eye on what we need to do and delivered the performances that ha | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 18 '19
One of the NRLs most suspended players - Greg Bird - knows he must be on his best behaviour if he wants to feature in a rare Gold Coast Titans finals campaign. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic .But it wont stop Bird from trying to settle some old scores in the Titans NRL clash with leaders Cronulla on the Gold Coast on Monday night.Bird returns from a one week ban for a high tackle - a penalty that placed him outright fourth on the NRLs most suspended list with a grand total of 31 weeks on the sidelines.Already banned twice this year alone, Bird admitted he could not afford to spend more time suspended with seventh-placed Gold Coast trying to book their first finals campaign since 2010.I have to walk on eggshells a little, he said.But I will go out to play hard and tough.I try not to think about suspensions.Live by the sword, die by the sword.I like to play on a bit of emotion. If I get a bit fired up so be it.Certainly Bird wont be curbing his natural aggression against former club Sharks who are on a club record 15-game winning run.Bird will have Wade Graham in his sights after the Cronulla backrower squeezed him out of the NSW State of Origin team this year.Youve got to give it to the young blokes when you can to show you have still go it, said Bird who was dropped for Origin III this year.Then theres NRL master niggler and Sharks No.9 Mick Ennis who announced this week he would retire at seasons end.I have played with Mick since we were 15 up at Newcastle - I know all his tricks, Bird laughed.But thats the thing with Mick, you know what is coming but it still drives you mad.Its a tactic he has used his whole career but hes not all talk - he has got some good skill.Bird was wary of Cronulla trying to send Ennis out a winner by snapping their premiership drought this year.But he is hopeful the Gold Coast make a statement of their own by bringing Cronullas record run to a shuddering halt on Monday night.Being his last season he will want to go out with a bang, Bird said of Ennis.But we have a chance to stop their run.We may not have the names or the experience but hopefully they bring their best to what will be our biggest game of the year. Cheap Jerseys From China . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Jerseys Online . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. http://www.cheapchinanfljerseysonline.com/ . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No.Burnley manager Sean Dyche is relishing the battle for promotion and has revealed he will not be distracted by their rivals results. The Clarets are locked in a three-way tussle to seal an automatic return to the Premier League but can secure promotion on Monday if they beat QPR and Brighton fail to beat Derby during a Sky Sports double-header. FL72 Podcast Listen to this weeks edition here! But, speaking on the FL72 Podcast, Dyche claimed one of the tightest promotions races in recent seasons was the driving force behind his sides recent form rather than a hindrance.Its really good, he said. Weve earned the right to be where we are. Sky Bet Championship Team Played Goal difference Points 1 Burnley 44 33 87 2 Middlesbrough 44 32 87 3 Brighton 44 30 87 We are working very hard at our game to make sure we deliver the performances to get us results. Wholesale Football Jerseys China. But we are certainly enjoying the challenge and have been all season.QPR head to Turf Moor on Monday looking to derail Burnleys hopes of an immediate return to Englands top-flight. Not for the first time this season, the Clarets find themselves playing after their promotion rivals, with Boro travelling to Birmingham on Friday and Brighton hosting derby on Monday afternoon.Burnley could find themselves as low as third by the time they entertain Jimmy Floyd Hasselbainks side, but, having played catch-up for the majority of the season, Dyche was adamant his sides approach would remain unchanged. Weve made a good show of looking after ourselves and not really overthinking everyone else, he added. That has been an important factor of what weve so far and we can continue to do so.I explain to the team all the time with clarity what we need to focus on and thats the next performance so its for other people to debate the ins and outs. Its been slightly different for us because weve come from quite a considerable distance behind - on Boxing Day we were eight points and a game in hand behind the teams above us.Weve come a long way over those games to be where we are and the others have been setting the pace most of the season. Whatever the thoughts on the top of the table, and the points situation, are we just want to get the points that are needed and let everyone else worry about themselves.Our focus is on us performing and weve shown great signs of that, whether that be when we played first or last weve kept our eye on what we need to do and delivered the performances that have allowed us to do what we are doing. That is the focus.  Also See: FL72 Podcast Fixtures Table Championship video ' ' '