his mercy in the 68th, before Jerome Gondorf claimed the visitors cons | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 14 '19
Jason Lee, a New Zealand-born jujitsu fighter based in Rio de Janeiro, said he was kidnapped Saturday by armed men dressed in police uniforms and forced to withdraw money from two separate ATMs to pay for his release. Nike Air Max Nz Womens .The 27-year-old, who will not be competing in the Olympics but has been living in Brazil for the past 10 months, tweeted Sunday: What did you guys get up to yesterday? I got kidnapped. Go Olympics! #Rio2016.Later, in an interview with stuff.co.nz, the martial arts athlete explained in further detail how the incident developed from what appeared to be a routine traffic stop by two policemen on motorbikes.First, he asked me to stretch my arms, then patted me down, Lee said. At this point, it still looked reasonably professional.However, after the policemen searched the New Zealanders rental car, one of the cops returned brandishing a large book and told Lee he was breaking the law.He says, You cant drive in Brazil as a foreigner without a passport, which I now know isnt the case at all. The rental car company hadnt mentioned that to me. He starts opening the book, showing me all these passages in Portuguese, which I can sort of read, like, every third word.The men then demanded that Lee pay them 2000 Brazilian reals ($615) or face a night in a Rio jail.What did you guys get up to yesterday? I got kidnapped. Go Olympics!#Rio2016- Jason Lee (@jasonleejitsu) July 24, 2016At this point, I acknowledged to myself that Ive completely backed myself into a corner, Lee said. These guys have pulled me over. They have weapons. Im not in any position to negotiate.I dont think Ive ever felt like I could possibly die.Lee, who was not carrying any money at the time, was forced to drive to a nearby police bunker underneath an overpass, where he was swapped into an unmarked private car and taken to two ATMs to withdraw enough money to pay the officers.Once he returned to the bunker, Lee handed over the money and was finally released.[They] said, You cant say anything to anyone about this -- not a word, Lee said.The jujitsu fighter did, however, report the incident to the Rio authorities.I was umming and ahhing about whether I should even make a complaint. One of the guys I was reporting it to said, We understand you are hesitant because we are the police, and that branch of the police is so scary, even we are afraid of them.The incident is the latest in a string of setbacks ahead of the 2016 Rio Olympic Games. One month ago, an Australian Paralympic sailor and official were threatened with a gun and robbed before a race in Rio. Buy Air Max Nz .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Nike Air Max Nz Mens . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. http://www.airmaxnzwholesale.com/.ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. BERLIN -- Missed penalties set a Bundesliga record on Sunday as promoted Leipzig continued its remarkable start to the season with a 1-0 win at Wolfsburg to go third.Emil Forsberg fired the unbeaten side to its fourth win from seven games, putting it level on points with another surprise team, Cologne, and just two points behind leader Bayern Munich.The Swedish midfielder missed the chance to score from the penalty spot in the first half, sending his effort to the left of Koen Casteels goal after the Wolfsburg goalkeeper had brought down Timo Werner.It was the fifth missed penalty of the weekend, a record for a single round of games in the Bundesliga.Antonio-Mirko Colak had earlier missed a penalty for Darmstadt in his sides 2-1 loss at local rival Mainz; Borussia Moenchengladbachs Andre Hahn and Lars Stindl both squandered penalty chances in their sides 0-0 draw with Hamburger SV on Saturday; and Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang had his spot kick saved by Hertha Berlins Rune Jarstein in the 1-1 draw on Friday.Ten penalties were awarded across the nine games, the most in a Bundesliga round since the 1986-87 season.Forsberg made up for his penalty miss with a brilliant strike from outside the penalty area to the top right corner with 20 minutes remaining. It was the Swedes third league goal of the season, catapulting Leipzig above Hertha in fourth place and Dortmund in fifth. Four points separate the top six.Wolfsburg coach Dieter Heckings position is in question after his side slipped to 14th, following its sixth consecutive game without a win. Nike Air Max Wholesale Nz. ere going to have to talk within the club, what were going to do in future, where we see the possibilities of playing better football again, Wolfsburg general manager Klaus Allofs said. That can be with the coach, it can also be without the coach.---MAINZ 2, DARMSTADT 1In a game with three penalties, Mainz claimed its third win to move seventh.Pablo De Blasis fired the home side into a fifth-minute lead, converting from close range after Daniel Brosinski played the ball over the defense for Gaetan Bussmann to cross.Laszlo Kleinheisler almost equalized when he crashed a volley off the crossbar, before Jhon Cordoba missed a good chance on a counter-attack at the other end. The Colombian later struck the crossbar.Colak should have made it 1-1 before the break when the first penalty was awarded but Mainz `keeper Jonas Loessl saved his spot kick.Yunus Malli made no mistake with another penalty early in the second half, giving Mainz its two-goal cushion.Colak missed another chance to pull one back with the goal at his mercy in the 68th, before Jerome Gondorf claimed the visitors consolation from the third penalty in injury time.Darmstadt dropped to 15th, one point above Schalke in the relegation zone. ' ' '