alent with his length and his a | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Apr 4 '18
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Seth-Joyner-Jersey/ . -- Justin Bassey scored 14 points on an efficient 4 of 6 from the field and Harvard cruised to a 78-51 win over NAIA Fisher College on Thursday night.Corey Johnson hit four 3-pointers for 12 points while Seth Towns added 11 points for the Crimson (1-1), who shot just 41.8 percent from the field but grabbed 18 offensive rebounds and held a 51-34 edge overall on the glass.Cooper Neal and Kyle Holmes each scored 10 points for the Eagles, with Neal adding a game-high 10 rebounds.Fisher led briefly in the early stages of the game, but the Crimson seized the lead for good on a Tommy McCarthy 3 with 12:47 left in the half. McCarthys trey sparked a 12-2 Harvard run which gave the Crimson a 21-11 lead, which they pushed to 41-19 at the break.Fisher never seriously threatened in the second half. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Chris-Long-Jersey/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Nelson-Agholor-Jersey/ . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Sidney-Jones-Jersey/ . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. LAS VEGAS -- DAngelo Russell knows the stakes for Brandon Ingram, and Russell knows them better than anyone else.The No. 2 overall pick in the 2015 draft, Russell joined the Los Angeles Lakers amid a boatload of expectations, with the teams higher-ups saying he carried superstar potential and could pass the ball like Magic Johnson.Then Russell debuted in NBA summer league last summer, and the point guard and former Ohio State standout, beset by nerves and the weight of the moment, struggled quite a bit.So when Ingram, the No. 2 overall pick in the 2016 draft and a forward who the Lakers believe can help resurrect their fallen franchise, made his summer league debut Friday, Russell came up to the 6-foot-9 forward and told him to just relax.Thing is, Ingram didnt need too much guidance on staying calm. Even with the temperatures climbing to triple digits outside the Thomas & Mack Center, Ingram remained unusually cool for an 18-year-old on his first NBA stage.Coming into this game, I wasnt nervous at all, which was surprising, Ingram said after the Lakers 85-65 win over the New Orleans Pelicans.The former Duke freshman standout finished with a modest stat line of 12 points on 5-of-9 shooting, four rebounds, a pair of blocks and an assist, but what most impressed his Lakers teammates and coaches was how he didnt force the action whether he had the ball or didnt.I can really only remember maybe one forced shot, which is hard to do, especially in a summer league environment where you kind of get caught up in the moment and the pace of the game, said Lakers assistant Jesse Mermuys, who is coaching the teams summer league squad. I thought he really let the game come to him, and that was really a bright spot for us.Was there anything that surprised the staff?No, because obviously everyone is pretty excited about him, Mermuys said. I think from a coaching standpoint, you want to try to temper expectations, but at the same time you want to celebrate when he goes out there and does some good stuff.I think were just really excited about what we have to work with. And besides his playing -- obviously he had some big-time moments tonight -- but him just really as a coachable teammate and person. Hes just a pleasure to coach.Russell, who scored 20 points and added 11 reboundss and six assists, said of Ingram: It didnt even look like he was trying. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Hats/. I kept telling him, when he starts trying, its going to be scary. He played well.Ingram knocked down an early jumper, had a dunk late after pump-faking a defender near the perimeter and proved he could finish at the rim. There were enough flashes to give a crowd full of Lakers fans plenty to cheer about.But Ingram said his no-rush demeanor on the floor is a product of his coaching through the years dating back to youth sports and even at Duke.They always told me to let the game come to me, Ingram said, speaking of his past coaches. Thats what I did tonight. I didnt force anything.Ingram also credited his teammates, especially Russell.Hes been a leader through practice, and of course he was a leader today, just telling me to get to my spots and hell find me, Ingram said. Just playing with DAngelo, he makes the game a lot easier -- just getting to my spots. He has confidence in me, so I have confidence in myself to get to my midrange pull-up and get to the basket.Though Ingram is only a year removed from college and needs to add strength to his spindly frame, Russell is confident that the forward with a 7-3 wingspan and a 9-2 standing reach can acclimate quickly to the NBA.I feel like just with the proper guidance, hell grow every day, starting in practice, Russell said. It just looks easy for him. He has some God-given talent with his length and his athleticism. I dont feel like hell struggle. I feel like hell be good.The Lakers have practiced together only a few days, but Ingram was impressive enough in those sessions that teammate Larry Nance Jr.?declared that Ingram was the real deal. Nance stuck by his proclamation after Fridays game.Same thing -- kid can play, Nance said. He can do it in a lot of different ways, shooting and driving, and I think we saw a dunk. Hes just extremely versatile, and Im looking forward to playing with him.Now comes an even more tantalizing test for Ingram -- a matchup against No. 1 overall pick?Ben Simmons and the Philadelphia 76ers. Ingram and the Lakers will face Simmons during the final summer league game Saturday. Cheap Jerseys ChinaWholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '