n Davis came to my office earlier this mor | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 11 '19
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. Salomon Shoes Sale Online . -- Bernhard Langer has a left knee injury that could force him to withdraw from the PowerShares QQQ Championship, the inaugural Charles Schwab Cup Playoffs event.Im not sure Ill be able to play tomorrow, but Ill make that call at noon when my tee time is, Langer said Thursday. For right now, Ive been getting treatment and trying to stay off my knee.Simply, the decision will come down to whether the he can hit the ball.I tried yesterday and it didnt work, Langer said. I cant transfer my weight. I cant put any pressure on my left knee.The 59-year-old German star leads the 50-and-over tour with tour four victories and has wrapped up the season money title with $2,697,459.I had an MRI on Monday because I couldnt walk properly and just had problems, Langer said. Obviously, havent hit a shot yet, havent been out on the course. I walked it, but I havent hit a shot yet because I cant, I cant put much pressure on my knee. Walking these hills is very difficult, especially downhill.The top 72 players on the money list earned spot at Sherwood Country Club, the former site of Greg Normans Shark Shootout and Tiger Woods event that is now called the Hero World Challenge. The playoff field will be cut to 54 for the Dominion Charity Classic next week in Richmond, Virginia, and to 36 for the Charles Schwab Cup Championship the follow week in Scottsdale, Arizona.Each dollar earned in the first two events is worth two points and will be added to the regular season total. At the Charles Schwab Championship, points will be reset so that the top five only have to win to capture the Charles Schwab Cup. Langer has a big enough advantage over second-place Miguel Angel Jimenez that he would keep the lead event even if he doesnt play this week.I came all the way here from south Florida and committed to play, said Langer, a three-time Cup champion. But if Im going to do long term damage, the last thing I want to do is try and play and do further damage and then I cant play next week or the following week, which that would really be bad if I cant play the Schwab Cup. You know, the priority is to get my health. You cant play golf if youre not healthy. The game is hard enough when youre healthy, you dont need to be injured.Fred Couples is attempting to play after sitting out eight months with a back injury.Im honestly hoping to get through this, the 57-year-old Couples said. Its one of my favorite golf courses, so I found out last week that I was in the playoff. I havent played since February, so I thought, `You know, Ill commit. I hit balls on Friday before I committed and actually felt OK.John Daly qualified 70th. He has five top-25 finishes in 14 starts since turning 50.All of us old guys have seen this course a few times, so theres no home-field advantage, Daly said. Ive heard nothing but great things about the changes and everything. Salomon Shoes Clearance . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Salomon Wholesale . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. http://www.wholesalesalomonireland.com/ . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new.RICHMOND, Va. -- Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said Tuesday he has sprained ligaments in the back of his right ankle and could miss the rest of training camp. "I cant put any pressure on it. Its kind of funky. Ive never had this particular injury before," Hall said. "It could take a couple of days, it could take a couple of weeks, so theyre cool with me just sitting down for now and give it time to rest and heal up." Hall wore an immobilizing boot as he watched practice. He was hurt Monday when he lost his footing trying to defend rookie free agent receiver Skye Dawson, who has been one of the surprise standouts of camp. "The young guy, he ran a great route," Hall said. "Coming out of my break, something just gave out." Hall said he initially thought he tore a ligament. He said there is no fracture, and that his Achilles is fine. "A lot of guys were joking, Yeah, you wanted a day off. Im like, Yeah, I wanted a day off, but not like this," he said. Hall becomes the fourth Redskins defensive player to suffer a significant setback since the opening of camp. Defensive end Adam Carriker had a third surgery on his right knee and is expected to be sidelined another four to five months. Linebacker Keenan Robinson is out at least three months with a torn left pectoral muscle, and defensive end Jarvis Jenkkins was hit with a four-game suspension after testing positive for a performance-enhancing drug. Wholesale Salomon Shoes Ireland. The Redskins worked out veteran linebacker Nick Barnett on Tuesday. They gave linebacker Joe Mays on workout on Saturday, but Mays agreed to terms with the Houston Texans. Also Tuesday, left tackle Trent Williams sprained his left wrist when he fell while blocking a play during the afternoon practice. The wrist was heavily taped as he walked off the field. "Its really nothing, though," he said. "Just stunned a little bit. Ill be fine." Several other players missed all or part of practice for various injury-related reasons. Receiver Donte Stallworth, guard Adam Gettis and linebacker Jeremy Kimbrough are nursing hamstring injuries. Safety Brandon Meriweather is still recovering from a torn ACL in his right knee, and running back Chris Thompson continues to feel the effects of a torn ACL in his left knee. Safety Jordan Pugh left early because he "wasnt feeling very good," according to Shanahan. Also, running back Tristan Davis, who has been on the practice squads for six NFL teams but has never appeared in a regular season game, has left the team. "Tristan Davis came to my office earlier this morning and said that his heart wasnt in playing football anymore," Shanahan said. "So he retired." ' ' '