channels and watch on a TV with a NOW T | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 14 '19
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Noah Browns circus TD catch against Oklahoma last Saturday was replayed over and over and retweeted for days, but his Ohio State teammates werent as impressed as everyone else. Nike Air Max Ireland Sale . Theyve seen it all before.Brown, a wide receiver whod caught one pass at Ohio State prior to this season, had four touchdown receptions in the Buckeyes 45-24 victory over the Sooners. But the one everyone is still talking about happened at the end of the first half when Brown grabbed a J.T. Barrett pass and hugged the ball against the back of defensive back Michiah Quick as they fell out of bounds.A great catch? Sure, said Barrett, but not a huge deal. The quarterback has been raving about Browns suction-cup hands for months already.I guess thats the funny thing, we see him practice so its almost like its no big deal, Barrett said. And then it happens in a game, when everybody else sees it in the country and its blown up like that, I guess we forget that not everybody has seen that.Brown, a 6-foot-2 New Jersey native, saw limited playing time as a freshman in the 2014 national championship season and was expected to play a huge role last year before breaking a leg during fall training camp. This year, hes second on the team with nine catches for 134 yards, and he leads the way with five touchdowns.But the catch with Quick draped all over him in a nationally televised Saturday night game suddenly put him on college footballs radar.Any time J.T. puts the ball in the air hes putting trust in me, and I try to come down with the ball for him, Brown said. I have to have my quarterbacks back. It felt good to make that play and put some points on the board for us.Like Barrett, coach Urban Meyer said he already knew what Brown could do. And he also knows that Brown is still recovering from the broken leg that sidelined him all of last season.Hes still not at the top end of speed, Meyer said. He still not quite 100 percent, which shows you just how good he can become. We all know he has the ability, but Id say the quality of competition he did it against is always a little shocking when you have that kind of night.WORKING ON THE LITTLE THINGSOhio State players said they are using the off week to work on their mistakes and try to improve before embarking on the grueling nine-game Big Ten schedule beginning Oct. 1. Ohio State is No. 2 in the AP Top 25 Poll .Barrett said hes working on communicating better with receivers who had trouble getting lined up in time at various points during the Oklahoma game, leading to forced time outs and a delay-of-game penalty. Also hes striving to get the ball out of his hands quicker and trust his playmakers.Everybody is looking for ways to get better, said H-back Curtis Samuel, who leads the team in receiving yards and is second in rushing behind tailback Mike Weber. Nobody is satisfied with where theyre at. Everybody is just looking to push each other and get each other to that point where they can really explode and really show their talents.HUG A BIG GUYBarrett said he didnt even want to think about what would happen if an Ohio State player dropped the ball right before crossing the goal line. There has been an epidemic the last couple of weekends of players nonchalantly letting go of the ball a stride before crossing the plane.I can only imagine what that day would be like for that man, the rest of the year, from coach Meyer, Barrett said with a grin. I couldnt tell you how awful that might be.Replays showed Oklahomas Joe Mixon dropping the ball early on a 97-yard kick return, but the officials didnt catch it. The gaffe has already cost Clemson and California touchdowns this season.The Buckeyes even have a rule about it.We always make sure we keep the ball high and tight, Samuel said. Thats coach Meyer, keep the ball high and tight. After you score, give the ball to the official and go hug a big guy. Thats what we do.---Follow Mitch Stacy at http://twitter.com/mitchstacyFor some of his other recent stories: http://bigstory.ap.org/content/mitch-stacy Cheap Air Max Ireland . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Cheap Air Max . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. http://www.irelandairmaxcheap.com/ .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo.Former Rangers manager Walter Smith believes the Ibrox board must find the money in order to compete with Old Firm rivals Celtic next season. The Gers earned their place back in the top flight after a four-year journey ended last week and now the club are preparing for the William Hill Scottish Cup semi-final against the Hoops.And Smith remains adamant that Sundays clash will offer little indication of what will happen next season and he urged the Rangers board help strengthen the current squad. Rangers will have to support Mark Warburton in the manner I was supported as manager, to give him the opportunity to challenge, said the 68-year-old, who won 21 trophies in two spells as Rangers boss.The board want the club to be up there and they have to find a way of doing so. Smith has urged the Gers board to strengthen in the summer The economics of Scottish football are fairly straightforward for Rangers and Celtic. If you invest in your team and get to the Champions League, you make money. If you dont, you lose money.Thats the biggest gamble. Rangers are in a totally different circumstance from Celtic, but they have to find a way.It can be done. We werent in a great circumstance when I came back a second time. We werent in a great circumstance when Graeme Souness took over 30 years ago.The club showed a reaction at that time and Im fairly sure they will show a reaction now. Smith won 21 trophies in two spells as Rangers boss Smith also feels Celtic have lacked the motivation playing in the top flight without the Ibrox club to push them and have suffered as a result. Buy Air Max Ireland. berdeen put up a great fight over the last couple of years but its very difficult for provincial teams to match Celtic, or Rangers when they were at the level they were at five years ago, said Smith.Celtic have had a problem with their own motivation going into games. They have not had Rangers on their coat-tails. I dont think their spending has been what it was, and quite rightly: why spend the money when they dont need to?It doesnt matter what anyone says. When I was Rangers manager, you were motivated by Celtic. Your first look after each game was to look to see what their result was.Thats a massive motivation to take away and I think Celtic have suffered a bit from that in their performances.Watch the Glasgow derby on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11am this Sunday.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Lustig: Pressure is on Celtic Walker: Celtic big favourites Larsson: Glasgow derby unique Deila: This game is special ' ' '