to the free throw line in the fourth quarter, and they shot 93 | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Mai 16 '17
The 12-country field for the 2015 Ford World Men’s Curling Championship is now complete. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys . The United States clinched the final berth into the Ford Worlds, March 28-April 6 at Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, on Saturday in Blaine, Minn., completing a three-game sweep of Brazil in the best-of-five Americas Zone Challenge. Sarnia, Ont., native and former Canadian mixed runner-up Heath McCormick skipped the U.S. team to three straight victories over Brazil’s Marcelo Mello, completing the sweep Saturday night with a 9-3 victory. Team Canada — the winner of the 2015 Tim Hortons Brier, presented by SecurTek Monitoring Solutions, Feb. 28-March 8 in Calgary — will open the 2015 Ford Worlds against the U.S. representative, which will be decided at that country’s national championships in Kalamazoo, Mich. The Canada-U.S. game is scheduled for Saturday, March 28, at 7:30 p.m. AST. The other qualified countries (representative teams will be named in the next few weeks) besides Canada and the U.S. are China, the Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Japan, Norway, Russia, Scotland, Sweden and Switzerland. The top four teams following round-robin play in Halifax will advance to the Page playoffs, with the first- and second-place teams meeting for a berth in the gold-medal game, while the third- and fourth-place teams meet, with the winner advancing to the semifinal and the loser dropping to the bronze-medal game. TSN, the official broadcast partners of the Canadian Curling Association’s Season of Champions, will televise all of Team Canada’s games. Here is the remainder of Canada’s round-robin schedule, along with the playoff times, at the 2015 Ford Worlds: March 30, 9:30 a.m. — Canada vs. Czech Republic March 30, 7:30 p.m. — Canada vs. Russia March 31, 2:30 p.m. — Canada vs. Japan March 31, 7:30 p.m. — Canada vs. Norway April 1, 9:30 a.m. — Canada vs. Switzerland April 1, 7:30 p.m. — Canada vs. Scotland April 2, 9:30 a.m. — Canada vs. Finland April 2, 2:30 p.m. — Canada vs. Italy April 3, 9:30 a.m. — Tiebreaker, if necessary April 3, 2:30 p.m. — Tiebreaker, if necessary April 3, 7:30 p.m. — Page playoffs, 1 vs. 2, or 3 vs. 4 April 4, 2:30 p.m. — Page playoffs, 1 vs. 2, or 3 vs. 4 April 4, 7:30 p.m. — Semifinal April 5, 10 a.m. — Bronze-medal game April 5, 4 p.m. — Gold-medal game Wholesale Jerseys . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Wade is posting a short film on his website next week, with a sneak preview scheduled to come out Wednesday.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Kobe Bryant has gradually accepted that its a good idea to miss a few games this season to keep his 36-year-old body in top shape for the rest of the Los Angeles Lakers schedule.With a day off coming up, he put everything into another vintage late-game performance against the Indiana Pacers.Bryant scored 20 points and hit the go-ahead short jumper with 12.4 seconds to play, leading the Lakers to an 88-87 comeback victory Sunday night.Bryant is learning to accept his 36-year-old bodys limitations, and he agreed with coach Byron Scotts decision to leave him home from Mondays game at Portland. While playing just 32 minutes against Indiana, Bryant scored nine points in the final 2:32 after the Lakers rallied from a 13-point deficit in the second half.I have many faults, but one of my strengths is that I can be realistic and that I can build around that, Bryant said. I have to understand my weaknesses, what I cant do, accept it and then try to dominate.It wasnt utter domination, but resilience: Bryant hit a contested 3-pointer from the corner to put the Lakers up 84-82 with 2 minutes to play, but Solomon Hill answered with a 3-pointer for the Pacers, who repeatedly grabbed key offensive rebounds. Bryant then missed a 3-footer with 50 seconds left, but buried the winning 4-footer.He has missed several potential go-ahead shots in the final seconds this season, but Kobe still isnt flinching in the clutch.Ive hit plenty of them in my day, Bryant said with a laugh. I think the city of L.A. is a little spoiled by it.Nick Young also scored 10 of his 22 points in the fourth quarter for the Lakers.Roy Hibbert missed a difficult jumper off a broken play as time expired to end the Lakers third win in 10 games.Not too good, Hibbert said about the Pacers final play. I dont think the shot that I took was the shot we drew up.C.J. Miles had 19 points to lead six Pacers scoring in double figures. Despite outrebounding the Lakers 50-37, Indiana failed to secure its first three-game winning streak of the season.With point guards George Hill and C.J. Watson sidelined by injuries, Donald Sloan had 16 poinnts, nine assists and seven rebounds in the third-stringers second straight start after not playing in the previous three games. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China. After Young made a steal and a buzzer-beating 3-pointer to end the first half with the Lakers down 48-41, Indiana opened its largest lead in the third quarter. The Lakers erased it gradually, pulling even on Youngs behind-the-head layup while falling down with 7:20 to play.TIP-INSPacers: Ian Mahinmi (torn left plantar fascia) is still sidelined along with George Hill (strained groin) and Watson (foot). ... Bryant is the only player left in the NBA from the Lakers victory over the Pacers in the 2000 NBA Finals. Al Harrington, the last Pacers player still in the league last season, is playing in China.Lakers: During the fourth quarter, the Lakers announced rookie Julius Randle will have surgery to replace the screw in his right foot. Randle was lost for the season in the Lakers opening game with a broken right leg. ... Ronnie Price botched an uncontested dunk in the third quarter when the ball slipped out of his hand.NOT SO FLAGRANTHibbert got a technical foul when he reacted furiously to a foul from Carlos Boozer in the fourth quarter. Teammates kept the big men apart, but the Lakers were mystified by the officials decision to call a flagrant foul on Boozer after video review. I asked all three referees to explain to me what a flagrant foul is now, because I have no clue, Scott said. College ball is more aggressive than we are, and much more physical than the NBA right now.WES WOESWesley Johnson strained his right hip flexor in the second quarter and didnt return. He wont make the Lakers trip to Portland, leaving the Lakers down two regular starters. Johnson has started all 33 games for Los Angeles, averaging 9.7 points per game. Hell have an MRI on Monday.FREE THROWSThe Lakers made 16 of their 17 free throws in the second half, including all nine in the fourth quarter. Vogel didnt blame the officiating: We marched them to the free throw line in the fourth quarter, and they shot 93 per cent.UP NEXTPacers: Monday at Utah.Lakers: Monday at Portland. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '