Dockers Kiara Bowers both suffered serious knee injuries in the same game last weekend.Forth, 29, ruptured her anterior cruciate ligament, medial collateral ligament and medial meniscus in her rigght knee. Cheap Authentic Jordans For Sale. Fellow midfielder Bowers, 24, ruptured her ACL.The new eight-team womens competition is scheduled to start in 2017.Afl.com.au has reported the Dockers and the Giants will receive a priority player selection. ' ' '