and in that particular situation we need to stop the racing before we hav | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 17 '19
null Air Max Plus Australia . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Supply Air Max Plus Australia . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. http://www.discountairmaxplusaustralia.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Toto Wolff says he would have no problem suspending Lewis Hamilton or Nico Rosberg for a race as a punishment for any future collision. Air Max Plus Australia Outlet .Ahead of this weekends British Grand Prix Mercedes has rewritten its rules of engagement for Hamilton and Rosberg following another collision in Austria, though it opted against implementing team orders. Yesterday Wolff said both men were on a final warning but refused to be drawn on specific details on the greater deterrents which are now in place for the teams drivers.The Mercedes boss has made it clear he has no qualms with forcing either man to miss a race if there is another incident this season.When asked by Sky Sports F1 if he would really sit Hamilton out for a weekend given what the team pays him, he replied: You know if we would leave Lewis at home the system that we created three years ago of letting the drivers race has failed. It is a failure for all of us, it is failure.Its their responsibility because none of us can grab the steering wheel in the cockpit, its their responsibility, and then its a failure of the system, then obviously having two equal drivers in a car racing each other doesnt function. Would we go as far? Yes we would go as far to make sure it doesnt happen in the future anymore, thats 100 per cent clear.However, Wolff hopes the measure is never needed.We have a massive organisation and one of the best brands in the world and again, I hope we never go there but at the end of the day you need to make decisions in order to avoid that in the future and I am in very positive spirit and very optimistic that its not going to be needed.Though the implication is thatt one driver would be banned, Wolff also thinks both men need to start taking responsibility for any coming together. Air Max Plus Australia From China. ?I came to the realisation on Sunday night that I didnt want to apportion any blame anymore, because it is never clear cut. Its never 100 per cent fault with one and zero with the other, it can be 51:49 and I had enough of the discussions on the Monday and the Tuesday where within a group of intelligent people, the engineers, we were really trying to come to the best conclusion with who was to blame, and so we stopped all that. Its a joint responsibility between the two of them.Though Mercedes has been praised for allowing its two drivers to race during its current period of dominance Wolff thinks team orders should have been implemented in the closing stages of the Austria race given the fact both cars were damaged.Asked if he wished team orders had been implemented in that race, he said: The answer is yes and I tell you why. We had a situation where both cars were clearly, I wouldnt say damaged; the brakes were not in the state where they could properly race each other. We were coming to a point that only the two of them raced each other and the brakes were near failure, we saw what happened to Perez -- it was a brake failure and he ended up in the wall. We saw Massa retiring the car and in that particular situation we need to stop the racing before we have two cars braking down, so we would probably interfere and say you havent got the car underneath you to race. ' ' '