ms. ... Im not going | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 9 '19
The Detroit Red Wings have come to terms on a two-year contract with restricted free agent forward Gustav Nyquist. Cheap Nike Shoes Clearance . TSN hockey analyst Aaron Ward reports that the deal is worth $1.9 million. The 23-year-old had three goals and three assists in 22 games for the Red Wings last season. He spent the majority of the season with AHL Grand Rapids and had 23 goals and 37 assists in 58 games for the Calder Cup-winning squad. Nyquist was a fourth-round pick of the Red Wings in 2008.Wholesale Nike Shoes Authentic . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Wholesale Nike Shoes Canada .  The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. http://www.wholesalenikeshoescanada.com/ . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Rico Abreu joked that if he wins the Camping World Truck Series race Wednesday at Eldora Speedway in Ohio, he would shoot fireworks at track owner and Abreu mentor Tony Stewart in a re-enactment of a popular Periscope video they made a couple weeks ago.Its not like Abreu is counting on winning his first Truck Series trophy at NASCARs lone national series race on dirt. But it makes sense that if Abreu would win anywhere in his rookie year, it would be at the half-mile dirt track.Abreu finished second in the World of Outlaws race Saturday night at Eldora and has more laps there than at any other NASCAR track.That will just get his fans more excited about the prospects for the truck race as the 4-foot-4 driver -- whose celebrations have been as highlight-worthy as his races -- looks to turn a year where he sits 14th in the standings into one where he makes the eight-driver truck Chase.My fans are putting more pressure than I am, to be honest, about a good result, Abreu said. Im excited for it. Its just another race at the end of the day. Whatever happens, happens.My goal is to put myself in a good position to have a shot at winning. ... The best truck is going to win the race.Abreu, 24, has just two top-10s this year, with his best a ninth at Texas, a race where he was second and challenging for the lead late in the event before getting into the wall.He believes he had potential to win at Dover and Charlotte, as well as Texas.I knew I had shots in those races, Abreu said. I wasnt the fastest truck but I put myself in the best position. At Texas, I was the best truck. I made the mistakes. But I knew I had a speed.Its not the end of the world if I dont win at Eldora and its not the end of my shot of getting in the Chase.And its not the end of the world to Abreu if he doesnt make the Chase, even though he drives for one of the top teams, ThorSport Racing.If I dont get in the Chase, then I dont get in the Chase -- it wasnt meant to be, Abreu said. Thats just the way I look at all this stuff. I just want for some better finishes for my guys.Feww around Abreu view this year as disappointing. Nike Shoes On Sale Canada. . Abreu is known for needing a little time to get the feel he needs in the car.Its always taken him a year or two to get things rolling where he can be consistent and figure out how to win, but once he does, hes as good as it gets, said Chip Ganassi Racing driver Kyle Larson, an accomplished sprint-car racer. In sprint cars, it took him three years probably and now hes considered a favorite every time he goes to the race track.Hell learn a lot throughout this year of truck racing and hopefully by the end of the year hell be consistently in the top 10.A June fire at the ThorSport shop resulted in the four-team organization losing a handful of trucks, and forced it to scramble to get trucks ready over the past month. The fire, combined with a few crashes since then, have left Abreu not running the trucks that he has wanted to run at some races.He wont use it as an excuse. He views it as another piece of adversity for a rookie season.Im not worried and Im not going anywhere, Abreu said. I just dont want to rush and do all this and be not mature enough for the situation youre put in. Im lucky to be able to race and do something that I enjoy doing.Abreu plans to see better results. If he doesnt, he wont stay in the series all that long.Im racing to show people that I really want to do this, Abreu said about racing last weekend in sprint cars and now this week in his full-time truck ride. Im not just doing this because I am different or my family is financially supportive. Im not doing this because all my friends are doing it.Im doing this because this is something I fell in love with when I was a kid. I have this fearless personality and I like being around the people Im associated with in my race teams. ... Im not going to sit in the Truck Series and waste someones money running around in 20th place. I will find something else to do where Im competitive. ' ' '