a 40-ball ton!Lancashires Arron L | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Apr 4 '18
Chelsea have condemned the actions of a number of their supporters after coins and other objects were thrown towards Manchester City players from the home end at Stamford Bridge during Sundays FA Cup tie. Mark Letestu Jersey . The Metropolitan Police have confirmed they have arrested a man for throwing a lighter onto the pitch during the fifth-round encounter, and he currently remains in custody pending further enquires.Sky Sports News HQ also understands the Football Association have launched an investigation into what is a second instance of coin-throwing in two days after West Broms Chris Brunt was hit below his left eye at Readings Madejski Stadium on Saturday. Referee Andre Marriner was seen picking up coins from the pitch at the Matthew Harding (North) end of Chelseas ground on Sunday and handing them to fourth official Michael Jones after City players celebrated their equaliser.City scored through youngster David Faupala in the 37th minute, one minute after Diego Costa took the lead for Chelsea, who won the game 5-1. Martin Demichelis appeals to referee Andre Marriner during Manchester Citys FA Cup defeat at Chelsea Chelsea spokesperson Steve Atkins said: We condemn such idiotic and dangerous behaviour and if we can identify those responsible then we will ban them from Stamford Bridge.Its worth noting that its a criminal offence too and we will support a police prosecution if we can identify, along with the police, those individuals responsible for that behaviour today.Blues boss Guus Hiddink added: I can easily say I was not aware but I was aware and I like always to face the facts. David Faupala scored Citys equaliser in the 37th minute at Stamford Bridge There were coins thrown to the Manchester City players in their celebration. We condemn it and I condemn it strongly and I think Chelsea will react. Those people, they must not come into stadiums.On Saturday, Brunt was hit by a coin he claims was thrown by one of his own supporters during the Baggies 3-1 FA Cup fifth-round defeat at Reading.Both the FA and Thames Valley Police are investigating the incident, while police are also probing several other moments of disorder and arrested a 37-year-old man for a racially aggravated public order offence. Also See: Chelsea 5-1 Manchester City As it happened Everton host Chelsea in 6th rd Talking points Adam Larsson Jersey . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Jujhar Khaira Jersey . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. http://www.authentichockeyshopoilers.com/Bill-Ranford-Jersey/ . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel.Watch the best catches from the 2015 NatWest T20 Blast before the 2016 tournament kicks off on Friday night, live on Sky Sports. Some absolute belters were taken last time around, with Josh Cobb grabbing a stunner for Northamptonshire in their quarter-final victory over Sussex at Hove - a game in which David Willey walloped a 40-ball ton!Lancashires Arron Lilley proved a key man in the field for the Red Rose county - the 25-year-old featuring TWICE in our countdown of top catches. Durhams Scott Borthwick, meanwhile, was involved in a juggling effort on the boundary - much to the amusemment of Bumble on commentary - but the tremendous catching wasnt limited to players on the field. Grant Fuhr Jersey. Thats because one ice-cool fan at Somerset pouched a cracker in the crowd.Check out the quality catches in the video above - and then watch live coverage of Essex Eagles v Surrey from Chelmsford on Friday evening, live on Sky Sports 2 from 7pm. Also See: WATCH: Blast funnies 2015 Live cricket on Sky WATCH: Top Blast moments Get Sky Sports Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '