down a streaking Rivas in the box. C | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 12 '19
Western Sydney pair Jack Clisby and Brendon Santalab have both defended ugly tackles that drew the ire of Adelaide after their spiteful grand final rematch. Running Shoes Nz Buy Online .Clisby revealed he has reached out to Reds star Cirio over a crunching tackle that could force the midfielder on the sidelines for up to 10 weeks with a knee injury.Adelaide, 2-1 losers in the clash, were scathing of the incident that only drew a yellow card from referee Shaun Evans, and are believed to have requested the official to not control their future games.There was no malice in the tackle. It was just one of those things - its a big game and Im looking to impress, Clisby said on Tuesday.I do wish Cirio all the best. I did message him last night wishing him a speedy recovery. It was never intentional to hurt the player. He appreciated the text.Starting at left back at Coopers Stadium, Clisby was playing his first game in Wanderers colours since shifting from Melbourne City over the winter.He said he wanted to make a strong first impression on coach Tony Popovic.Not in that sort of way though. In playing good football. I feel I did have some good impact on the game. It was a great result for the team as well, he said.I was really excited. Was just keen to get out there and give it my best. I knew i was ready, I just had to wait for my opportunity and it came around. I feel I took it.The 24-year-old will get another chance to impress Popovic when he faces off against in-form Newcastle winger Andrew Nabbout and the Jets on Sunday.It will be the Wanderers first match at Spotless Stadium.Hes a winger, Im a fullback. Its an isolated position. Its usually a one-on-one battle, Clisby said.You always want to win your battles and Im going to be making sure that I can give it the best.Two-goal hero Brendon Santalab also defended his wipeout of Reds star James Holland that also ended in him being booked before scoring twice to claim a famous win.The tackle was definitely late. There was no intent there to hurt James Holland. I feel the ref dealt with it properly. Yellow card and move on, he said. Running Shoes Clearance Nz . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Running Shoes Outlet Nz . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. http://www.runningshoesoutletnz.com/ . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. MONTREAL -- Kaka scored twice in Orlando Citys 4-1 victory over the 10-man Montreal Impact on Wednesday night.Brek Shea and Carlos Rivas also scored for Orlando City (7-7-13).Didier Drogba scored for Montreal (9-8-10). The Impact were reduced to 10 men when goalkeeper Evan Bush was shown a straight red card in the 51st minute after taking down a streaking Rivas in the box. Cheap Running Shoes Nz. Kaka scored on backup goalkeeper Eric Kronberg on the penalty.Drogba scored from a free kick 1:01 into the match, the second-fastest goal in Montreals MLS history. ' ' '