giants face defending chapions Mumbai Indi | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 10 '19
                                      BOSTON -- Its the final day of one of the biggest Dota 2 events in the world. Cheap Under Armour Shoes Canada . Thousands are in and out of the corridors of the Wang Theatre at the Boch Center in downtown Boston as upsets brew, thanks to a rally behind Greek team Ad Finem. But behind the scenes, Alex Machine Richardson, an esports host and commentator, is doing his best to direct the desk at his first Dota 2 event.Hes new to Dota 2 hosting, but after making a name for himself in Counter-Strike and Call of Duty, Machine would make you think differently. He has the sign of a good esports host -- of which the ability to switch games is extremely important. He says he had a blast hosting in Boston last weekend, despite it being his first outing in Dota 2.I had zero expectations. I had no idea what to expect, he said to ESPN. I didnt know how the talent would receive me, the community, the fans. Myself, I didnt know if Id enjoy the game; I certainly do [now]. Its been really cool, its been wonderful actually.Machine has experienced some of the biggest esports events, which helps counterbalance his lack of experience in Dota 2.I got to experience Call of Duty XP, which is a huge Call of Duty event. I got to experience the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive majors, the pinnacle of Counter-Strike. And now Im sitting here at the Boston Major ... Im living that story, Im telling that story, Im a very fortunate person, Machine said.Throughout his career, and in 2016 specifically, Machine has gained popularity. After working for ESL for the past few years, the British host left to become a freelancer in November, something many of his peers, such as Paul Redeye Chaloner, Anders Blume and Auguste Semmler Massonnat, have done successfully. For many in other fields, freelancing seems like a step down, but for esports hosts and commentators, it allows them to write the story of their career in a more hands-on environment.Ive been a freelancer since November, just over 40 days of freelance, and its already been completely eye-opening, Machine said. Its very fun to be my own boss. I like that people are coming to me directly; thats quite a new feeling to me. I would say Ive enjoyed time at home, but Ive nearly paid four months rent now in London and Ive lived there for six days, so thats not great. But Im traveling the world, talking about games, so what am I complaining about? Its been really good, but Im taking a break after this.His job at the Boston Major wasnt expected by fans of Dota 2. Redeye, for his part, has become one of the most well-known hosts -- running the desk at The International and other recent majors. Machine says his new role was something Valve, Dota 2s developer, made happen.You know if youve played any Valve games, they just like to throw a change and see how its received; Counter-Strike patches and its happened in Dota as well. I think thats what theyre doing here. They wanted to give me a shot. ... And I said, Sure, Ill give it my best shot. And it seems to have gone OK, Machine said.But as he moves into a new game, Machine says hes content with his current slate of games but would never shoot down an opportunity if it presented itself.I have evidently got a set of games that Im personally comfortable with; Dotas becoming one of them where I can feel I can really put on a show in hosting, he said. I dont think Im necessarily looking for another game right now, but I would never turn down or not consider it. I play everything, thats the problem. Im not just a one-gamer.Outside of his hosting ability, Machine and his freelance casting peers recently did stunts for charity at the ESL Pro League finals in October. There, the team of casters -- Semmler, Anders, Machine and James Moses OToole -- did a Movember charity, casually sporting mustaches with crazy donation goals. The experience ended with the group raising over £20,000 in a day. Machine, as a donation goal, got a Brazilian wax.I was the butt of almost all of the jokes of the [Counter-Strike casters] Movember fundraiser, Machine said. We did all of these donation goals and it was brilliant. ... We didnt expect that, hence why I was like Ill get a Brazilian wax. It still hurts. Under Armour Wholesale Canada . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Under Armour Outlet Store Canada . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. http://www.underarmouroutletcanada.com/ . