of stay in their reof stay in their re | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 17 '19
Less than a month ago Manchester City were considered Premier League Champions-elect. Cheapest Jerseys . Now they are a club reported to be in crisis.The reality, of course, is somewhere in between.The Citizens look to achieve something positive Sunday against Southampton at the Etihad.Pep Guardiolas Man City revolution started well -- admittedly aided by a preferable run of fixtures -- but has been pegged back during a difficult four-game stretch that has included Premier League dropped points against the dangerous Everton and Tottenham Hotspur.A Champions League draw at Celtic started Citys (6-1-1) current slide in form, but Wednesdays 4-0 defeat to Guardiolas former club Barcelona in the same competition was the low point of a start to the season that has nevertheless left City top of the league and still in a strong position to reach the European knockout stages.Question marks over the suitability of Guardiolas style for City were raised since the Barca loss, but the coach insists he will stick to his guns and gave the reporters who raised the issue short shrift.No, Im not going to change -- (if) its not going well in the future, if next season isnt going well in that way, then I will go home to Spain, Guardiola said. I have thought about (an alternative style), yeah. But the solution is not better than what I believe so I cannot.Do you know why as well? Because in seven years I won 21 titles. Im sorry guys. I won 21 titles in seven years. So its three titles per year playing in that way.But you believe I arrive here and in three months everything is going well and Im going to win in the Camp Nou 4-0, that Im going to dominate against (Lionel) Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar is going to create nothing, and (Andres) Iniesta isnt going to play good -- no. Im good, but its not enough.Guardiola will be looking for an immediate response from his team against Southampton (3-3-2), but the visitors will have a fire in their belly too after a disappointing European result of their own. Claude Puels Saints completely outplayed Inter Milan in the Europa League on Thursday, only to lose 1-0 after conceding with the hosts only shot on target.Its very tough -- I think we were the team who deserved the most obviously and to concede a goal from their only chance was frustrating, said central defender Virgil van Dijk, who saw a great chance saved late on. We should have buried the game in the first half and there was only one team who deserved the win, but that is what happens if you dont score your chances.I had a big chance with my left foot and I was unlucky, but we should have already finished the game. Now we need to move on and be ready for Manchester City.Van Dijk could be reunited with full-backs Ryan Bertrand and Matty Targett, both of whom missed the game in Milan, but the Saints have doubts over key creative player Nathan Redmond. Striker Shane Long is out with a hamstring problem he picked up at the San Siro.City are missing Bacary Sagna and Fabien Delph due to injury, while Pablo Zabaleta is a doubt.The south-coast club have lost on each of their last five trips to the Etihad and have been beaten in four straight, home and away, but the Citizens. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. Cheap Jerseys From China . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. http://www.stitchedcheapnfljerseyschina.com/ . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. SAN ANTONIO -- Michael Phelps is in unfamiliar waters as he heads to his fifth Olympics. Hes been chosen as a captain of the U.S. mens swimming team for the first time.Phelps was voted in by his teammates, along with veteran sprinters Nathan Adrian and Anthony Ervin. Phelps owns a record 22 Olympic medals, including 18 golds. Adrian and Ervin are three-time Olympians, while Phelps fifth Olympic berth is the most for a U.S. male swimmer.Serving as captains for the womens team will be Cammile Adams, Elizabeth Beisel and Allison Schmitt. Adams is a two-time Olympian. Beisel and Schmitt are competing in their third games.The selections were annoounced Tuesday in San Antonio, where the Americans are training for the Rio Games, which open Aug. NFL Jerseys China Supply. 5.During the U.S. trials this month, Phelps noted he had never been chosen captain by his teammates.I guess no one likes me that much on the team, he joked. I just want to be able to help some of the younger guys. Just being able to help them just kind of stay in their relaxed zone, not get worked up because its the Olympics. Its just another meet. Thats how Ive looked at every meet that Ive ever gone to. ' ' '