th a 2.77 ERA in his past eight starts, will start the series finale.Royals: RHP Yor | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 16 '19
MANKATO, Minn. China NFL Jerseys . -- Minnesota rookie defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd didnt think his knee injury was serious and an MRI on Sunday proved it. Floyd said the test showed no damage, and hes ready to resume practice whenever the Vikings coaching and medical staff gives him the OK. "No worries on my part," he said. "At the end of the day, its (coach Leslie Fraziers) call, not mine." Floyds left knee was still sore early Sunday after the first-round draft pick out of Florida was injured in the second quarter of a 27-13 preseason loss to Houston on Friday night. So Frazier said the team decided Floyd would have an MRI to make sure there wasnt any damage. "Not overly concerned by everything I have been told," Frazier said before the test. "Its just sore, so we want to err on the side of caution." Floyd was hit low from behind in the second quarter and did not return. He was on the field for Sundays morning walk-through and the afternoon padded practice, but did not participate. "I knew it was OK right after it happened," he said. "I knew there was no problem." Frazier said he liked what he saw before Floyd got injured, including a tackle for a loss and a deflected pass against the Texans. Also Sunday, cornerbacks A.J. Jefferson and Xavier Rhodes and free-agent linebacker Desmond Bishop returned to afternoon practice after all were sidelined with hamstring injuries. Defensive tackle Christian Ballard (groin) and linebacker Audie Cole (ankle) did not practice. Frazier said cornerback Jacob Lacey will have arthroscopic surgery on his knee and likely be out 2-4 weeks. China Authentic Jerseys . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. http://www.wholesalejerseysnflchinacheap.com/ . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kendrys Morales started the season scuffling to get his average above .200. Hes finishing up a lot better.Morales homered for his 1,000th career hit and drove in four runs, Danny Duffy pitched effectively into the eighth inning and the Kansas City Royals beat the Chicago White Sox 10-3 Sunday.First and foremost, I didnt even know I had 999 hits, Morales said with catching coach Pedro Grifol as his translator.Morales was hitting .191 on June 5, but in his past 20 games he is hitting .359 with a .705 slugging percentage, bringing his season total to .261 with 38 home runs and 85 RBI.Obviously, I didnt have a good start, but the season is a very long season, Morales said. I was able to get back on track and finish strong.Duffy (12-2) picked up his first victory since Aug. 21. He struck out eight and gave up three runs.Again, it sounds boring, but its a simple mindset, Duffy said. I trust my fastball and everything else plays off of it. Thats probably why I dont try to nibble with it.Morales homered in the sixth with Paulo Orlando aboard. Orlando reached base four times -- two doubles, a walk and hit by pitch -- and scored three runs.Morales contributed a RBI single in the first and doubled home Eric Hosmer in the fourth.Hosmer drove in three runs, giving him a career-best 95 RBI. Whit Merrifield had three hits and two RBI.Alex Gordon ended an 0-for-21 drought with his 16th home run, which splashed into the upper right-field fountain.Todd Frazier hit his 37th homer, a White Sox record for a third baseman.Jose Quintana (12-11) was removed after four innings. He faced 24 batters, giving up 10 hits and three walks.It wasnt the normal stuff, the sttuff you expect from him, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. Cheap NBA Jerseys From China. They hit him pretty hard, too. He just wasnt locating the way he usually does. It was just an off day for him. We didnt do much offensively against Duffy. He was throwing it pretty good. But, you know, just a rare one for Q.Quintanas career record against the Royals dropped to 1-9.DOUBLE CHALLENGEThe third inning included a 4-minute, 25-second review that included both managers making a challenge on the same play. Ned Yost of the Royals claimed shortstop Tim Anderson did not touch second base before throwing to first on Hosmers grounder. White Sox manager Robin Ventura challenged that Orlando violated the slide rule. After the review, the call on the field was overturned with Orlando ruled safe and the slide was legal.We felt like when you slide and you cant reach the bag thats enough for me to feel like its not a real slide or a bona fide slide, Ventura said. Again, that stuff is written in a way that it could go either way.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: INF Tyler Saladino was out for the second straight game with a left calf issue. Hes getting better, Ventura said. Theres nothing mechanically wrong in there. Hes just sore and you just have to treat it. ... DH Justin Morneau missed his sixth straight game with neck discomfort.UP NEXTWhite Sox: LHP Carlos Rodon, who is 5-1 with a 2.77 ERA in his past eight starts, will start the series finale.Royals: RHP Yordano Ventura has allowed at least 11 baserunners in each of his past three starts with 12 walks and 23 hits. ' ' '