got to hit high shots in.Michelle Wie mis | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 11 '19
Southern Vipers 132 for 4 (McGlashan 54*) beat Lancashire Thunder 121 for 7 (Lamb 34, Satterthwaite 31) by 11 runsScorecard The Southern Vipers made it two wins out of two in the Kia Super League as they came away from sunny Blackpool with an 11-run victory over a below par Lancashire Thunder. Puma Ireland Online .Despite being without their talismanic skipper Charlotte Edwards the Vipers recovered from 34 for 3 to reach 132 for 4 from their 20 overs with the score proving just enough against the slightly unlucky hosts.Having chosen to bat, the Vipers were quickly in trouble when opener Georgia Adams was bowled by the sixth ball of the innings as Hayley Matthews got one to turn sharply and hit the stumps.Captain Suzie Bates soon followed when she slapped another Matthews delivery straight to Natalie Brown at point for 15 and when Izzy Collis edged behind off Deandra Dottins first delivery, the Thunder looked to be well on top.But Sara McGlashan had other ideas as the New Zealand international steadily rebuilt the innings with the help of Arran Brindle who offered valuable support as McGlashan went through the gears after Lydia Greenway had departed for 11.McGlashan hit the one six of the innings as she slapped the unfortunate Kate Cross back over her head with the New Zealander reaching her 50 off 48 balls in the final over with Brindle remaining unbeaten on 29.The unbeaten partnership of 70 for the fifth wicket left the Vipers with a spring in their step and they carried the momentum into their bowling when Matthews departed in the first over after hitting a Morna Nielsen full toss straight at Brindle at mid-on.A topsy turvy game then swung in Thunders direction as Emma Lamb and skipper Amy Satterthwaite compiled a second-wicket partnership worth 57 before Satterthwaite picked out McGlashan on the boundary off Linsey Smith for 31.With Lamb still at the crease Thunder looked to have a chance but when she was run out for 34 going for a suicidal run after hitting the ball straight to Nielsen the game was all but up for the home side. Danielle Wyatt impressed with a 28-ball 29 as she and Laura Newton dragged Thunder to within range but with 18 required off the last over it was all but finished as Bates picked up two late wickets to finish with 2 for 20 and the hosts needing two wins from their remaining games if they are to progress. Wholesale Puma Shoes . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Cheap Puma Trainers . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.pumaclearanceireland.com/ . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. CAMBRIDGE, Ontario -- Marina Alex eagled her final hole for an 8-under 64 and the second-round lead Friday in the LPGA Manulife Classic.Alex played the final five holes in 5 under for the lowest score in her LPGA Tour career, setting up the 18-foot eagle putt with a 5-wood approach on the par-5 ninth.Super happy, Alex said. Just kind of everything fell together, ballstriking, putting. I actually left a couple of putts out there, but Im not going to complain about the score that I shot.The 26-year-old former Vanderbilt player had a 10-under 134 total at Whistle Bear for a one-stroke lead over Thailands P.K. Kongkraphan and South Koreas Hyo Joo Kim.Second-ranked Ariya Jutanugarn was four strokes back after a 68 in her bid to win three straight events for the second time this season. Using a driver in competition for the second straight day after shelving it for months, the 20-year-old Thai player had an eagle, six birdies, two bogeys and a double-bogey.She began the streak at the Womens British Open, and she rebounded from a knee injury that forced her to withdraw during the Rio Olympics to win the Canadian Pacific Womens Open on Sunday in Alberta.Playing in the second group of the day off the 10th tee, Alex took advantage of calmer conditions than she faced Thursday afternoon in a first-round 70.I think we were fortunate, Alex said. Right now, its totally scorable.She had eight birdies and two bogeys.It actually is a pretty wide-open course, which is sometimes for me a little challenging because its hard to pick out targets, Alex said. But Im trying really hard to focus, be as narrow as possible off the tee and into the green and just be very specific with what Im trying to do.Kongkraphan had a bogey-free 66. She recently went through coaching and club changes.I have a problem with my iron pretty bad, Kongkraphan said. I tried to get better, so I switched the club and changed the coach. ... From last week I have so much more confideence. Puma Clearance Sale. Kim closed with a birdie for a 67. She won the season-opening event in the Bahamas.South Koreas Mi Hyang Lee was 8 under after a 67. She had a hole-in-one on the fifth hole.I think just less wind and the greens [in] more better condition, Lee said. So just everything is perfect.U.S. Open champion Brittany Lang, second last year at Whistle Bear after winning the inaugural event in 2012 at Grey Silo, was 6 under after a 71.First-round leader Chella Choi also was 6 under after a 72. The South Korean player three-putted three times. Hope tomorrow is better, Choi said.Defending champion Suzann Pettersen had a 71 to reach 4 under.Canadian star Brooke Henderson, playing alongside Jutanugarn, was 3 under after a 71. She eagled the par-5 12th and closed with a birdie.Not exactly what I was looking for, Henderson said. That birdie on my last hole kind of made me feel a lot better about the day, which is always nice, and 3-under par, I cant complain too much.The 18-year-old Henderson beat top-ranked Lydia Ko in a playoff in June in the KPMG Womens PGA for her first major title, and she successfully defended her Portland Classic title in early July.Ko was 2 under after a 72.I putted much better today, so it was good to see some putts go in, Ko said. Without the putter, I dont think I would have been able to shoot even par.Alena Sharp was the top Canadian, shooting a 70 to reach 5 under. She tied for fourth last week at Priddis Greens for her best finish on the tour.I didnt make many putts, Sharp said. It was tough to get it close to the pins. I thought they were a little trickier today. The greens are definitely firming up, so you got to hit high shots in.Michelle Wie missed the cut by a stroke with her second 72. She has missed 12 of 20 cuts this season and is 112th on the money list with $55,375. ' ' '