r does not attack enough, in | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 11 '19
Zinedine Zidane insists James Rodriguez is committed to the Real Madrid cause. cheap nike nfl jerseys wholesale . Colombian playmaker James has come under fire as third-placed Real have slipped 12 points behind La Liga leaders Barcelona.But Zidane, speaking ahead of Saturdays home game with Celta Vigo, said: I think James has been treated a bit unfairly. However, the players are well aware that when they play well, they will get lots of nice things said about them. It bothers me when people speak ill of James because hes my player. James is committed to the cause. Toni Kroos (flu) and Luka Modric (foot) will miss the Celta game but Sergio Ramos and Dani Carvajal, who both served a suspension in midweek when Real won 3-1 at Levante, are available.Fellow defender Marcelo, who sat out the Atletico and Levante games with injury, is fit, as is Wales forward Gareth Bale, who has missed the last six weeks with a calf problem. Zinedine Zidane has backed James Rodriguez Gareth is going to be in the squad, which is a relief for all of us, said Zidane. Well see what happens with Wales [whether they call him up for their friendlies later this month] when the time comes, but whats important right now is Real Madrid and that we take it one step at a time with him.The team look good to me and the players have also told me that they feel an improvement. We mustnt say that they were in a bad way before, because thats not the case, but with the work weve put in, were in good shape now. Guillem Balague and Graham Hunter discuss Cristiano Ronaldos outburst towards his team-mates after the defeat to Atletico Madrid Asked whether he asked the players to show more effort following the 1-0 home defeat to city rivals Atletico last weekend, Zidane said: I may have pushed the players to run a bit more, but I also want to say that its normal for you to run less when you have the ball.That said, yes, it is easier to win every match if you run a lot. Those who played [against Levante] were ready. Real Madrid boss Zidane on the touchline Ive never liked the whole Zidanes and [Francisco] Pavons thing, because the way I see it, everyone is equal in a dressing room. The youngsters want to play and are prepared.Celta played out a goalless draw at home to fourth-placed Villarreal on Wednesday and currently occupy a Europa League position.Eduardo Berizzos side lie sixth and have been buoyed by the return of Spanish international Nolito, who spent two months on the sidelines with a hamstring injury. Chris Coleman is convinced Gareth Bales future remains at Real Madrid We are going to play as we know, be faithful to our game plan and to take the three points, Celtas Denmark midfielder Daniel Wass said at a pre-match press conference.All games in Spain are special but when you face one of the great teams it is even more so. There are still many games to go but Barcelona are at the top and have an important advantage over Real Madrid.This is football and anything can happen, but now I see it as difficult [for Madrid to win the league].Watch highlights of Real Madrids La Liga clash at home to Celta Vigo on Sky Sports 3 HD from 9.30pm on Saturday. wholesale nba jerseys . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. wholesale nfl jerseys china . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.cheapwholesalenflchinajerseys.com/ . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Indian judoka Avtar Singh exited the Rio Olympics after losing to Refugee Olympic Teams Misenga Popole in the Mens 90 kg elimination Round of 32.Popole subsequently lost in the round of 16, ending Avtars hopes of entering the repechage competition.The 24-year-old from Punjab, who had clinched a gold at the South Asian Games in Guwahati earlier this year, failed to match up to Popole, who is originally from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.The 24-year-old Popole gathered a point through Yoko, which iis awarded for a throw that is partially lacking in two of the three elements of an ippon - putting the opponent on his back, speed of throw, force of throw. cheap nfl jerseys. vtar, on the other hand, was penalised twice for non-combativity, where a player does not attack enough, intentionally steps out of bounds, plays too defensively or puts a hand directly on the opponents face. ' ' '