ces in the red jersey since he came and once more stepped up as the Irish Pro | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 9 '19
On our TV screens, shes all smiles even in the heat of the competition, but what makes one of GBs Paralympic stars fume? Ahead of Sky Academys latest documentary on the Sports Scholars, Olivia Breen gives a magical insight to life on and off the track. Cheap Air Max Plus .The 19-year-old Welsh sprinter has been getting her head down during the winter and is set to start a new season hoping to make the GB team at her second Paralympics.How does she reflect on the London Games? What stars would she invite for dinner? What does she do to wind down?WATCH: I am Olivia Breen - aired on Sky Sports 1, now available On Demand via sky GoOlivia is one of 11 Sky Academy Sports Scholars and with her outdoor campaign soon to get under way, shes answered a few personal questions. 1. WHATS THE MOST ANNOYING QUESTION YOURE ASKED?How do you spell your surname?... I get asked that all the time.2. DO YOU EVER DREAM ABOUT RUNNING?I have dreamt that Ive won a individual gold medal - I hope it comes true!3. IF YOU WERENT AN ATHLETE WHAT WOULD YOU BE?I really like fashion and Id like to be a window dresser for a fashion store. Id also really like to work with children. Olivia describes the 100m as explosive and exciting 4. IF YOU COULD RACE AN ANIMAL OR FAMOUS PERSON WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?I would like to race against Christine Ohuruogu as she is the best 400m runner in the country. I think she could teach me lots of things.5. DO YOU EVER THINK OF STRANGE THINGS BEFORE OR DURING A RACE?I sometimes think about what food I will eat after my race.6. WHATS THE GREATEST FEELING YOUVE EVER HAD DURING A COMPETITION?Running a personal best and knowing that I have done everything I can do and that it all went to plan.7. AND THE WORST? Knowing that you have done wrong and that I could have done better. Olivia soaking up the atmosphere at London 2012 after winning bronze 8. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDSHappy. Determined. Lively.9. DO YOU HAVE ANY NICKNAMES?My little brother calls me dizzy because he couldnt say my name when he was little.10. DESCRIBE IN A FEW WORDS WHAT ITS LIKE RUNNING THE 100M? Fast, exciting, powerful and explosive.11. WHAT ARE YOUR MEMORIES OF LONDON 2012?It was the best night of my life and I can remember everything. The noise when any British athlete was introduced was amazing. I couldnt believe the support. Having 200 people from my school and seeing their green blazers was so inspiring! I was young and didnt have much pressure. I just enjoyed every minute and finding out that we had won a bronze was the best and happiest moment of my life. Ill never forget it. Jessica Ennis-Hill is a huge inspiration for Olivia 12. YOU SEEM TO BE A HAPPY PERSON - WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY?Dont be fooled! I am normally happy but if someone does something mean to me or someone I love then it makes me angry and I find it hard to forgive.13. IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?Dog (spaniel) because they are happy, friendly, lively and a bit mad!14. WHAT MUSIC ARE YOU INTO?Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, Rihanna and Britney Spears.15. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES?  Shopping and seeing my friends.16. WHERE DO YOU PUT YOUR MEDALS AND TROPHIES?I have got my trophies in a cabinet and medals in my sock drawer. Listening to Rihanna helps to fire Olivia up 17. WHICH FAMOUS PEOPLE WOULD YOU INVITE TO DINNER?Jonathan Ross, Boris Johnson and Usain Bolt.18. WHOS BEEN YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION?Jessica Ennis-Hill - she came back from injury to win Olympic gold and she came back from having a baby to win World gold.19. YOUR GREATEST FEAR?I hate spiders. I have been woken up with a spider in my bed - it was so scary.20. WHATS THE BEST THING SOMEONES EVER TOLD YOU?That I had been selected for the Paralympic Games in 2012.21. HOW WOULD YOU CELEBRATE ANOTHER PARALYMIC MEDAL IN RIO?Going out with all my friends, dancing and having cocktails because I am planning to have time off training after Rio.WATCH: I am Olivia Breen - aired on Sky Sports 1, now available On Demand via sky Go Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries Cheap Air Max Plus Womens . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Air Max Plus For Sale Cheap . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. http://www.cheapairmaxplus.net/ . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. After a captivating weekend of Champions Cup action we take a look at the players that might have been chosen on their performances in round two.?15. Simon Zebo (Munster)He provided a spark in the Munster back-line on a very emotional day. He somehow managed to get in for a try, despite Stuart Hogg looking to drag him over the sideline and three Glasgow defenders trying to prevent him from crossing the whitewash.14. Christian Wade (Wasps)Wade was instrumental in the Wasps fightback as his break led to them tying the game at 13-13. As the game entered the final quarter he took advantage of some tired legs. In defence he took a good mark under pressure and got in some good tackles.13. Jonathan Davies (Scarlets)Davies crossed for a try for the Scarlets in their defeat to Saracens but with better players alongside him will improve during the November internationals for Wales after putting in regular good performances with the Welsh region.12. Garry Ringrose (Leinster)Ringrose was immense for Leinster as they fought back to gain a losing-bonus point and remain top of the pool. He has improved his defensive display and his ability to run at defences could see him as an outside chance at a Lions spot. Joe Schmidt will have to pick him for Ireland first.11. Jonny May (Gloucester)In his first match since December, May looked dangerous against Treviso in the Challenge Cup and got a try for his troubles.?10. Owen Farrell (Saracens)If he continues in his current form, and playing at the highest level, Farrell looks to have the 10 jersey nailed down. Another brilliant performance from the out-half as he controlled the game. His kicking was brilliant and set the back-line alight.9. Kieran Marmion (Connacht)The scrum-half has performed at a high level regularly for the Province, but with Connachts rise of Pro 12 Champions to clinch a place in the Champions Cup, surely his part in that should be rewarded at international level, and an outsiide pick for the Lions. Cheap Air Max Plus Mens. .FORWARDS1. Mako VunipolaThe front rower was at his devastating best against Scarlets and his offloading skills were once again on show. When he gets players one-on-one his ability to hand-off comes into play. Very difficult to take down in attack and brilliant at the breakdown.2. Tom YoungsA real captains shift. Led from the front with physicality in defence and around the ruck. And not one line out throw went awry which allowed his backs front foot ball.3. Dan ColeA solid performance for Cole and Leicester to bounce back from their opening round drubbing at Glasgow, putting his body on the line to stop the Racing attack.4 Joe LaunchburySolid at lineout time, made a nuisance of himself around the breakdown and was ever present in the defensive line as Toulouse battered the Wasps line, when they were ahead. Brilliant effort kept them at bay.5.?Iain HendersonUlsters Henderson has had an incredible rise since coming on the scene and showed his force and defensive strength as Ulster edged Exeter. They withstood the challenge without conceding a try and Henderson ability to switch from second row to back row would benefit the Lions.6. Peter OMahonyAnother standout performance from the Munster victory over Glasgow. His clean-out capability was shown as he cleared two Glasgow defenders out of a ruck in the lead up to the first try.7. Brendon OConnorIt wasnt pretty at times against Racing 92 but OConnor was a leader in the forward pack and added a try in their victory.?8. CJ StanderThe Munster man has put in some memorable performances in the red jersey since he came and once more stepped up as the Irish Province played 60 minutes with 14 players. His ball carrying ability, offloading and tackling will prove some obstacle to dislodging him from this spot for the Lions. ' ' '