nt being sought in damages.NA | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 12 '19
VAL DISERE, France -- Norway dominated, Kjetil Jansrud won, and Austria struggled. Vapormax Cheap Online Nz .The first downhill of the mens World Cup season on Saturday traced the same path down the sun-soaked Val dIsere course as the super-G one day earlier.Jansrud has gone 2-for-2 in the first speed races with teammate Aksel Lund Svindal defying expectations after a 10-month injury absence to join him again on the podium.Relying on technical skills ahead of pure speed, Jansrud was 0.26 seconds faster than Peter Fill of Italy, the defending World Cup downhill champion, down the 3.4-kilometer (2-mile) Oreiller-Killy course.Its an amazing beginning, said Jansrud, who won the season-long downhill title in 2015. You never know, but I hoped for sure for a start like this.Svindal, who was runner-up on Friday, placed third, trailing 0.33 behind his fellow Norwegian. Only the top three finished in under two minutes.Im very satisfied, said Svindal, who lacked stamina after limited top-level training since rupturing his right ligaments in January. Its a very hard landing (on the jumps) and I took a second before I got my breath.For the second straight day, Norway and Italy filled the podium and the traditionally powerful Austria team was never in contention.The best placed Austrian, in 17th, was Olympic champion Matthias Mayer who came down 1.45 slower than Jansrud.It was a terrible day, Austria team director Hans Pum told The Associated Press. In the last 40 years I cant remember many like this. We have to analyze exactly what has happened.Austrias winless streak in the marquee downhill discipline extended to 13 races since Hannes Reichelt won at Kvitfjell, Norway, in March 2015.Norway has now won eight of those 13 downhills, with Svindal, Jansrud and Aleksander Aamodt Kilde all taking victories for a small but high-class team.Everyone will start screaming in the Austrian media, for sure, said Jansrud, adding he was not surprised at the rival teams result, citing Mayer returning from a back injury and Reichelt slowed by knee pains.We need to have fast Austrians to keep the entertainment coming and the spectators coming, said Jansrud, who took downhill bronze behind Mayer at the 2014 Sochi Olympics.Jansruds win on Saturday was keyed by skiing well through a turning middle section in the shadows where rivals typically lost at least a half-second to him.The lead was threatened by Steven Nyman before the United States racer strayed wide into rough snow midway down. Nyman placed 15th, ending his streak of four straight top-three finishes in downhill.While Jansrud was only 18th fastest at either of the two speed checks, Fill was the only racer to hit 122 kph (76 mph).Im surprised for my performance, said Fill, who took the downhill crystal trophy last season by edging ahead of Svindal, who missed the last five races after crashing at Kitzbuehel, Austria.Austrias slow start is not really my problem, Fill said. They have good skiers. For me, its better that they dont go too fast.Marcel Hirscher, the five-time defending overall World Cup winner, will seek to restore Austrian pride in a giant slalom on Sunday.Val dIsere hosted a World Cup downhill for the first time in 10 seasons.The French resort took over a three-race weekend meeting which was cancelled at Beaver Creek, Colorado, because of lack of snow. Air Vapormax Clearance Nz .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Vapormax New Zealand . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. http://www.vapormaxcheapnz.com/ . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. A spectator claiming to be injured by debris from the Austin Dillon wreck in July 2015 at Daytona International Speedway has dropped his lawsuit against the track and NASCAR.Spectator William Fulton dropped his lawsuit after reaching a confidential out-of-court settlement, his attorney David Beers confirmed Tuesday. Beers filed the paperwork Thursday to drop the suit, which was filed in Florida state court in Volusia County, Fla.In the lawsuit, Fulton claimed that he was sitting in Row 6 when the crash happened at the finish of the Coke Zero 400, where Dillons car got airborne and flew into the catch fence. Fulton claimed that as he shielded his wiife, he was hit in the head and shoulder by debris. Buy Vapormax Nz. . Dillon was not injured in the crash.Beyond stating in the complaint that he has not fully recovered from the injuries, Fulton did not list specific injuries in his complaint nor a specific amount being sought in damages.NASCAR requires tracks to assume liability for fan injuries, and tracks are required to carry $50 million in liability insurance, according to the standard sanctioning agreement as reported by Dover International Speedway in public filings. ' ' '