have been suspended by tracks governing body afte | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 18 '19
CHARLOTTE, N. Wholesale Air Jordan From China .C. -- Thomas Davis knows his window to win a Super Bowl is closing fast.That doesnt bother the Panthers 33-year-old All-Pro linebacker as much as the fear of not being able to make good on a promise to team owner Jerry Richardson.At this point, its really not about me anymore, Davis said of winning a Super Bowl. My goal and my whole reasoning for playing as hard as I can right now -- knowing that when you get to 12 years (in the league) time is starting to wind down -- is I want to put a Super Bowl ring on Mr. Richardsons finger.The promise stems from the loyalty Richardson showed Davis after he tore the ACL in his knee for the third time in two years back in 2011.Rather than release Davis, who was due an $8 million option that offseason, Richardson met with the former Georgia Bulldogs All-American in his office and asked him to return -- a seemingly generous gesture considering no NFL player had ever returned from three torn ACLs in the same knee.The Panthers restructured Davis deal and hes been rewarding them ever since.Davis has put together four outstanding seasons, helping the Panthers finish in the top 10 in defense every year. Along with earning his first All-Pro selection last year, hes also been an ambassador for the team, winning the NFL Walter Payton Man of the Year in 2014 and number of other awards for his community service.But his primary goal is to repay Richardson with the owners first Super Bowl since bringing the NFL to the Carolinas in 1995.That was the promise I made to him, Davis said, becoming emotional as he spoke. Im trying to stay true to that promise.Thats one of the reasons Davis didnt hesitate to play in the Super Bowl last year after breaking his forearm in the NFC championship game. Davis didnt complain about having 12 screws and a metal plate surgically inserted into his arm just 13 days before the game.Davis not only played in Super Bowl 50 but had five tackles and handed out some vicious hits, although the Panthers lost the game 24-10 to the Denver Broncos.He has said the loss has only bolstered his desire to get back.The highly regarded Panthers begin their season Thursday night with a rematch against the Broncos in Denver.Knowing he was that person that believed in me, that said he would give me another shot after everything I went through personally, its definitely something I want to be a part of, Davis said of Richardson.While Davis wants to win a ring for the teams owner -- who declined comment for this story through the teams public relations staff -- the linebackers teammates want to win one for him.Davis is as well respected in the Panthers locker room as any player who has put on the pads in the franchises 22-year history.You look at what Thomas has done for the Carolina Panthers fighting through the knees and with his work in the community, I think getting him a ring would be a final stamp on his resume, linebacker Luke Kuechly said. Hes been All-Pro, been to the Pro Bowl, won Walter Payton Man of the Year and all sorts of awards I cant even name. ... If you look at what the Panthers embody, its Thomas Davis. He fights, he leads and does everything the right way.Then Kuechly smiled and said, I would never say all of this nice stuff in front of him, but hes one of my best buds.Davis feels the same way about Richardson, a former player who brought football to the Carolinas but has never won the games ultimate prize.When you look at Mr. Richardson and what hes been and what hes done for me as a player, I mean, (a Super Bowl ring) is the only thing he doesnt have, Davis said.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Sports Writer Steve Reed on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SteveReedAP Cheap Jordans .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Wholesale Air Jordan . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. http://www.wholesaleairjordanfromchina.com/ .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. NAIROBI, Kenya -- A magistrate ruled Wednesday that Kenyas track and field manager can be held for 28 days while police investigate allegations that he helped cover up doping for cash.Michael Rotich was sent home from the Rio de Janeiro Olympics by Kenyan authorities after the British newspaper The Sunday Times reported allegations that he agreed to take a 10,000-pound ($13,000) bribe in exchange for helping athletes beat doping tests.Police initially asked that he be held for seven days, but they later requested a longer period in order to complete their investigation.In issuing the order, magistrate Christine Njagi called doping a serious offense that needed to be investigated.Prosecutor Duncan Ondimu told Njagi that Rotich was arrested Tuesday at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport upon his arrival from Brazil, and police have not had time to conduct and conclude their inquiry.Rotichs lawyer, Ham Lagat, said the evidence against his client is not strong enough.It is tenuous, it is whimsical evidence, Lagat said. It is about a video, it is about a newspaper, it could be a gutter press, he added.The Sunday Times reported that Rotich told its undercoveer reporters who were posing as coaches that he could protect doping athletes from doping tests in exchange for a payoff.dddddddddddd Rotich reportedly said he could protect athletes from doping controls because he is a senior track federation official in the region and knew when the official testers would be targeting athletes, according to the newspaper.Athletes arent supposed to be tipped off in advance of tests to ensure that they dont try to avoid them or manipulate their samples to appear clean.Kenyas anti-doping program has been under scrutiny ahead of the Rio Games, with the World Anti-Doping Agency removing the country from its non-compliant list on the opening day of the Olympics. At least 40 of the countrys track and field athletes have been banned since the 2012 Olympics. Four senior officials at Kenyas track federation have been suspended by tracks governing body after being accused of trying to corrupt the anti-doping system.---Associated Press Television News Producer Khaled Kazziha contributed to this report. ' ' '