ico for the Puerto Rico Clasico tournamen | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 14 '19
Jolyon Palmer says he is not sure Renault appreciates the job he and teammate Kevin Magnussen are doing this season in a difficult car. Adidas Superstar Outlet .Renault has recorded just eight points and occupies ninth in the constructors standings after enduring a difficult 2016. Magnussens seventh place in Russia was followed by an 11-race point-scoring drought, though the team has enjoyed an upturn in fortunes in recent races, as Magnussen finished 10th in Singapore, before Palmers claimed his first F1 point at the Malaysian Grand Prix two weeks later.Despite a change of form Palmer feels Renault is not giving either driver the credit they deserve, highlighted by the decision to sign Nico Hulkenberg for next year -- which leaves at least one of Magnussen or Palmer without a seat at the team for 2017.I think they appreciated the race drive, do I think they appreciate everything weve done? Im not sure, Palmer said. I think neither of us are getting enough credit. I think Kevin has done some great races as well and I think hes proven in 2014 what he can do in a good car.Hes done a good job this year and hes probably lost a bit of credit from where he was in 2014, and I think neither of us probably have not got the credit we deserve in a difficult car. And thats spurred on by the fact that one of us will be replaced. The car has been tricky and I think weve both done well, with mistakes but I think at certain points weve been doing a good job.The Briton admits the signing of Hulkenberg did not come as a surprise to him and hopes his performances of late will be enough to secure the sole remaining seat at Renault.Ive known from Japan really that something was going to happen. Not entirely surprising and then I guess it all got rushed through last week, but not a big shock.Nothing changes from my point of view. Im just going to keep showing what I can do, the last two weekends have been strong so I think things have been getting better and better this year, I can only just keep doing what I can do and the rest of it is out of my hands.While Renault remains his number one target for next year, Palmer says he will now be forced to consider options elsewhere.I want to stay with Renault but I need to look somewhere else as well because someone is going to be disappointed at the end of the day. I want to stay in Formula One, I want it to be with Renault. I can only do the best I can from my point of view every weekend, prove why I should be here but I should be looking around because I need to be looking there as well.My whole focus has been on Renault and it still is, obviously we need to look around. The Force India seat has been closed until last week, so thats now a good option because the car is pretty quick, but year I think the main focus is doing a good job here.Palmer added: Im not tied to anything now, I want to stay here but if an opportunity comes up elsewhere then its up to me to decide if it worth waiting here or going somewhere else. Id rather find out sooner rather than later. Scarpe Adidas Superstar Scontate . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Adidas Superstar Uomo Scontate . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. http://www.scontatesuperstar.it/ . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. TUSCALOOSA, Ala. - Alabama volleyball only needed three sets to win its 2016 home opener against Samford Tuesday night at Foster Auditorium, sweeping the Bulldogs by scores 25-20, 25-14 and 25-22.Alabama (3-1) was led offensively by Krystal Rivers with 14 kills, her fourth-straight match in double figures. Rivers had two of the teams five service aces, tying a season high for the team from the service line. Samford (2-2) was limited to a .050 team hitting percentage, with Kate Neisler and T.J. Russell as its only players with a positive hitting percentage.Alabama had the slight edge early in set one before Samford stormed back to tie it at 10-10 and take a 12-10 lead as the Crimson Tide took its first timeout. Alabama quickly came back to retake the lead at 13-12 but momentum swung back the Bulldogs way at the 20-point mark as a Tide service error gave the visitors a 20-19 lead. Alabama responded with four-straight points, leading 23-20 as Samford took a timeout. A block by Hayley McSparin and Rivers gave the Tide set point and Rivers ended it with a kill for a final score of 25-20.Tied at 3-3 in set one, Alabama rattled off four unanswered points and held the same four-point lead at 10-6 as Samford took a timeout. With the score 13-9, thhe Tide extended its lead with a string of five-straight points, eventually moving ahead 19-10 at Samfords second timeout. Adidas Superstar Ingrosso. Each team would score four more points before a kill by McSparin gave the Tide set point and a kill by Kat Hutson ended the frame as Alabama won 25-14 to take a 2-0 match lead at intermission.After a back-and-forth start to the third, Alabama broke an 8-8 tie with a 6-2 run to lead 14-10 at Samfords first timeout. The Bulldogs burned its final timeout soon after with the Tide up 17-12. Each team would score six more points, making it 23-18 before a kill by Hutson made it match point. The Bulldogs would not go down quietly though, scoring four-straight points to force the Tide into a late timeout at match point, 24-22. Rivers ended it out of the break with a kill to win the set, 25-22, and complete the sweep.Next up, Alabama travels to Puerto Rico for the Puerto Rico Clasico tournament. Action begins on Thursday, Sept. 1 against Virginia Tech at 4:30 p.m. CT. Matches continue on Friday, Sept. 2 against Florida State (4:30 p.m. CT) and Saturday, Sept. 3 against Temple (2 p.m. CT). ' ' '