bizarre. Also I feel quite excited about new challenges in life. I think Ill definitely spe | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 20 '19
Arsene Wenger insists he is confident that Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez will sign new contracts this summer, no matter where the Gunners finish this season. Wholesale Adidas UK . Ahead of their clash with Watford at the Emirates on Saturday, Arsenal are 11 points shy of Premier League leaders Leicester with eight games to go, and clear of sixth place by just three points.Ozil signed a five-year deal when he joined from Real Madrid in 2013 while Sanchez signed a four-year deal from Barcelona in 2014.  And Wenger said: That will be done in the break, in the summer. There is nothing [at the moment].I am confident they are happy and would want to stay. They have two years left on their contracts. They look happy. When I talk to them they are happy and they want to extend their contracts so I dont think it is a problem.  Arsene Wenger is confident Sanchez will sign a new contract this summer Wenger did confirm, however, that he will speak privately to Ozil after the midfielder appeared to concede defeat in their push for the Premier League title in an interview on international duty this week.Speaking to German sports website Spox.com, Ozil said: We have to be honest and admit that we mucked it up ourselves.Wenger insists his squad must not give up their belief in the title until it is mathematically impossible and said: We will talk about that yes, of course. Wenger is only focusing on the next game and refuses to rule out winning the title The statement is not welcome because we have to believe, no matter if it just one chance in 100. We only have a real chance if we believe.You want to be fair and honest, but you want to look forward as well. The worst thing for us would be not to believe and then, if we had a good run, it was available or possible. Wenger will speak to Ozil over his comments to a German website The worst thing in life is to have the wrong beliefs. You have to make sure that you give your best and, at the end, accept that if somebody is better than you that you have given your best.I believe that we have to make sure that we play with passion until the end. That is the best way to get the supporters behind us. I will make sure they dont feel [like they have given up on the title]. Also See: Arsenal video Arsenal fixtures Get a £10 free bet! Arsenal stats Adidas UK Outlet . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Discount Shoes Adidas UK . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. http://www.adidasshoescheapuk.com/ . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. BIRMINGHAM, England -- Great Britain sailor Hannah Mills is hoping Wales remarkable run to the Euro 2016 last four is not the summers only sporting success story to have its roots in the principality.Wales is currently basking in the achievement of Chris Colemans side, with the 27,500 tickets sold for the Principality Stadium screening of Wednesdays semifinal against Portugal an indicator of how football has grabbed the attention of a traditionally rugby-obsessed country.It seems Cardiff native Mills -- who won a silver medal alongside Saskia Clark in the womens 470 at the London Olympics four years ago and is aiming to go one better in Rio next month -- is no exception.Its so inspirational, she told ESPN. Its such a cool story, what theyve done as a team, and I just feel really proud right now to be Welsh.Mills is quietly confident that her and Clark can add Olympic gold to their burgeoning collection of medals when they compete in what will be their final regatta as a pair.Clark is due to retire once their involvement at the Marina da Gloria is over, thus ending a five-year partnership that has yielded three World Cup gold medals and a world championship silver in the last 12 months alone.Were desperate to be on top of the podium but I dont think sailing is a sport that you can go to the Games and that be your only objective, she added. It is so tough, and the conditions can just not go your way on a day when they really need to. Cheap Adidas UK. So, the goal is to just perform, as a team, as well as we can and we feel confident if we do that well be in with a really good shout.Given the success that Clark and Mills have enjoyed as a team it is not surprising that the latter feels uncertain about her post-Olympic future.Mills insists she will take her time before deciding whether to plough on towards Tokyo 2020 without her teammate, but says that gold in Rio would not necessarily convince her to call time on her own career in the water.I cant decide which way either [winning gold or not in Rio] would make me feel, she said. [If I] win a gold medal I might be more tempted to carry on just because there might be more opportunities sponsor-wise -- which makes it a lot easier.Mills added: Finishing with Sask will be quite tough, weve had an amazing journey together for five years and I dont know if Id want to do it with anyone else.It would be so bizarre. Also I feel quite excited about new challenges in life. I think Ill definitely spend a year exploring other things and finding out what I might do once I stop being an athlete. I think thats quite important.And who knows after that? ' ' '