ashion updates live from on the red carpet. Fans can also watch exclusive video | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 15 '19
Mouse Morris was still pinching himself on Sunday morning following Rule The Worlds tremendous victory in the Crabbies Grand National at Aintree. Chaussure Pas Cher Chine . Named to be a superstar, the nine-year-old has suffered repeated injury problems in recent years, twice fracturing his pelvis, but has been brilliantly nursed back to full health by his popular trainer.The Gigginstown House Stud-owned gelding arrived on Merseyside a maiden over fences after 13 starts, but broke his duck in the grandest manner in the hands of teenage riding sensation David Mullins Morris said on Sunday morning: It hasnt sunk in properly yet.The horse is in great form. You wouldnt believe it but you could run him again today. Its unbelievable.It has been a testing 12 months for the County Tipperary handler following the tragic death of his son, Christopher, last summer.Morris was reduced to tears and lost for words in the immediate aftermath of Saturdays momentous triumph and admits he could not believe what he was seeing.Watching the race I thought we were going to be third and I was going to be very happy with that. It would have been a fantastic run, he said.From where I was watching it, I didnt really believe it until he passed the winning post.Hes a horse I always thought an awful lot of until he had his injuries. Hes a typical National horse - hes a big horse that jumps well and has a bit of class.The funny thing is hes actually a good ground horse. Because of his injuries, his rear end isnt as strong as it should be muscle-wise and I think the better the ground the better he is.As for future plans, Morris said: Id say its very unlikely hell run again this year, anyway. Well let the smoke clear and dust settle and well see where we are after that. The horse wont be abused, that is for sure.However, speaking to Sky Sports News, Ryanair boss OLeary seemed keener upon making sure that Rule The World would now retire on a high.Well, look, well see how he comes out of the race in the next couple of days, he said.Punchestown would obviously be the next [possible] outing, but well let Mouse decide in the next couple of weeks whether he runs in Punchestown or not.As I said yesterday, my only concern is the horse is now nine, he has suffered two pelvic fractures over the last three or four years and he has suffered a lot of injuries - I would be conscious now having had a Grand National winner not to do anything that would endanger him or threaten him or run the risk of pelvic injury.Well sit down and think about it over the summer. If I had my way Id like to retire him, but I think in this case well let Mouse decide what he wants to do and I know Mouse will make the right decision by the horse.If he wants to train him on next year, then well train on. If not, well retire him and mind him and look after him for the rest of his life in Gigginstown. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Destockage Chaussure Pas Cher . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Chaussure Pas Cher . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. http://www.pascherchaussuresfrance.fr/ . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said.TSN brings fans from the red carpet to the podium at the biggest awards event in sports, with live coverage of The 2013 ESPYS on Wednesday, July 17 hosted by Mad Mens Jon Hamm. The action kicks off with the two-hour The 2013 ESPYS Countdown at 7 p.m. ET on TSN, followed by The 2013 ESPYS awards presentation at 9 p.m. ET live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Hamm will be joined by celebrity presenters including Ben Affleck, LeBron James, Maria Sharapova, and Danica Patrick. Award categories include Best Breakthrough Athlete, Best Team, and Best Moment. Fans will determine the winners by voting online up to the start of The 2013 ESPYS. Canadians Sidney Crosby, Martin St. Louis, and John Tavares are nominated for Best NHL Player at The 2013 ESPYS.  Nineteen-year-old snowboarding phenom Mark McMorrris of Regina, SK is nominated for Best Male Action Athlete coming off an overall World Snowboard title and an X Games Aspen gold medal in slopestyle. Chaussure Pas Cher Grossiste. Rounding out the Canadian representation at The 2013 ESPYS is Toronto Blue Jays pitcher R.A.Dickey, up for Best MLB Player, while the Toronto Maple Leafs thrilling Game 7 vs. the Boston Bruins in the 2013 NHL Playoffs is nominated for Best Game. TSN at THE 2013 ESPYS TSNs Cabral Cabbie Richards and Aliya-Jasmine Sovani of MTVs PLAY WITH AJ will be giving a Canadian perspective to show with special celebrity interviews and fashion updates live from on the red carpet. Fans can also watch exclusive video clips from Cabbie and A.J. during the awards show on TSN Digital Platforms, including TSN.ca and the TSN app for iPhone and iPad. ' ' '