donuts, and make you excited to embrace | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 17 '19
CINCINNATI -- The St. Cheap Nike Shoes NZ . Louis Cardinals put left-handed reliever Tyler Lyons on the 15-day disabled list with a sore right knee on Wednesday before the second game of their series against the Cincinnati Reds.The Cardinals recalled left-hander Dean Kiekhefer, who was sent to Triple-A on Tuesday when St. Louis added left-hander Zach Duke to the bullpen. They acquired Duke from the White Sox on Sunday.Lyons was 2-0 with a 3.38 ERA in 30 games. Kiekhefer made his major league debut on May 14. He appeared in 14 games and gave up seven runs in 13 innings for a 4.85 ERA.The moves come a day after the Cardinals got regulars Brandon Moss and Jhonny Peralta back from injury and put shortstop Aledmys Diaz on the DL with a broken right thumb. Nike Air Force 1 NZ . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Nike Air Force 1 NZ Online . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. http://www.nikeairforce1salenz.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. I always thought it would be so much fun to write a book. Certainly not a Hey, check out this white girl from suburban America. (That sound you hear is my snoring). And definitely not an Xs and Os sporty book. Nope. The book I have always wanted to write is about owning your awesome, raising your hand, getting on the dance floor, shimmying out of your comfort zone, being comfortable with uncomfortable, dreaming out loud, ... (you get it). It is about CHOOSING TO MATTER.Because this I know: Life doesnt just happen. You happen to life. YOU decide how you want to write your story. YOU. This book is for the teenager starting her journey or the woman at a critical fork in her journey. It is for every person, wherever you may be on your path, who needs a little nudge. Who needs a little motivation... to be courageously you.For too long I equated leadership with a position. I thought leaders were presidents or politicians or celebrities or four-star generals with a horse and sword. I thought you had to be in a position to impact lots and lots of people (someone I certainly was not), to lead.But what I discovered -- in large part thanks to the amazing women I played alongside -- is just how broad the definition of leadership is. Leadership is loud. It is quiet. It is thoughtful and emotional and cerebral and nerdy and goofy and joyful and motivating. Leadership is calm in the chaos. It is standards. It is believing when others dont. It is celebrating others. It is empowering others. It is all those things and so much more. Most important, leadership is personal, not positional.The hardest part is just summoning the courage to choose to lead, to raise your hand. Nike Air Force 1 NZ Sale. To own that awesome. It is not a question of IF you will be a leader, but HOW. The key is being authentically you -- a leader others will want to follow because you are genuine. It is your style.And if you dont believe me, well, I summoned 10 amazing women to come share their stories about how they unleashed their inner leader. We chat with our feet up, shoes off. #Socktalks we call them (not a scratch and sniff book thankfully). I spoke with:Good Morning America host Robin RobertsSoccer superstars Mia Hamm and Alex MorganFacebook super woman and Leanin.org founder, Sheryl SandbergAward-winning teenage Irish scientist and philanthropist, Sophie Healy-Thow17-time Paralympic medalist (yes, 17) Tatyana McFaddenSoftball star and television trailblazer, Jessica Mendoza11-time NCAA Championship coaching legend, Sue EnquistPurveyor of positivity, born with cerebral palsy, Amy LissBeautifully inspirational teenager from Afghanistan, Fahima NooriMy hope is this book serves as a roadmap (full of fun exercises, quick activities, and journaling) to help you unlock your potential. There is a method to the madness, or at least I like to pretend there is. We tell stories, share lessons, pass on wisdom.My goal in all of this is to make you laugh, make you think, make you eat more donuts, and make you excited to embrace life. And most importantly, to share that new, fabulous you with the world by passing on leadership. By empowering others.And heres the really cool thing: You can. So why not #choosetomatter? ' ' '