Dillon, who struggled with a sputtering car and finished 11th. The | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 16 '19
Venezuelan Jhonattan Vegas lit up the front nine at Royal Sydney but it was Aussie favourite Adam Scott who proved the closer midway through day two of the Australian Open. Cheap Nike Shoes Ireland .The world No. 7 and former Masters winner powered into contention, along with fellow Aussie Aaron Baddeley, with a blistering back nine on Friday which included a birdie-eagle-birdie stretch through holes 6, 7 and 8 resulting in a seven-under 65.And it could have been better if a couple of putts had dropped on his front nine (10-18), particularly at 18 when he left it millimetres short. Still, Scott began with back-to-back birdies on holes 1 and 2 before he rounded out his day in style.Well it was a good second nine holes really, and finally got a bit of rhythm happening out there and a bit of momentum, Scott said.A few putts went in and a few better shots, the good shots finished a little better today. So we had a nice morning for playing around here, the greens were soft; Ive got a feeling they watered them a little bit more expecting very hot temperatures this afternoon, so they were very receptive.And once I kind of figured that out and adjusted to that after a few holes I started playing a little bit better and more aggressively.Scotts sensational three-hole run was highlighted by a spectacular four-iron that set up eagle - a feat matched by Baddeley who played a superb second of his own.Yep, I hit a really good four-iron from 226 yards, Scott said. It was my best shot of the day for sure, to about five feet, and had just an inside right putt and I hit a nice putt there.Its funny because I hit a lot of nice putts today yet I missed a couple of short ones and I should focus on the long putts I made.Earlier, Vegas thundered up the leaderboard with five straight birdies from No. 12 through 16.The Venezuelan, who is the only other international player of note outside of American Jordan Spieth, found himself on a roll as both Scott and Baddeley struggled early on.But Vegas was left to rue an errant second shot from a perfect position on No. 4, a horrible lie in the sand resulting in a double bogey. He did however pick up two birdies coming in to limit the damage.Baddeley, meanwhile, struggled for consistency early on Friday as he mixed birdies with bogey in equal measure across the front nine. But a superb recovery shot from the trees on No. 1 set the tone for his closing nine five-under.Today I still hit a couple of average shots but overhaul I hit a lot of really good ones, Baddeley said.The more free I play the better I hit it.Recent PGA Tour winner Rod Pampling also enjoyed the morning conditions to sign for a five-under 67 and be level with Scott at six-under, but it was Rhein Gibson (66) who grabbed the clubhouse lead at seven-under.Overnight leader Curtis Luck and Spieth were out in the afternoon wave. Wholesale Nike Shoes Ireland . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Nike Shoes Ireland Sale . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. http://www.nikeshoesoutletireland.com/ . LUCIE, Fla. WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. -- Brad Keselowski has always had a fondness for Watkins Glen International, and that fondness just grew a bit more. The reigning Sprint Cup champion, who had finished second three times in the past two years at The Glen, led 49 laps in the Nationwide Zippo 200 and finally notched that elusive first career road course victory Saturday. "I dont know, its hard to explain. I can remember coming here with my dad (in the 1990s), just always having a love affair with this track," said Keselowski, runner-up to Marcos Ambrose in the past two Cup races at the track. "Theres something about this track. I have a very deep appreciation for it. Its been a great race track for me." Keselowski passed Joey Logano for the lead with 16 laps to go, then held off Sam Hornish Jr. in a dominant performance for Penske Racing. Keselowski, who finished second to Carl Edwards despite leading more than half of this race a year ago, won for the fourth straight time over five months in NASCARs second-tier series. It was his 24th career Nationwide win, tying him with Tommy Houston for eighth place on the career list. Brian Vickers was third, followed by Regan Smith and Elliott Sadler. Logano finished 21st after running out of gas on the final lap, his teams fuel strategy backfiring. Hornish won the pole and set sail with Keselowski at the outset after Kyle Busch crashed on the first turn of the 82-lap race. "Kyle getting torn up, it was pretty apparent that all three of our cars had a shot to win the race if we just didnt do something dumb," Keselowski said. "So I tried to not do something dumb the whole race." Busch wasnt so fortunate. He started second but loost control of his No. Cheap Nike Shoes Ireland Online. 54 Toyota, sliding sideways after apparently tapping the rear bumper of Hornish as they drove through the first turn, a downhill 90-degree right-hander. Buschs spotter had just cleared him to make a move under Hornish. Busch briefly touched the Armco barrier that lines the track and was OK, but Mike Wallace, in midpack and unaware Busch was there, pulled right to make a pass and slammed the left front of Buschs car. "Im sorry guys," Busch said over his radio as he drove to the garage for repairs. Busch, who was seeking his ninth victory of the season and 60th in the series, finished five laps down in 24th. Wallaces No. 01 Chevrolet was crushed, too, as was his psyche. "I went to the right, Wallace said. "You wouldnt expect him to be spun out that early in the race. We were just trying to get through the first lap. Its disappointing." After that, it was a show between Hornish and Keselowski as the three Penske Fords combined to lead all but nine laps. Hornish managed to close on Keselowskis back bumper with six laps remaining, but that was as close as he got. Keselowski pulled away over the final two laps and won by 1.4 seconds. "I was focused on trying to pass the 22 (Keselowski)," Hornish said. "I had driven for over 100 per cent and I couldnt even get beside him. I could get up to his bumper. I just had to settle down a bit. I needed to sit there and ride." Smart move. Hornish closed to within three points of the series lead behind Austin Dillon, who struggled with a sputtering car and finished 11th. The solid day moved Penske within five points of Joe Gibbs Racing for the owners points lead. ' ' '