says the punishment will be decided after th | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 10 '19
Mitchell Johnson is excited for the IPL, talks Twitter battles, and his respect for Virat Kohli in his latest column for Fox Sports. Nike Air Max 1 UK Sale ... Being a cricketer in India is unlike any other job in the world.The sheer number of fans here and the passion they have for the game makes the time I spend off the field in India almost as intense as the time I spend on it. Dont get me wrong - the supporters here are amazing, its just that on occasions, things have threatened to get a little out of hand.There was a time last year when I felt a bit concerned about my safety. It wasnt that we were in serious danger - although it felt close - but the sheer number of people involved made the whole experience pretty intimidating.After having a quiet meal with a couple of my Kings XI Punjab teammates in a Dharamsala restaurant, people began to notice us, and seemingly within seconds there were people hanging off doors just to get a look at us.Things soon escalated and before I knew it I had people grabbing onto me, just trying to touch me. I had to whack their arms off me just to get into the car. Then they started shaking the car.It was a whole new experience and pretty crazy. However, I want to make it clear the people that day had no intention of hurting me - theyre just so fanatical and so excited to see cricketers and this is the way they express that fanaticism. Indias fans are some of the most passionate in the world according to Johnson At times like that youve just got to accept this is what life is like as a cricketer in India. There are times when it can all feel like its a bit much, but you need to understand where the locals are coming from. They hardly ever get to see their heroes up close in the flesh so its understandable how passionate they are when they see us.It certainly doesnt detract from the awesome experience that is playing in the IPL, and if anything some of the players - particularly the younger ones who are in awe of the big-name guys - actually enjoy the extra attention.MY TWITTER BATTLESOne man who definitely thrives on extra scrutiny and pressure is Virat Kohli.The man is a superstar and he showed why during the World Twenty20, when he almost single-handedly dragged India into the final.You might have seen that I had a little dig at Virat on Twitter before Indias match against Australia. That was just an attempt by me to throw him off his game but given he scored 82 off 51 balls, I dont think it was such a smart move! Indias Virat Kohli celebrates after victory in the World T20 clash with Australia Maybe I shouldnt have said anything but thats the beauty of Twitter - anyones opinion can be broadcast to the world. I didnt expect my comment to get the level of response that it did, and I probably didnt need to reply to the angry responses from Indian fans.But to be honest that stuff doesnt bother me at all. In the past it would have affected me, but now that Ive got a bit more freedom to express my opinion, I can just laugh it off.I dont mind stirring the pot - I guess I just need to be careful about who Im having a go at!VIRAT AND MEYou didnt need to see my tweet to know Virat and I have a bit of a rivalry. Johnson celebrates the wicket of Kohli during 2015 World Cup semi-final Weve had our differences and most of it stems from the 2014 Adelaide Test, when a ball I threw hit Virat on the body. I was legitimately trying to run him out but he didnt like what I did. When he made some comment in the media that night about having no respect for me as a player, thats when I got really annoyed.Having said that, Virat is the kind of player youd want in your team. Hes a real fighter and to be honest hes a bit like most of us were in the Australian team. We go pretty hard on the field, and hes got that about him as well.The fact he plays the game like us is probably why weve rubbed each other the wrong way. If I sit back and digest it properly, were actually quite similar in the way we approach the game. Johnson is excited to face Kohli (left) and his RCM teammates like Chris Gayle (right) I cant wait to come up against him again and his Royal Challengers Bangalore team-mates in the IPL.RETURNING TO CRICKETSince my final Test match in November last year I havent played any competitive cricket, save for one grade match in Perth.The good sign for me is Im incredibly excited for the IPL to get underway now. Thats certainly not how I was feeling this time last year when I was really flat and physically exhausted after a long Australian summer that included a World Cup. Johnson says he cant wait to put on his King XI uniform again Now Im genuinely pumped to get back onto the field, and even training with my teammates this week gave me a rush I havent felt in a while.A lot of people think the IPL is all about money but I can guarantee you it isnt. I would find it really hard to be motivated if I was just playing for money - you have to actually have your heart in it.I know I do, and I cant wait to pull on that Kings XI uniform again.For the full article, click here. Also See: WATCH: IPL is coming IPL TV times IPL in numbers Get Sky Sports Air Max 1 Sale Cheap . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Air Max 1 Cheap UK . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. http://www.cheapukairmax1.com/ . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Argentine judoka Jorge Lencina has been provisionally suspended from the Rio de Janeiro Paralympics after failing a doping test.Paralympics spokesman Craig Spence says Lencina failed the test on Sept. 8, and then competed two days later in the 90-kilogram class. He lost his match in the quarterfinals and has been disqualified.Spence says the Argentines accreditation has been withdrawn, and he hass left the Paralympic village. Air Max 1 Online Shop. Spence says the punishment will be decided after the games end on Sunday.This if the first in-competition doping incident of the Rio Paralympics.Paralympic officials said a Saudi Arabian powerlifter tested positive in an out-of-competition test. ' ' '