pgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Mourinho up on FA ch | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 19 '19
NEW ORLEANS -- Drew Brees is arguably playing better than he ever has. Wholesale Adidas Shoes . The New Orleans Saints cannot say the same as a team, and thats becoming a source of consternation in the locker room.Losing is bad enough. Squandering that most precious of NFL commodities -- elite quarterback play -- makes it worse, particularly when the quarterback is 37 years old and under contract for only one more season after this.Brees became the first to pass for more than 300 yards in a game 100 times in an NFL career during last weekends loss at Kansas City, which dropped the Saints to 2-4 and into third place in the NFC South. It doesnt get any easier this Sunday, when NFC West-leading Seattle (4-1-1) visits the Superdome.When you have accolades, accomplishments or records broken with a loss, it kind of takes that joy away, Saints receiver Brandin Cooks said of Brees performances this season. Knowing him, he would rather win in those situations than anything, so you just want to help him get a win so he can enjoy those.The Saints havent been to the playoffs since 2013, when they were eliminated by a Super Bowl-bound Seahawks squad featuring many of the same players invading the Superdome on Sunday. New Orleans has finished below .500 since. Brees seems to be doing everything he can to right the ship, passing for a league-high 350.2 yards per game, which puts him on pace to break Peyton Mannings 2013 single-season record of 5,477 yards by more than 100 yards. Brees 17 TDs put him on pace to threaten his own career high of 46 in 2011.What does Brees think of all this?At this stage in my career, I really do not care about anything else other than how do you find ways to win, get in the playoffs and put ourselves in position to win a championship, Brees said. At the end of the day, thats how Im going to measure myself. Thats what I am focused on.Whetever Brees focus, the Seahawks expect their sixth-ranked defense to face one of its most challenging tests as they try to stop Brees from connecting with flourishing young receivers Cooks, Willie Snead and Michael Thomas.They are getting a lot of explosive plays. They are getting the ball down the field and scoring points, Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman said. It is going to be really tough.Some other things to know about Seahawks-Saints:GRAHAMS RETURN: The game marks the first time Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham will play against the team that drafted him in 2010 and developed him into a star before trading him in 2015 to Seattle for center Max Unger and first-round draft choice (used to select linebacker Stephone Anthony). Graham was a fan favorite in the Superdome, where he often jumped into the crowd after his touchdowns.Im sure hes going to be pretty amped up to be back, but I know our fan base loved him and loved what he did for New Orleans and did for our team, Brees said. There is a lot of love there.CHANGE OF SCENERY: Brees said the Seahawks defense of recent seasons might be the best he has ever faced in his nearly 16-year career. Certainly, the Seahawks were able to shut down Brees in regular season and playoff games played in Seattle in 2013. But the Superdome is where Brees has been his best. The crowd lets him communicate. The field is fast and dry and there are no weather conditions to compromise his renowned accuracy. Twice this season, Brees has passed for more than 400 yards at home.SACK SURGE: Led by Cliff Avril, the Seahawks are finding ways to get to the quarterback. Avril has 6 + sacks, tied for the NFC lead, most of them coming in the past three games. Avril had two sacks against Atlanta two weeks ago and 2 + sacks of Arizonas Carson Palmer last week. Seattle has 20 sacks through six games, tied for third in the NFL.TAKING THE BLAME: Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro says New Orleans defense must accept responsibility for Brees squandered production.Weve been in the bottom of the league, Vaccaro said, referring to his units ranking of 31st the past two seasons and 29th this season. Weve got to play better. If we were just in the middle of the league, wed be in the playoffs every year.RUN SOMEWHERE: Seattles run game is shockingly still at the bottom of the NFL. The Seahawks rank 27th, averaging 82.7 yards per game rushing. They have one 100-yard rusher this season, Christine Michael in Week 3. Wilson has not been a threat to run because hes been hampered by knee and ankle injuries. Maybe playing New Orleans will help. The Saints rank 23rd against the run, giving up almost 117 yards per game.---AP Sports Writer Tim Booth in Seattle contributed to this report.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Adidas Shoes Outlet . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Wholesale Adidas Shoes For Sale .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. http://www.adidasshoescheap.com/ . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre.Luke Shaw believes Manchester United need to use the massive derby victory against Manchester City to start a winning run Juan Matas second-half strike at Old Trafford secured United an EFL Cup quarter-final spot and local bragging rights as they bounced back from Sundays 4-0 defeat at Chelsea.And Shaw wants to build on the 1-0 win when Burnley visit in the Premier League on Saturday, with the left-back also targeting wins at Fenerbahce and Swansea before the international break. Everton vs West Ham October 30, 2016, 12:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass It was very important, the 21-year-old said. We focused on Man City leading up to the game, but we knew how big this game was.We saw (Pep) Guardiola said it was like a final and to us that is what it felt like and to get the win was massive.I think [its] a big confidence boost after obviously the disappointing result that we bounced back, got a win and now we need to go on a winning streak I would say. Manchester Uniteds Juan Mata celebrates after scoring his sides first goal United manager Jose Mourinho used his programme notes to apologise to fans for the humbling at Stamford Bridge and told his players to make amends on thee field. Discount Adidas Shoes. He said its all about confidence and the one that gives it their all, Shaw added. I think at times thats what we did and we defended really well towards the end against City. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. We knew they were going to come and start putting up the centre-backs for the long balls and crosses, but as a unit and as a defensive block I thought we did really well towards the end to keep the win. Jesus Navas (L) crosses the ball while Luke Shaw (R) attempts to block during the EFL Cup tie United will now face West Ham in one of two all-Premier League EFL Cup quarter-finals, after the Hammers saw off Chelsea 2-1 at the London Stadium in a clash marred by fan violence.It is a positive draw for us and, of course, at home as well - if it was away, it might have been a different story, said Shaw. Every game is tough but I am really happy to have got West Ham.I was hoping for Southampton away because Ive havent been back there yet, but it wasnt to be. I am really happy with the draw.You can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Mourinho up on FA charge Premier League questions Mata edges derby for Man Utd Mata becoming crucial to Utd ' ' '