o has caught a team-best 59 passes this | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 12 '19
EDMONTON, Alberta -- It has been more than 30 years since one team has had the number of their opposition to the degree that the Arizona Coyotes do over the Edmonton Oilers. wholesale authentic jerseys .Jamie McGinn broke a tie with 3:44 left and Mike Smith made 41 saves in the Coyotes 2-1 victory over the Oilers on Sunday. Arizona is 21-0-4 against Edmonton in the last 25 meetings, the longest stretch since Philadelphia went 32 games in a row without a regulation loss to Los Angeles.Smith couldnt explain the lengthy streak, as well as his own 15-1-1 lifetime mark against the Oilers.I cant, I just cant, Smith said. Its a team that we have had some success against, but I feel it is a little bit different of a team now than the one we have had so much success against in the past. It was definitely a challenging win for us.McGinn was left all alone in front and beat goalie Cam Talbot to the stick side.Radim Vrbata also scored to help the Coyotes complete a home-and-home sweep. They edged the Oilers in a shootout Friday night in the desert. The Coyotes have won three of their last four to improve to 8-10-2.We are 6-4-2 in our last 12 games, he said. We have a lot of young players and new players and we knew it was going to take some time to get our group together and we are moving in the right direction.Milan Lucic scored for the Oilers, and Talbot stopped 21 shots.Arizona opened the scoring late in the first period. Vrbata took a no-look shot from the corner that bounced off Oilers defender Kris Russell and past Talbot.Edmonton finally got on the board with 9:21 remaining in the third after a long point shot by Connor McDavid was tipped by Lucic in front of the net for his seventh of the season.Edmonton buzzed around the Arizona net with Talbot pulled for the extra attacker, but couldnt get a second goal past Smith. Hes 15-1-1 against the Oilers.We forced them to defend all game long, McDavid said. If that (first) goal doesnt go in, its a little bit of a different game. Ultimately we did a good job battling back and giving up that late goal is frustrating, but I dont think a lot of guys are too worried about it. Obviously those are big points against divisional teams that we cost ourselves, but its a long year and we get to see them three more times.Game notes It was the second of five meetings between the teams this season. ... The last time the Oilers beat the Coyotes in regulation time was Jan. 25, 2011.UP NEXT:Coyotes: At San Jose on Tuesday night.Oilers: Host Toronto on Tuesday night. cheap jerseys from china . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. cheap jerseys free shipping . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. http://www.cheapnflauthenticjerseys.net/ .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. DALLAS -- Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed said doctors told him he probably wouldnt be able to keep playing. But Reed knew the difference he could make in the game, and despite having an AC joint separation in his shoulder, he decided to return.Reed suffered the injury early in the second quarter of Washingtons 31-26 loss to the Dallas Cowboys?on Thursday, falling hard on his left shoulder after jumping for a pass in the end zone that he couldnt catch. He missed the rest of the quarter and was told at halftime that he probably wouldnt be able to return.But after catching passes before the second half began from backup quarterback Colt McCoy -- both high and low throws -- Reed felt he could still play.I didnt think hed come back in, but he came back in and made gigantic plays for us, Redskins coach Jay Gruden said.Its pretty severe pain, Reed said. I noticed it the whole time. I just kind of grinded it out and kept praying. I was able to fight through it.The pain was evident on Reeds face as he tried to dress after the game, with his shoulder slightly disfigured from the injury and his eyes watering at times because of the pain. But Reed managed to catch a game-high 10 passes for 95 yards and two touchdowns -- with eight catches, 80 yards and both scores coming after the injury. wholesale nfl jerseys. He made a diving, one-handed 33-yard reception that set up one touchdown.I know it was pretty painful for him, Redskins tight end Vernon Davis said. When I walked in after the game, he was in so much pain I could feel it. For him to come out there and play the way he did ... it was amazing, it was beautiful.Reed has a history of getting hurt. He hasnt played a full 16-game season in his career. He missed 12 games combined his first two seasons and two more last year. Hes already missed two games because of injuries this season. But what happened Thursday might have kept Reed out in his first or second year.It has a lot to do with my maturity, said Reed, who has caught a team-best 59 passes this season with five touchdowns. Ive grown in how my teammates look at me and the faith they have in me that I could come through in certain situations. When Im not out there, I feel like Im letting them down. I dont like to miss time. ' ' '