coming off two road games, prepares to | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 12 '19
Clearance Running Shoes NZ . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Running Shoes NZ Sale . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.wholesalerunningshoesnz.com/ . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. STANFORD, Calif. Best Cheap Running Shoes NZ . -- Reid Travis scored 22 points and grabbed 15 rebounds to lead Stanford to a 67-49 victory over Weber State on Thursday night.Travis, who missed the final 22 games last season with a stress fracture in his leg, is averaging 21.7 points and 12.3 rebounds in three games.Its nice to finally be healthy, Travis said. Ive had a good spring and summer to work on my game, which I havent had the luxury of the past two years.Dorian Pickens added 12 points for the Cardinal (3-0), who ended the first half on a 24-5 run. Forward Michael Humphrey chipped in nine points.The guards did a really good job, Humphrey said. There was a ton of ball pressure. I dont know if they ever got a clean look they were happy with.Jeremy Senglin, coming off a career-high 29 points in a 69-68 loss at Pepperdine on Tuesday, led the Wildcats with 13 points but shot 3 of 9 from the floor.Theyve got good length and they close on you pretty quickly. I thought their length and their size bothered us quite a bit, Weber State coach Randy Rahe said. But we missed five or six wide-open looks in the first half.The Wildcats (1-2) led 15-12 after a dunk by Zach Braxton, but the Cardinal responded with a 10-0 spurt to seize control. Stanford extended its lead to 36-20 by halftime and the visitors never got closer than 13 points the rest of the way in the first-ever meeting between the schools.Stanford remains undefeated under new coach Jarod Haase, thanks to a defense that limited the Wildcats to 30-percent shooting.Weber State entered the game converting 56 percent from 3-point range (23 for 41) but made just 1 of its first 14 attempts and finished 3 for 20.BIG PICTUREStanford: A year after averaging just 69.6 points to rank 254th nationally in its final season under coach Johnny Dawkins, the Cardinal averaged 88 points in its first two games with Haase at the helm. They couldnt maintain that pace against Weber, which worked to keep the game at a slower teempo. Wholesale Running Shoes NZ. eber State: The defending Big Sky Conference champion and preseason favorite to win the conference again, has not beaten a Pac-12 team since Damian Lillards 22 points fueled an 80-51 win over Utah on Dec. 22, 2011. The Wildcats are 16-49 all-time against current members of the Pac-12, and 14 of those victories were against Utah.FREE THROW PROGRESS: Travis shot just 47 percent from the free-throw line his first two seasons at Stanford, but was 8 for 9 against Weber State and is 15 for 19 the past two games. Assistant coach Jeff Wulbrun approached Travis last spring and asked him if he was willing to change his shooting form.I did a lot of reps to change my shot, Travis said. It was a 3-month process. Its nice to shoot the same shot every time and have confidence in it.HALL OF FAME NIGHT: Former Stanford coach Mike Montgomery will be enshrined in the National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame on Friday night in ceremonies at Kansas City. Montgomery won a school-record 393 games and four conference titles in 18 seasons at Stanford, and guided the Cardinal to the 1998 Final Four.Haase, who played his freshman year of college at rival Cal, said Montgomery tried hard to recruit him to Stanford. Hes extremely deserving of being in the Hall of Fame, Haase said. Im anxious to get on the plane (Friday) morning and see it firsthand.Others in the 2016 class are Mark Aguirre, Bob Boozer, Doug Collins, Lionel Simmons, Jamaal Wilkes, Dominique Wilkins and coach Hugh Durham.UP NEXTStanford closes its three-game home stand Sunday against Colorado State (2-0), which plays on the road for the first time.Weber State, already coming off two road games, prepares to bundle up for a trip to Anchorage for the Great Alaska Shootout. The Wildcats open the three-day event on Thanksgiving Day against UC Davis. ' ' '