eny there was any sort of blackmail attemp | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 20 '19
SAN FRANCISCO -- The Giants had the best record in baseball heading into the All-Star break. Wholesale Air Max 95 Canada Online . Since then, its been mostly downhill for manager Bruce Bochys ballclub.Coming off its worst road trip of the season, San Francisco rediscovered its power stroke in its return to AT&T Park with a pair of big home runs from Brandon Belt and Angel Pagan. That still wasnt enough to keep the slumping Giants from losing for the eighth time in nine games.Jay Bruce hit a pair of two-run homers to help Anthony DeSclafani remain unbeaten, and the Cincinnati Reds beat San Francisco 7-5 on Monday night.The loss trimmed the Giants lead to 2 1/2 games in the NL West, their slimmest advantage since May 18.These ruts are tough things you get into, Bochy said. The long ball is hurting us right now, theres no getting around that. They have a lot of power in that club. If you make a mistake, theres a chance youll pay for it.Brandon Belt and Angel Pagan homered for San Francisco. Belt finished with three hits, one more than he had on the Giants entire road trip when they dropped seven of eight games.Looking back over the past few days, I was too anxious -- swinging before I saw what the ball was and what kind of pitch it was, Belt said. You just have to find some way to get it back. I was able to do that tonight.Eugenio Suarez also homered and Joey Votto doubled and scored twice for the Reds.Bruce homered for the third consecutive game as part of a four-run fourth inning. He added his second of the night in the sixth to put the Reds up 6-5 and chase Giants starter Jake Peavy (5-9).It was the third multihomer game this season for the Cincinnati slugger and 20th of his career.Peavy allowed six runs over five-plus innings. Of the 15 home runs hes given up this season, seven have come against the Reds.I dont know why I went away from what was successful there in those first few innings, Peavy said. The start in Cincinnati, I was reeling at that point of time trying to find anything that would work. (Tonight) all the balls were out over the plate.STREAKING AT HOMEThe Giants announced a crowd of 42,147, marking the 455th consecutive sellout at AT&T Park and tying the Cleveland Indians for the second-longest streak in major league history. The Boston Red Sox, with a sellout streak of 794, hold the longest run in the majors.TRAINERS ROOMReds: RHP Homer Bailey (Tommy John surgery) threw 98 pitches over 4 1/3 innings for Triple-A Louisville in what is expected to be his final minor league rehab start. He last pitched in the majors on April 23, 2015. ... RHP Tim Adelman (strained left oblique) will make another rehab start with Louisville on Tuesday.Giants: 2B Joe Panik (concussion) will resume his rehab stint with Triple-A Sacramento on Tuesday. Bochy indicated that Panik could potentially rejoin the big league club during its current homestand. ... OF Hunter Pence (strained right hamstring) is also rehabbing with Sacramento.UP NEXTReds: Cody Reed (0-4) faces the Giants for the first time in his career Tuesday.Giants: RHP Matt Cain (1-6) tries to snap out of his biggest slump of the season. Cain hasnt made it past the fourth inning since he last won on May 21. Air Max 95 Canada Outlet . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Air Max 95 Canada For Sale .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. http://www.clearanceairmax95canada.com/ .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Josh Brown returned from a one-game suspension and kicked the game-winning field goal Sunday as time expired in the?New York Giants 16-13 victory over the New Orleans Saints at MetLife Stadium.Brown then answered questions about just about everything but the game and the kick. He spoke for the first time since allegations from his ex-wife claiming she was abused on more than 20 occasions.Brown didnt shed much light on the situation.This is nothing new to me. Its new to everybody else, said Brown, who was arrested on a domestic violence charge in 2015. I have nothing to say about it. Literally nothing. My family and I have moved on. My concern is my children and thats it. Everything I said prior to the day my suspension came out is everything that Im going to say.Brown continued when asked what he would say to fans who dont want him on the Giants.I have no comment for them, he said. Everyone has an opinion, and theyre allowed to have that.Brown claimed to be oblivious to the outrage from some fans. But he did seem to know about the public support from owner John Mara earlier this summer.Mara said despite the allegations there was nothing that had come to light at that point to make the Giants uncomfortable with the decision to re-sign Brown this past offseason. The Giants signed Brown to a two-year, $4 million deal in April.I was very happy about it. I appreciated everything Mr. Mara said, Brown explained. He has quite a bit of knoowledge about my situation. Wholesale Air Max Canada. I appreciated that the Giants stood beside me and behind me, and I will continue to do whatever I can to make sure that they never regret their decision.He made 3 of 4 field goal attempts on Sunday. Brown missed a 53-yarder in the third quarter, but he connected on field goals of 48, 19 and 23 yards, with the final kick to win the game.Brown, 37, downplayed the situation being anything out of the ordinary.It feels good. It feels like every other game-winner, he said. My focus is this team and kicking balls through the uprights. So, again, this is not news to me. None of this stuff is news to me. I have played well here. I will continue to play well here. And Im moving on as I always have.Im going to kick as I always have. That is my focus.Brown spent his week away from the team at home in Washington. He spent time with his daughter before being reinstated to the roster on Monday.The veteran kicker declined interview requests throughout the week. Sunday was the first time he was faced with questions about the allegations and claims made by his ex-wife.Brown provided little insight, although he did strongly deny there was any sort of blackmail attempt involving a former landlord. He also said he didnt know about an anger management letter obtained by Deadspin from his counselor to lawyers. ' ' '