e to bring a championship to | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 20 '19
IRVINE, Calif. Cheap Air Max 720 NZ Free Shipping . -- Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Dhaquille Williams is ready for his first preseason game Saturday, an opportunity he wasnt sure would be available after a tumultuous final year in college.Its been a long time since I have been on the field, like in a game, so I am ready to really explode, Williams said.Williams was regarded by draft analysts as one of the top prospects at the position entering his senior season at Auburn but he was dismissed in early October for what Tigers coach Gus Malzahn described as a failure to meet the teams expectations.Williams had previously been suspended for the Outback Bowl at the end of the 2014 season and again during fall camp last August. His production before getting kicked off the team disappointed, with 12 receptions for 147 yards and one touchdown in five games.Williams went undrafted, signing with the Rams in May only after participating in their rookie minicamp.Coach Jeff Fisher and general manager Les Snead warned Williams that any incidents on or off the field would result in him being cut immediately.Duke came in and knew he had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity based on some of the things that happened in his history, and we gave him that opportunity, Fisher said. He took advantage of it.Williams attitude and work ethic have not been issues in training camp. He has lost seven pounds this summer and aims to slim down to a playing weight of 220 by the start of the regular season.Now, it looks as if Williams future will come down to football considerations. Williams has the athletic attributes comparable to top receivers around the NFL, using his build and leaping ability to position himself against defenders.Cornerback Trumaine Johnson was ready to go head-to-head with Williams and test that physicality as he watched the Rams first special teams practice in pads last week.I like Duke, I like Duke a lot, Johnson said. I was about to go out there one time and (special teams coordinator John Fassel) got me back.However, Williams is still raw running routes after playing in Auburns spread-option offense that created favorable matchups. More troubling is Williams inconsistency catching the ball.Williams has showed steady improvement after struggling with drops during the first week of camp. But Williams dropped a pass at the goal line during a two-minute drill at the Coliseum on Saturday, nearly resulting in an interception.Quarterback Jared Goff went right back to Williams on the next play for a touchdown.I feel like Im progressing, Williams said. I can do better, you know, learn from the mistakes I made and make sure they dont happen twice.Whether that development will be enough for Williams to secure a roster spot isnt clear. The Rams drafted Pharoh Cooper from South Carolina in the fourth round and Southern Mississippi product Michael Thomas in the sixth, while fellow undrafted free agent Nelson Spruce has been steady.Williams is simply glad for another chance to play.Its a blessing to be right here, Williams said. I wasnt supposed to be here from the issues I went through last year. Worked my way up, stayed humble, continue to stay humble and Ill take none of that for granted anymore.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Air Max 720 NZ .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Air Max 720 NZ Outlet . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. http://www.airmax720cheapnz.com/ . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. CLEVELAND -- LeBron James has often avoided talking about trying to match Michael Jordans accomplishments. Now hes chasing the ghost of arguably the greatest player in NBA history.Fresh off leading the Cavaliers to an NBA championship and bringing Cleveland its first title since 1964, James, in a story posted online by Sports Illustrated , recently told young players at a camp in Los Angeles that his motivation is this ghost Im chasing. The ghost played in Chicago.The ghost, of course, is Jordan, who led the Bulls to six titles. James has admired Jordan since he was a kid and reveres him to this day. James has typically sidestepped questions about being in Jordans elite company, and the 31-year-old tells SI hes hoping to build on his sterling resume.My career is totally different than Michael Jordans, James tells SIs Lee Jenkins. What Ive gone through is totally different than what he went through. What he did was unbelievable, and I watched it unfold. I looked up to him so much. I think its cool to put myself in position to be one oof those great players, but if I can ever put myself in position to be the greatest player, that would be something extraordinary. Wholesale Air Max NZ. While James is only halfway to matching Jordans number of titles, ending Clevelands drought in historic fashion -- the Cavs overcame a 3-1 deficit to beat Golden State -- will always separate him from other players.This was bigger for me than the first and the second, James tells SI, because of everything it represents.James chose not to play on a fourth U.S. Olympic basketball team this summer and his spent his off-season in L.A., where he owns a home and has numerous business connections.In the SI piece, James discusses his drive to bring a championship to his home state and how he sent his teammates a text message following their loss to the Warriors in Game 4. He wrote: Let it go, play hard, be focused, follow my lead, and Ill make sure you get home for a Game 6. ' ' '