Sonnen is scheduled to fight Wanderlei Silva in a grudge | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Mai 16 '17
BRADENTON, Fla. Arizona Wildcats Jerseys . -- The Pittsburgh Pirates have acquired right-hander Vance Worley from the Minnesota Twins for cash. The Pirates announced the trade Tuesday. Worley was acquired in a trade that sent outfielder Ben Revere to the Philadelphia Phillies before last season and he was the starter on opening day for the Twins. But he went 1-5 with a 7.21 ERA in 10 starts for the Twins and spent most of last season at Triple-A-Rochester. He came to spring training a long shot to make the Twins revamped rotation, but posted a 13.50 ERA in 10 2-3 innings before being placed on waivers last week. Worley cleared waivers and was outrighted to Rochester on Friday. Andre Iguodala Arizona Jersey . -- Crystal Webster avoided elimination at the 2013 Capital One Road to the Roar Olympic pre-trial curling tournament with an 8-5 win over Amber Holland on Thursday. Dansby Swanson Braves Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors reserve centre Ognjen Kuzmic is expected to miss at least six weeks after undergoing surgery on his fractured right hand.The recent ban on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) by the Nevada State Athletic Commission and later the UFC could force one of the most popular fighters in mixed martial art into retirement. Chael Sonnen (28-4-1), a known user of TRT who has made a name for himself as a dominant wrestler and an animated presence behind a microphone, spoke Wednesday on "UFC Tonight" about the rule change and the effect it could have on his career. "If this retires guys, then it retires guys. The rules are the rules, and the rules need to be followed," he said.  "Im going through this myself, where Ive had to stop testosterone with the hope that we can find a new way to gain the results of upping testosterone to stay at a healthy level. If it doesnt work, I may have to stop the sport. And its as simple as that." The TRT ban has already affected one of the sports biggest names. Last week, middleweight title contender Vitor Belfort (24-10) was forced to pull out of his championship bout against Chris Weidman. Lyoto Machida (21-4) hass stepped in to take on the 185-pound champion at UFC 173 on May 24. Cheap NFL Jerseys China. Belfort, who has never hid behind the use of TRT, sang a different tune about the potential impact the ban would have on his fighting future. "As other jurisdictions may follow suit, I am going to drop my TRT program and compete in MMA without it," Belfort said in a statement provided to Fox last week.  Being that fighters, including Sonnen, feel that TRT is necessary for them to compete at the same level as their opponents, some red flags went up when Belfort didnt put up much of a fight against the ban. "As it relates to Vitor, I think this was a very genuine and sincere thing for him," Sonnen said. "Heres the problem that I have: a fighter that said seven days ago, I need TRT or I cant do this, and then all of a sudden goes, Well, Ill just stop TRT. I find that very disingenuous." Sonnen is scheduled to fight Wanderlei Silva in a grudge match between coaches in "The Ultimate Fighter Brazil 3" finale on May 31. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '