driguez had one hit in his previous 21 at- | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 13 '19
PESARO, Italy -- Federico Delbonis won the first point for Argentina against Italy in the Davis Cup quarterfinals on Friday then the second singles was postponed because of bad light and weather. Scarpe Jordan Scontate .Fabio Fognini and Argentinas Juan Monaco are down to play their opening singles on Saturday, followed by the doubles.Rain overnight and through the morning delayed the start of the tie for 2 1/2 hours, then Delbonis took more than 3 1/2 hours to beat Andreas Seppi 7-6 (4), 3-6, 6-3, 7-6 (3).Delbonis, a lefty playing only his sixth tie, led 3-0 but had to win the first set in a tiebreaker.Seppi served much better in winning the second set, but his unforced errors gave away the third.In the fourth, Seppi took a timeout for a back complaint, and Delbonis had break points in the seventh game, and broke in the 11th to serve for the match. He failed, but in another tiebreaker Delbonis was dominant.Monaco leads the head-to-head 3-1 but Fognini won their last match, also in Davis Cup in 2014 in Argentina, in straight sets.Italy is trying to reach the semifinals for only the second time in 18 years, while Argentina is trying to get there for the 11th time in 14 years. Air Jordan Shop Online Italia . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Jordan Scarpe Uomo Saldi .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. http://www.scontateairjordan.it/ . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Alex Rodriguez expects to get some playing time at first base during the final two months of the regular season.I think so, the struggling Yankees slugger said Friday night before New Yorks game at Tampa Bay. I think its just a work in progress.The 41-year-old Rodriguez is hitting just .206 with nine homers and 29 RBI in 58 games as a designated hitter and pinch-hitter. The game with the Rays was the sixth straight that the 41-year old was not in the lineup.Rodriguez is working out at first, which could give manager Joe Girardi additional moves off the bench.. Scarpe Jordan Saldi. .Being a piece for Joe, especially with (games against) National League teams, to be available for Joe, Rodriguez said. I want to give Joe as much flexibility as possible.Before his stretch of non-starts, Rodriguez had one hit in his previous 21 at-bats.Its part of the game ... its a tough game, Rodriguez said. The one thing that Ive learned is, I know how to come back. My job is to work as hard as I can and be ready for when that shot comes. ' ' '