e Griffin was fourth, followed by Tyler Reddick, Cole Cust | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 17 '19
TAMSUI, Taiwan -- Lu Wei-chih won for the first time since surgery four years ago to remove a brain tumor, taking his home Mercuries Taiwan Masters for the third time Sunday at windy Taiwan Golf and Country Club. Wholesale Balenciaga Shoes .The 37-year-old Lu closed with a 2-under 70 to finish at 5-under 283, a stroke ahead of Miguel Tabuena of the Philippines. Lu has four Asian Tour victories, also winning on his home course in 2005 and 2011.It means a lot to me to win this tournament. After the surgery, I thought I couldnt play golf anymore so to be a winner again is amazing, Lu said. After the surgery I took things slowly. I started step by step. Can you imagine, after the surgery, the doctor said I couldnt even sneeze! So I took things slow. I started by hitting 100 balls and after that, I blanked out. It was so tiring. At that time I thought I couldnt play golf anymore.But my family pushed me. My wife, my father and my mother kept pushing me and kept motivating me to keep fighting. Im here today because of them. The victory is for them as well. Im blessed to have them in my life.Tabuena matched Lu with a 70.Lu earned $160,000.Lu Wei-chih deserves to win, Thailands Danthai Boonma said after tying for third. He is a solid player and to get past the brain surgery shows that when you are down, you can get back up if you work hard. Im glad he won.The tournament was played opposite the tours Shinhan Donghae Open in South Korea. Indias Ganganjeet Bhullar won that event, closing with a 4-under 67 in rainy Incheon for a one-stroke victory over Zimbabwes Scott Vincent and South Koreas Taewoo Kim. Australias Scott Hend increased his lead atop the order of merit, tying for sixth to push his season total to $763,252. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes Online . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Discount Balenciaga Shoes . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. http://www.balenciagacheap.com/ .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. ROSSBURG, Ohio -- Kyle Larson rallied from a lap down to win the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race Wednesday night at Eldora Speedway.The 23-year-old Sprint Cup driver had a flat right rear tire while leading about a third of the way through NASCARs lone dirt race in its top three series. He got back on the lead lap with a free pass on a caution and quickly worked his way to the front.I knew wed get the Lucky Dog, Larson said about the free pass. I just didnt know that I could get back to the top three as quick as I did.Driving GMS Racings No. 24 Chevrolet Silverado, Larson held off Christopher Bell, the Oklahoma dirt racer who won last year for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Larson led 48 of 150 laps on the half-mile clay oval owned by Sprint Cup star Tony Stewart.Bobby Pierce, the leader for 102 laps, finished 24 laps down in 25th after fighting Larson for the top spot. The 19-year-old driver hit the wall and had a flat right rear tire on his MB Motorsports entry.The carburetor was flooded and I couldnt get off the corner at all. Larson drove a great race, Pierce said. When that happened on the restart, II caught him a little bit, he hit the wall and I tried to slide him. Balenciaga Shoes On Sale. I went in there a little too hard, it was super-slick and I got the wall and knocked the right rear off the rim and that was that.Larson raced to his second Truck Series victory in 12 career starts. He also has four victories in the second-tier Xfinity Series, winning this year at Pocono.It just worked out where I got by Bell when he got in the wall and I think Bobby had a gear issue, Larson said. He was definitely better than I was for sure.Larson finished 0.767 seconds ahead of Bell.We got going pretty good there for a while, Bell said. But the more it got built up on the fence ... the worse we got.Rico Abreu was third in a ThorSport Racing Toyota, also rallying from a lap down.Jake Griffin was fourth, followed by Tyler Reddick, Cole Custer, Cameron Hayley, Daniel Hemric, Austin Wayne Self and Matt Crafton.Points leader William Byron was 14th. He has a nine-point lead over second-place Crafton. ' ' '