Galaxy played to a scoreless draw in Los Angeles o | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Mai 16 '17
Andy Murray has revealed he once woke up to find a woman who had been stalking him around Europe in his hotel room. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . The British No 1, who on Monday won his first round match with Andreas Seppi at the China Open, believes the woman had followed him to two tournaments, after she was spotted at his hotels. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The Wimbledon and Olympic champion described the extreme behaviour in an interview promoting the International Premier Tennis League, in response to being asked about the craziest thing one of his fans has done. Murray said: At one of the tournaments I played, a maid in the hotel ... I had a do not disturb sign on the door, and she came in and sat on my bed and started stroking my arm at about seven in the morning when I was still sleeping, and then turned up at a couple more tournaments in the hotels that I was playing at in Rotterdam and Barcelona.I dont know if thats a fan thing - thats a bit extreme - but that happened.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Murray sweeps aside Seppi Easy for Edmund in Beijing Sharapova to discover fate Murray eyes World No 1 spot Wholesale China Jerseys .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys .com) - Markus Granlund scored the game-winning goal as the Calgary Flames used an early offensive flurry to defeat the Los Angeles Kings, 2-1, on Monday.PORTLAND, Ore. -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. "First thing I said was, Weve still got work to do," he said of his postgame address. The 1-0 victory Sunday solidified Portlands hold on third place in the Western Conference with a 12-5-13 record and four matches to go. Portland is undefeated in its last four matches as it continues its bid for its first post-season appearance since joining Major League Soccer in 2011. Maximiliano Urruti gave Portland the win with his first MLS goal, a deftly executed flick in the 52nd minute that fooled Los Angeles goalkeeper Jaime Penedo. Urruti was acquired by the Timbers this month from Toronto FC, which had signed him in August from Argentinas top division Newells Old Boys. Galaxy forward Robbie Keane appeared to score the equalizer early in stoppage time but he was called offsides. Both Keane and Landon Donovan had an animated argument with officials while coach Bruce Arena shouted from the sidelines. Arena also confronted the referees on the field after the match. Afterward, Arena was diplomatic. "Its close, obviously. If hes (the linesman) right, credit to him," Arena said. "Weve been in a lot of games this year where the plays arent even close and they dont have them right. So if he had it right, more credit to him." Los Angeles (13-11-6) remained in fourth place in the West with the loss. The Galaxy are winless in their last four matches. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet. . Donovan returned to Los Angeles starting lineup after nursing a sprained left ankle that kept him out of the teams last MLS match, a 1-1 draw against the Seattle Sounders last weekend. But his streak of either a goal or an assist in seven straight matches was snapped against the Timbers. He had a dangerous free kick from the side in the 74th minute, but it was headed away by Portland defender Pa-Modou Kah. The match was played in a nearly constant downpour with gusty wind as the remnants of a Pacific typhoon rolled through the region. And it looked as though it was weighing on both teams. The Timbers had just two shots on goal in the first half, compared to seven for the Galaxy. But Portland increasingly challenged Penedo after the break. Shortly after Urrutis goal, Rodney Wallace fired a hard shot at Penedo, who dove and deflected it with his fingertips. Urruti was making just his fifth appearance in a league match. He played in two matches for Toronto before coming to the Timbers. Portland was coming off a 1-0 victory over the Colorado Rapids last weekend. "These last two games we knew were very important," Timbers defender Jack Jewsbury said. "A week ago they were ahead of us and we knew these were going to be crucial matches for us to be in the playoffs and try and position ourselves. We feel good about it, but theres still some work to do." The Timbers and Galaxy played to a scoreless draw in Los Angeles on June 19, and the Timbers earned a 2-1 victory in Portland on July 13. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '