his teams his teams | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 18 '19
LOS ANGELES -- Jimmy Butler called his shot before Sundays 118-110 win over the Los Angeles Lakers. Nike React Element 87 For Sale . The Chicago Bulls All-Star swingman knew he would have to score more on Sunday with the Bulls playing without Dwyane Wade, who was sitting out the game to rest on the second night of a back-to-back.So Butler, who is averaging 24.0 points per game this season, told his head coach, Fred Hoiberg, that he would take matters into his own hands as the Bulls tried to bounce back from a tough loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday night.He told me before the game, Coach, Im going for 40 tonight, Hoiberg said. And he did it.Butler finished the game with a season-high 40 points, going 14-for-23 from the field and 12-for-14 from the foul line. He also added seven rebounds and six assists in 40 minutes. In a month full of dominating performances, Butler saved his best game of the short season when his team needed it most.He is playing with a tremendous amount of confidence, and thats where it starts, Hoiberg said. If you believe you can do it, thats a pretty good place to start. Jimmy thinks every time he steps on the floor hes the best player out there, and more often than not hes right. Thats a big thing is the confidence and the belief in yourself, and he definitely has that.Butler doesnt want to acknowledge publicly that he feels he is the leagues best player, but that is the mindset he has taken with him on the floor over the past few weeks. He has scored at least 20 points in eight straight games.I think thats the way I have to think, Butler said. If I dont, then I look at it as being just another player thats out there. My teammates tell me to play like that, to think like that, but at the same time even though D-Wades out, hes still helping me through this process and letting me know what I should be doing. Late in the game, early in the game, its great to have him in my corner.As for his prediction before the game, Butler playfully smiled after being told of Hoibergs words.Butlers performance without Wade is even more impressive when compared to LeBron James numbers while playing without the future Hall of Famer. As ESPN Stats & Information points out: In 55 games LeBron played without Wade, he scored 40 three times. James didnt do it until his 14th game without Wade. Butler did it his first time out.I just felt like thats what my team was going to need from me to tell you the truth, Butler said. For me to be aggressive, to put the ball in the basket, with our second-leading scorer out, I knew I had to pick up the pace a little bit. So that was my mindset. Play defense as well but go out and put the ball in the hole.Butlers teammates figured that the 27-year-old was ready to have a big game.Before the game, before the ball jumped up, he came to me [and] just said, Come on, lets get it done, Bulls forward Taj Gibson said. I saw it in his eyes, the desperation and understanding that we got to win this game. This is a big game for us, especially on a back-to-back after losing a tough one which we thought we should have won [Saturday] night, so I saw it in his eyes. He was intense, [Rajon] Rondo was intense, but hes just showing more leadership day by day.The Bulls are now 3-1 on their annual Circus Trip and play the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday night. Nike Odyssey React Cheap . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Nike React China . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. http://www.nikereactsale.com/ . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points.  Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. Cloud9 took down Team EnVyUs 3-0 in the second round of the North American Regional Qualifiers. After an easy clean sweep, this means the boys in blue go on to challenge Immortals in the final round of the gauntlet for the last chance to qualify for the World Championships.Team Envys weaknesses in the early game and execution of team fights were easily exploited by the veterans on the other side of Summoners Rift. Throughout the series, Team Envy routinely lost two out of three lanes and could not transition past that point into a strong midgame. It was bad positioning in teamfights, late rotations and incorrect prioritization of sppells on targets that led NV into its inevitable downfall. Nike Odyssey React Sale. In this series, Cloud9 relied on the individual prowess of former world champion Jung Impact Eon-yeong and Cloud9 veteran William Meteos Hartman. Impact built his lead off the back of solo kills on Shin Seraph Woo-yeong while Meteos pressure allowed his teams damage cores to free farm.Watch out for Cloud9 in the finals of the gauntlet. The team looks complete and may pose a scary threat in a highly-anticipated rematch against Immortals. ' ' '