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times.Kevin Pietersen will be playing for his fifth IPL franchise during the 2016 tournament having joined Rising Pune Supergiants. Supergiants. Supergiants, who are captained by MS Dhoni and play reigning champions Mumbai Indians in Saturdays IPL opener, have picked up a player in decent nick, too.Pietersen has shone over the last 12 months for Surrey, Melbourne Stars and St Lucia, as well as in his native South Africa and the subcontinent.Read below for the story of Pietersens year with the bat - and then catch full live coverage of the IPL on Sky Sports.County Championship Division Two (Surrey) Pietersen scored a maiden triple hundred for Surrey against Leicestershire Innings: 6Runs: 469Hundreds: 1Highest Score: 355noPietersen missed last terms IPL in order to play for Surrey and try to earn his England place back - and he promptly amassed the highest score of his career. KP made an unbeaten 355, which contained 36 fours and 15 sixes and came off a mere 396 deliveries, while batting against Leicestershire at The Oval in May, but his mood was soured shortly after when, following a meeting with newly-appointed director of England cricket Andrew Strauss, he was told trust issues were impeding his return to the international set-up. Pietersen batted in just one further first-class innings for Surrey in 2015, making two against Lancashire, before he headed to the Caribbean…Caribbean Premier League (St Lucia Zouks) KP enjoys playing in the Caribbean. He won the World T20 there, dont forget! Innings: 10Runs: 295Fifties: 2Highest Score: 83noA zouk, if you didnt know, is a carnival beat with a rapid tempo - and, speaking of rapid tempos, thats exactly what Pietersen produced when biffing 83 from 57 deliveries against Jamaica Tallawahs in Kingston. KPs pyrotechnics could not fire the Zouks to victory on that occasion, though, as Chadwick Walton (76 from 48) and that Chris Gayle fella (64no from 42) ran amok. Pietersens 39-ball 73 versus Barbados Tridents a game earlier, in which he smoked seven fours and five sixes, did propel his side to a win, but they were dumped out in the group stages for the third straight year.Ram Slam (Sunfoil Dolphins) The former England man hit an impressive 115 off 66 balls in the Ram Slam Innings: 7Runs: 401Hundreds: 2Fifties: 2Highest Score: 115noBack-to-back fifties for Pietersen in the Caribbean were followed by successive centuries in South Africa. Under Armour Shoes Clearance Sale. The 35-year-old smashed 10 sixes into the Kingsmead crowd in his 115 off 66 balls against Lions, before nailing seven more in a score of exactly 100 from 45 deliveries versus Knights. Pietersen followed that up with consectutive half centuries, although he was less effective when he returned for his sides last two games - scoring 27 in the semi-final before hitting 10 in the final as Dolphins lost to The Unlimited Titans.Big Bash (Melbourne Stars) Pietersen struck 62 from 36 balls in Melbourne Stars semi-final win over Perth Scorchers Innings: 9Runs: 323Fifties: 4Highest Score: 76Pietersen played an important part as Melbourne Stars broke their semi-final curse and booked a spot in the BBL final after four previously failed attempts. KP was the Stars top run-scorer for the tournament, cracking fifty in nearly half of his innings. That included 62 from 36 balls in the semi-final win over Perth Scorchers, but another half century in the final (74 off 39), could not secure the Stars the title they so desperately covet. Usman Khawaja - in sensational form during the Australian summer - hit 70 from 40 balls, helping Sydney Thunder to a three-wicket win, successfully chasing down 177.Pakistan Super League (Quetta Gladiators) Pietersen bats for Quetta Gladiators in the final of Pakistan Super League Innings: 9Runs: 215Fifties: 1Highest Score: 53Pietersen wasnt quite the powerhouse Pakistan fans expected for his nine matches with the Quetta Gladiators in the inaugural season of the PSL. He struck only one fifty in nine innings, although he did at least save that for a low-scoring semi-final against Peshawar Zalmi, when his 53 off 38 balls proved crucial in a one-run win. The final was a less successful affair, however, with KP managing only a run-a-ball 18 in a six-wicket defeat to Islamabad United - Dwayne Smith (73 off 51) and Brad Haddin (61no off 39) putting on an ultimately match-winning 85 for the second wicket. Sky Sports is the only place you can watch all the action from the 2016 IPL, starting on Saturday as Pietersen and the Rising Pune Supergiants face defending chapions Mumbai Indians, including Englands Jos Buttler, live on Sky Sports 3 from 3pm.  Or watch live without a contract from £6.99, on NOW TV. Also See: How to watch the IPL Get Sky Sports Buttler joins Mumbai Indians Fleming to coach Pune ' ' '