ttp://wwttp://ww | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 17 '19
Anirban Lahiri made a bright start with 2-under 68, to share fifth position after the first round of the PGA Tour WGC - Bridgestone Invitational in Akron, Ohio on Thursday. Clearance Nike Shoes UK . This put him just four shots behind overnight leader William McGirt of USA.Lahiri began his front nine with successive birdies on the 526-yard par-five 2nd and the 442-yard par-four 3th, before bogeys on the par-four 8th and the par-four 9th slowed down his progress. His recovery was swift, though, as he sank a birdie off the very next hole, and then secured two further birdies on the par-four 14th and the 667-yard par-five 16th.His only bogey on the back nine came on the par-four 13th, and it meant he had to share fifth place with three others, which includes world no. 2 Jordan Spieth. Lahiris second round will tee off with Branden Grace of South Africa and the leader McGirt at 12:36 pm local (10:06 pm IST) on Friday. Cheap Nike Shoes UK Free Shipping . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Nike Shoes UK Outlet . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http://www.clearancenikeshoesuk.com/ . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. PHILADELPHIA -- DeSean Jackson worked the opposing sideline before the game, exchanging hugs , handshakes and smiles with stadium personnel and others he knew from his six seasons playing for the Eagles.Jackson then worked over Philadelphias secondary.The speedy wide receiver had another big game on a familiar field playing in front of fans who want to see him return to the Eagles. He caught three passes for 102 yards, including a spectacular 80-yard touchdown in Washingtons 27-22 win on Sunday.Notably missing were the boos that greeted him the last three times he came to Philly.That was interesting, Jackson said. Who wants to get booed? Always good to get support.Jackson went to three Pro Bowls in six seasons with the Eagles, but then-coach Chip Kelly released him after his most productive year in 2013. The 30-year-old will be a free agent after this season and already said he wouldnt mind returning to Philadelphia.You never know how itll play out, Jackson said.The Eagles havent had a deep threat since Jackson left and need a receiver with his skills to give Carson Wentz another playmaker.For now, Jackson wants to help the Redskins (7-5-1) return to the playoffs. The defending NFC East champions snapped a two-game losing streak with their comeback win.If we even want to talk about playoffs, we had to win this one first, Jackson said.Down 13-7 at halftime, the Redskins went ahead in the third quarter when Kirk Cousins connnected with Jackson on a deep ball down the middle. Wholesale Nike Shoes UK. Jackson made a twisting, over-the-shoulder catch and spun away from Leodis McKelvin before slowing down and jogging into the end zone.We got the coverage we wanted, Cousins said. I threw it out to him and he did the rest. A special play by him. He has a few elite traits and thats one of them. He can track the ball better than most receivers.Redskins coach Jay Gruden credits Jacksons baseball background for his ability to make similar plays.DeSean wouldve been a world-class center fielder, Gruden said. He adjusts to the ball and tracks it like no other.Jackson hasnt had the same success in Washington that he had in Philadelphia. He does well against his former team, however. Jackson has three 100-yard games in five tries against the Eagles.I wish I could do it every game no matter which team Im playing against, he said. Im just here to do my job. My job is to run fast and catch balls whether its 2 yards or 60. I dont call the plays.As for baseball, Jackson joked about giving it a try.I think about going back and playing sometimes, he said. Go steal some bases. Go play for the (Nationals).---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddi ' ' '